Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
confused_muslim

Please Dua For My Family

Assalam Alikum dear Brothers and Sisters,

It is yet again a month of Ramadan. The month of blessings but somehow between 10th Ramadan till Eid, there's a tension between my Mom and Dad. My Mom keeps getting Hyper and becomes sarcastic with my Dad or my Dad gets angry on small points and then they fight. Then very tense things happen which I cannot describe. This has happened since 2 Ramadans and now again my Mom is always hyper, I fear that they'll fight again and this time I think that it is going to get till the highest point.

I want to ask my all my brothers and sisters to please pray for my Mom and Dad relationship. Please pray that it becomes stronger.

Please also pray that from now every Ramadan day goes joyful. :'(

Thanks

PropellerAds
Assalam Alikum dear Brothers and Sisters,

It is yet again a month of Ramadan. The month of blessings but somehow between 10th Ramadan till Eid, there's a tension between my Mom and Dad. My Mom keeps getting Hyper and becomes sarcastic with my Dad or my Dad gets angry on small points and then they fight. Then very tense things happen which I cannot describe. This has happened since 2 Ramadans and now again my Mom is always hyper, I fear that they'll fight again and this time I think that it is going to get till the highest point.

I want to ask my all my brothers and sisters to please pray for my Mom and Dad relationship. Please pray that it becomes stronger.

Please also pray that from now every Ramadan day goes joyful. :'(

Thanks

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

Insha Allah I will be praying for your family. May Allah give patience , peace and tranquility

of mind to both your parents. And may Allah shower his mercy in abundance to your family.

Ameen

:sl: dear brother

Allaah is most Merciful and Kind..May Allaah bestow His Mercy on your Mom and Dad so they respect and understand each other, forgive them and instill love between them.

May Allaah grant you patience to pull through this trying time and reward you well for your patience. Aameen

There are some duas in this topic that you may wish to recite.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=37073"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=37073[/url]

(Click on Supplication for anxiety and sorrow)

May the rest of the month of Ramadhan go smoothly for you and your family inshaa'Allaah.

:sl: