Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
m-16

Ahadun Ahad community

Asalam Aleikum,

Check out this new Islamic forum:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ahadun-ahad.tk"]Ahadun Ahad Forum[/url]

I find this forum and Gawaher to be different. I hope you can see why. :D

Masalam

PropellerAds

:D

Yeah, I see the difference, no offense but when I see a post about how niqaabi sisters are "abnormal" and how they "shouldn't do this" well, they are insulting the wives of the Prophet (saws) and the noble sisters in our ummah who choose to guard their modesty. When I see a forum dedicated to sufism, and the members criticize the knowledgable scholars saying how they don't follow "common sense", I see a people lead astray by their own desires. :D

Sorry to have to say this, but if you can't change something bad with your hands, then change it with the tongue... you know the rest of the hadith.

wa'aleikum asalam,

Sister i hope you are aware that one post or one member does not represent the entire forum, i also hope you read the rest of the thread because you will find out that the thread maker was told that he was very wrong for making such accusations and he agreed.

Its a forum, its there to discuss, if someone says something wrong, you don't attack him, you correct him.

The forum is not dedicated to Sufism, the section of Sufism is there to be discussed, instead of critizing the forum why don't you go in and say how Sufism is haram.

Not good attitude by you sister. :D

Masalam

Edited by m-16

Ok bro, I will take your advice, insh'Allah :D

Check out this new Islamic forum :

"you can

I find this forum and Gawaher to be different. I hope you can see why. :D

:D,

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v136/MarineLiner/AET/hijriyahaa1.jpg' alt='hijriyahaa1.jpg'>

Yes, we can see, the hijriyah date as all Islamic sites should have.

Allahu a'lam wa bishshowab.040915anj.gif[/url]