Islamic Forum
dot

Ads in IF

:D

So I guess we should get clicking then. Thanks for the reply.

Now thats a tricky situation. Please do not click just to support IF. I think it's haram to do so...

You see, when you click on any ad, the guys of that ad are the ones who pay. Their intentions is for people to click because they are interested in what they advertise for, not to support me or IF! :D

As for those bad advertisers, for example those who pay for ads just to fight Islam, well...obviosly the case is different... I say..let them pay then :P :P

PropellerAds

Ok brother. Good point. So only sensible and genuine clicks. May Allah give you reward for the honesty.

I am with IF ... all the way ... tiz like a home away from home to me ...!!!

During the good times ... during the worst ones ...

i will always be there by your side ...

may be now or for ever ... until the end of time

i will be standing here ... always by your side ...

Doing whatever i can to bring ... knowledge .. a ray of hope .. a sweet pleasant smile !!!!

UNTIL the END of TIme :D

Brother dot, I'm *addicted* to IF :D & I hereby take the opportunity to thank you for providing me with such a wonderfully healthy way to get hooked :D !!!!

Hope you don't mind my being out of my mind :D

Anyhow :P for your noble efforts to keep IF up & running & all the best for the ad-venture :D

:P

I don't mind the ads either if this will keep "IF" on line.

May Allah give you good in this life and the hearafter brother dot Ameen

Keep up the good work mashaAllah, This is my second home on the Internet! I have learned so much mashaAllah Alhamdulilah.

The Dar-us-Salam image on the top right seems stretched and it looks dodgy

:P

The Dar-us-Salam image on the top right seems stretched and it looks dodgy

Sorted :D

salam

a couple of days ago, i think there were adds at the top of all the pages.....where did they go????????

Actually the ads thing is in experimental phase right now. Currently only IPB skin has ads, but that is temorarily and may change later insha'Allah.

And thanks to brother rofi, the streched ad was fixed. He made a nice flash banner replacement. Jazakum Allah alf khayr brother.

you might want to rethink about still having them.

what a thoughtful thinking. Thanks for the tip brother.

I would like to drop my two cents in.

I have found at least 4 ads that have (yes I clicked because I thought all the ads were supported by IF) lead me to sites that prove the trinity and other christian beliefs. Not that I find anything wrong with this, but I must say, I thought it was some mistake, but after four times, LOL, I began to wonder.

Dot, love the site, think about it, great for muslims and great for people who can not regularly come into contact with muslums in their areas (other muslims sites, zzzzzzzzzzzzz) (oooopss, hope that is not hmmm, almost had the arabic word, but it is bad, was going to say halal, but I think that is good, wait, it is "haram", no?) sorry if I was wrong, anyways, this site is good. I love the discussions I have with people. Many views are good.

But hey, just make sure those sites are not "anti Islamic" no?

I really like the sites. Have found some awesome cheap online Islamic books as well as other genres too :D.

Keep the lovely work up Dot!

Hi iam not going to post any links, but some ads .. that appear are very inappropriate. I dont know how they manage to get googled to this site.

Very strange.

salamz

I second the above person:

eg :you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.personalsdatinginfo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/

If any of you do find any dodgy sites, PM it to Dot, that is what he asked.

OMG i just saw the banner for adam's world videos... i remember watching those as a kid. *gets all teary-eyed due to the memories* yay!