Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Iii.832823.cn Malicious Trojan affecting gawaher.com users

:sl:

Today, I discovered a malicious Trojan, coming from a site at: iii.832823.cn

It seems to be attacking web surfers around the world. It loads in the background as you browse your usual pages. It sends your browser tens of pages with scripts that take forever, causing your browser to freeze, and sometime you even have to restart your computer. I made a search on the web but found nothing in English that mentions this new problem, only some Chinese pages.

Alhamdo l'Ellah I've found a solution. I've wrote the details (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_my2cents.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iii832823cn-web-attack-script.html"]here[/url].

How to tell if you fall victim of iii.832823.cn

If your browser loaded the web page that you want, but is still busy or came to a freeze, look at the status bar. If it reads: 'Transmitting data from iii.832823.cn' then it is affecting your computer, and you need to take the simple steps mentioned in my link above.

PropellerAds

Thx Dot. The process has been completed.

Alhamdu lillah, I am not infected with that..

Salam and thanks

Edited by vishah
spelling mistake

Thank you Amu dot for informing us, :sl: I'm not effected with this either, but I will follow the mentioned steps above if I ever come across this problem.

:no: and :j:

:j: uncle for informing us about this malicous spyware.

I do have some problems sometimes with my browser, but it does not have the same symptoms as what you have listed. I think for me it has to do with network connectivity or just computer lags. In any case, I'll keep a look out for this.

Thanks once again...

Salam

does this troyan horse affect Linux as well?

I do not have any problems right now using linux, I cannot get only with Windows right now.

Almost nothing can get to a Linux system brother. As far as I know, that trojan affects those who use windows xp service pack 2.

i made a mistake talking to too many ethnic groups about Islam maybe =/ so should i go 1 by 1 rather then only groups?

w3leekom alsalam

im on linux 2 =) (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetubuntu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetubuntu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]