Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnake

Follow up on Praying Fajr in junub

Salaam Bro,

Sorry for continuing but I do try to wake up but my question is what to do when you wake up late accidently and know there is literally only enough time to do wudu and pray, are you then allowed to to do wudu then pray, or the GHusl has to be done even if you kow by doing that you will miss the prayer time. I am only asking this in case your lat, I am aware we should get up early and do ghusl if we are in junub, but i was speaking of special conditions in which we might over sleep.

PropellerAds

:D akhi!

I am sorry I should have emphasised a point in the hadith that I quoted, which would have given you the answer to this question. I shall repeat the hadith and then elaborate on the point:

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 331; Muslim, 368.

‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) did not pray because he did not know that tayammum is obligatory for the one who cannot find water. ‘Ammaar ibn Yaasir (may Allaah be pleased with him) did tayammum in a different way because he did not know how to do tayammum correctly. But the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not tell them to make up the prayers that they had missed.

In the hadith you will notice that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) did not pray as he was aware that he was not to pray in the state of junub. And, ‘Ammaar ibn Yaasir (may Allaah be pleased with him) did tayammum in a different way because he did not know how to do tayammum correctly. Rasool Allah showed them how to do tayammum, but did not tell them to make up the prayers that they had missed.

Wassalam