Islamic Forum
Tamarbutah

Were 9/11 Hijackers really arabs...?

Peace to you all, Hope i put this in the right thread (forgive me if i didn't) :D

Were the 9-11 Hijackers Really Arabs? Maybe Not

Were those hijackers really Arabs? Would israeli agents carry out a suicide mission that could cost American Jewish lives? Consider these little-known facts . . .

Exclusive To American Free Press

By Michael Collins Piper

In 1986 the New York-based leader of the terrorist Jewish Defense League, Victor Vancier, gave a prophetic hint of what may have been finally played out on Sept. 11, 2001:

If you think the Shiites in Lebanon are capable of fantastic acts of suicidal terrorism, the Jewish underground will strike targets that will make Americans gasp: “How could Jews do such things?�

According to Vancier, quoted by Robert I. Friedman in The Village Voice on May 6, 1986, his allies were “desperate people� who “don’t care if they live or die.�

Considering this warning it is entirely conceivable the “Middle Eastern� men described by passengers on the airliners were not Arabs at all.

Evidence to be explored suggests that instead, these hijackers could well have been israeli-sponsored fundamentalist Jewish fanatics (posing as “bin Laden Arabs�) hoping to instigate an all-out U.S. war against the Arab world.

“Jewish suicide bombers? Impossible!â€? cry critics. However, the fact is that there is a “suicide traditionâ€? that is a much-revered part of Jewish historyâ€â€Âgoing back to the famous mass suicide at Masada by Jewish zealots.

But in modern times, israeli suicide missions have been undertaken. In The Other Side of Deception former Mossad officer Victor Ostrovsky described one 1989 venture: the participants were “all volunteers� advised that there was effectively “no possibility of rescue should they be caught.�

And what about the Arabic language heard on one airplane’s black box?

Consider a formerly secret CIA assessment, israel: Foreign Intelligence and Security Services, dated March 1979, which reported that it is a long-standing policy for israeli intelligence to disguise Jews as Arabs:

One of the established goals of the intelligence and security services is that each officer be fluent in Arabic. A nine-month, intensive Arabic language course is given annually . . . to students . . .

As further training, these Mossad officers work in the [israeli-controlled Arab lands] for two years to sharpen their language skills. . . .

Many israelis have come from Arab countries where they were born and educated and appear more Arab than israeli . . .

By forging passports and identity documents of Arab and western countries and providing sound background legends and cover, Mossad has successfully sent into Egypt and other Arab countries israelis disguised and documented as Arabs or citizens of European countries. . . . These persons are also useful for their ability to pass completely for a citizen of the nation in question. The israeli talent for counterfeiting or forging foreign passports and documents ably supports the agent’s authenticity.

Pulitzer Prize-winner Jack Anderson, a supporter of israel, wrote on Sept. 17, 1972 that:

israeli agentsâ€â€Âimmigrants whose families had lived in Arab lands for generationsâ€â€Âhave a perfect knowledge of Arab dialects and customs. They have been able to infiltrate Arab governments with ease.

On Sept, 29, 1998, Yossi Melman, writing in israel’s Ha’aretz, revealed that:

Shin Bet agents, who worked undercover in the israeli-Arab sector in the 1950s, went as far as to marry Muslim women and have children with them, in an attempt to continue their mission without raising suspicion.

In fact, serious questions have been raised about the identities of the Sept. 11 “Arab hijackers.�

While the media reported the ringleader’s passport conveniently landed atop rubble eight blocks from “Ground Zero,� The Orlando Sentinel also reported that at least four men identified as hijackers are not dead and had nothing to do with the attacks.

In The New Yorker on Oct. 8, Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersh pointed out:

Many of the investigators believe that some of the initial clues about the terrorists’ identities and preparations, such as flight manuals, were meant to be found. A former high-level intelligence official told me, “Whatever trail was left was left deliberatelyâ€â€Âfor the FBI to chase.â€?

Why Arabs would plant evidence implicating their own is a point mainstream media chooses not to address.

Nor has the media ever ballyhooed the “hero� who tipped off the FBI where the hijackers’ car (conveniently filled with “evidence�) was parked.

And for those who would doubt that israel would endanger American Jews via terrorism, consider this: hard-line israelis are willing to kill Jews if it means assuring israel’s survival.

The late Rabbi Meir Kahaneâ€â€Âfounder of the Jewish Defense League and one spiritual mentor of fundamentalists who support Ariel Sharonâ€â€Âexemplifies those willing to sacrifice other Jews to guarantee israel’s future.

Kahane called for killing “Hellenist [i.e. Western-oriented] spiritually sick [Jews] who threaten the existence of Judaism.� That would include those working in slick offices in the World Trade Center, living on Long Island, rather than kibbutzing in israel.

israeli journalist Yair Kotler reports in Heil Kahane that Kahane wrote: “the adoption of foreign, gentilized [i.e. non-Jewish] concepts by a Jewish state . . . opens the door to a national tragedy.�

In his book, Time to Go Home, Kahane called for all Jews to “go homeâ€? to israelâ€â€Âthe only safe place for Jews. Those who refused to “go homeâ€? were expendable. The CIA’s 1979 report on israeli intelligence says this widely-held view mirrors “the aggressively ideological nature of Zionism.â€?

In fact, this Jewish attitude toward the West (exactly what the media says is the Islamic attitude) has support at the Mossad’s top levels.

Robert Friedman revealed that “high-ranking members of Mossad� were directing Kahane and that the “central player� was former Mossad operations chief (and later prime minister) Yitzhak Shamir, an outspoken critic of America.

When Kahane said America would become “the major enemy of israel,� due to “economic disintegration, which no administration can stem,� he enunciated a popular israeli view.

In his Kahane biography, The False Prophet, Robert I. Friedman noted that Kahane’s beliefs “have taken root and have become ‘respectable.’ � and that Ariel Sharon is one of the “most potent supporters� of such extremism.

In the Oct. 15 issue of The New Republic, israeli writer Yossi Klein Halevi echoed this view:

The destruction of the World Trade Center has partially rehabilitated, if only by default, the Zionist promise of safe refuge for the Jewish people.

In the last year, it had become a much-noted irony that israel was the country where a Jew was most likely to be killed for being a Jew. For many, the United States had beckoned as the real Jewish refuge; in a poll taken just before the bin Laden attacks, 37 percent of israelis said their friends or relatives were discussing emigration. That probably changed on Sept. 11.

I was among the thousands of israelis who crowded Kennedy Airport on the weekend after the attack, desperate to find a flight to Tel Aviv. “At least we’re going back where it’s safe,� people joked.

Everyone seemed to have a story about an israeli living in New York who just barely escaped the devastation. If this could happen in Manhattan, the reasoning went, you might as well take your chances at home.

What Halevi describes reflects the widespread ideology known as “catastrophic Zionism� which rejects America, saying israel is the only safe Jewish refuge.

In The Ascendance of israel’s Radical Right israeli scholar Ehud Sprinzak found that these views are “a major school� of modern israeli thought.

Sprinzak described the israeli movement, Sikarikin, which honors ancient Jews who “conducted a systematic terror campaign against Jewish moderates who were ready to come to terms with the Romans on questions of religious purity.� israelis consider these terrorists “the symbolic de fenders of religious and nationalist purity.�

Another popular rabbi, israel Ariel, will risk massive loss of Jewish lives to achieve the “elimination� of the Arab countries to guarantee israel’s survival. The hawkish rabbi proclaims:

There is a ruling that a war is permitted as long as no more than one-sixth of the nation be killed. And this was stated in relation to an ordinary war, a fight between neighbors.

A war for Eretz israel does not depend on the number of casualties. The command is “Ase!� (“Do it!�), and you may be sure that the number of casualties will thus be minimal.

As far as non-Jews, Sprinzak cites Rabbi David Bar-Haim who declares the concept Jews and non-Jews are equals “stands in total contrast to the Torah of Moses, and is derived from a total ignorance and an assimilation of alien Western values.�

Ben-Haim cites 10 religious authorities who “repeatedly proposed that Gentiles are more beast than human,� whereas, “only two authorities recognize non-Jews as full human beings created in the image of God.�

Bear in mind: these comments from supposed “allies� represent widespread opinion in israel’s military and intelligence services.

Did Ariel Sharon help orchestrate the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks to instigate all-out U.S. war against israel’s enemies? Don’t discount it.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.americanfreepress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Mideast/Were_the_9-11_Hijackers_Really/were_the_9-11_hijackers_really.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.americanfreepress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Mideast/W...ers_really.html[/url]

PropellerAds

These stories surrounding 9/11 get ever more elaborate - give it a few more years and we'll all believing that the hijackers were Caucasian, israeli Jewish by birth but living in America and working jointly for the CIA and Mossad. Please can we do honour to the dead by ceasing with the conspiricy theories.

All the best.

TearsOfMaHeart, I did not read what you posted, nor am I interested, for the truth is something else, (US) Government sponsored Terrorism!

Hey British Christian,

You don't seem to know that many of the so called hijackers "you can

Do your self a favor, Watch "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.911inplanesite(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]911 - In Plane Site[/url]. It's the first 911 video to present VIDEO EVIDENCE... Not Theories.

Also check out other websites such as:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911research.wtc7(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911research.wtc7(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911review(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911review(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

and more...

Like I said before;

Americans are finding out about their lying government, so they are doing their best to get the truth out about 9/11.

Here's a poll done by CNN released last month - November 10th, 2004:

The CNN Poll is even more shocking in what it reveals...

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img69.exs.cx/img69/4787/cnnpoll5fa.jpg' alt='cnnpoll5fa.jpg'>

I advice every American and Non-American to watch "911 - In Plane Site"

Do not make any comments for you haven't watched this movie, it will blow your mind away.

Visit for more information: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.911inplanesite(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.911inplanesite(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

The First 911 video to present VIDEO EVIDENCE... Not Theories

Let's have a flashback of one of the event of events... Who could forget (actually who knows! about) "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_abcnews.go(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/US/story?id=92662&page=1"]The Northwoods Document[/url]? The plans (by top US military leaders) to kill innocent people, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes (full of American citizens), blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities... "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_abcnews.go(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/US/story?id=92662&page=1"]Read Full[/url].

Edited by amd

Asalam Aleikum,

I find it not surprising that Mossad agents would disguise themselves like Arabs.

The following caught my attention :

Pulitzer Prize-winner Jack Anderson, a supporter of israel, wrote on Sept. 17, 1972 that:

israeli agentsâ€â€Âimmigrants whose families had lived in Arab lands for generationsâ€â€Âhave a perfect knowledge of Arab dialects and customs. They have been able to infiltrate Arab governments with ease.

Thats some good info amd.

Masalam

Edited by m-16

:D

I suggest you all get a copy of the ""you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ee.1asphost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/raehatualmisk/19.html"]19 Martyrs[/url]" VCD - an Al-Qaeda release, with video'd last will and testaments by all the hijackers, along with voiceover by UBL.

I have seen it, and the people on the video giving their last will and testament are the same as those in the FBI posters.

Please do not ask me where to get the video, but if you try hard enough you can find it..

Its best that we as muslims strive to find the truth.

Allah knows best.

Edited by Anj

I suggest you all get a copy of the ""you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ee.1asphost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/raehatualmisk/19.html"]19 Martyrs[/url]" VCD - an Al-Qaeda release, with video'd last will and testaments by all the hijackers, along with voiceover by UBL.

I have seen it, and the people on the video giving their last will and testament are the same as those in the FBI posters.

Please do not ask me where to get the video, but if you try hard enough you can find it..

Allah knows best.

:P

:D brother,

Firstly Islamically these kinds of acts are forbidden, so if any Muslim does these kinds of acts, then you know their punishment, and those who do these kind of UnIslamic acts anywhere are not martyr's.

Secondly many of the so called hijackers are still alive, Not many have run these news, the highest I can think of is BBC running it. You have people that are alive, to bring one example take Waleed Al Shehri.

(Off BBC)

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

These so called hijackers being alive, those acknowledging that they were in the US, attending flight lessons, and the men the FBI is referring to is me - cannot be denied.

Watch "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.911inplanesite(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]911 - In Plane Site[/url]

It's the first 911 video to present VIDEO EVIDENCE... Not Theories.

Check out> "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2232"](Transcript) 911 In Plane Site[/url]

Secondly many of the so called hijackers are still alive, Not many have run these news, the highest I can think of is BBC running it. You have people that are alive, to bring one example take Waleed Al Shehri.

:D akhi for your reply. I am only out to find out the truth.

I looked up the name Waleed Al Shehri on BBC's news site, and there no further articles regarding him being alive after September 23 2001. In fact most of the articles I could find about this report are around those days just after 9/11.

All the other articles since then place Al Shehri on Flight number 11. If you have an additional material I could read, I would be grateful.

It turns out that the person reported by the BCC was infact someone with a very similar name, but not the hijacker himself. From my memory, the hijacker: Al Shehri was also on the video I saw.

From "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Waleed_Alshehri"]Wikipedia[/url]:

The BBC reported on September 23, 2001, that a man named Waleed A. al-Shehri (not Waleed M. al-Shehri) was alive and well in Casablanca, Morocco, working as a pilot for Saudi Airlines. He had trained in Florida in the mid-1990's and his personal details were subsequently confused with those of the hijacker. (It is possible that the photos of al-Shehri released by the FBI are of this man, although that is unclear.) He has since appeared in many newspaper and television interviews. He was interviewed by US officials in Morocco, and cleared of all charges against him. He was not the same individual as the hijacker who came from an impoverished border region of Saudi Arabia and had never finished college or attended flight school.

I also urge you to check out this page: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ee.1asphost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/raehatualmisk/19.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ee.1asphost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/raehatualmisk/19.html[/url] I can confirm that the snapshots on there are from the actual 19 Martyrs video, which I have seen (and read a translation of the Arabic).

Edited by Anj

:D akhi for your reply. I am only out to find out the truth.

I looked up the name Waleed Al Shehri on BBC's news site, and there no further articles regarding him being alive after September 23 2001. In fact most of the articles I could find about this report are around those days just after 9/11.

All the other articles since then place Al Shehri on Flight number 11. If you have an additional material I could read, I would be grateful.

It turns out that the person reported by the BCC was infact someone with a very similar name, but not the hijacker himself. From my memory, the hijacker: Al Shehri was also on the video I saw.

From "you can

The BBC reported on September 23, 2001, that a man named Waleed A. al-Shehri (not Waleed M. al-Shehri) was alive and well in Casablanca, Morocco, working as a pilot for Saudi Airlines. He had trained in Florida in the mid-1990's and his personal details were subsequently confused with those of the hijacker. (It is possible that the photos of al-Shehri released by the FBI are of this man, although that is unclear.) He has since appeared in many newspaper and television interviews. He was interviewed by US officials in Morocco, and cleared of all charges against him. He was not the same individual as the hijacker who came from an impoverished border region of Saudi Arabia and had never finished college or attended flight school.

First of all the BBC would not be reporting about him without varification of him, when he acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring. And says he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco. He would have to show them proof, the BBC would not blindly report the news to the world nor would anyone else.

I too would like to have more coverage regarding the so called hijackers, this website has put many list of news sources talking about some of the alive men.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911review(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Wget/members.fortunecity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/911/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911review(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Wget/members.fortunec...ckers-alive.htm[/url]

----------------------

There are many, many, many things that no one know about...

You have Bush saying he saw the first plane hit, when he was in Florida School. "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.whatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bushlie.html"]Bush Caught In A Lie, Source+ Watch Video[/url]

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

You're a damn good lier Bush, who saw the video of the first plane hit on the first day? It was shown by every media the next day! It wasn't there the first day! let alone you say you saw it before the second plane in the school...

And you have the following "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.whatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/booker_principal.htm"]Propaganda Matrix[/url] posting shows he didn't see the event at the school:

'I had the opportunity to talk with Principal Gwen Rigell of Booker Elementary school for about twenty minutes. [...] I asked her if in fact the President had been watching the events of 9-11 unfold on TV before he went into that classroom and she told me "Absolutely not". There was no TV in the corridor or anywhere near that classroom'

You supposivelly have the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/flight93shotdown.html"]Flight 93 Shot Down[/url]. Just two days ago (Dec. 27), Rumsfeld said about shooting down the plane over Pennsylvania. And then yes, to do the damage controll. "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2004/US/12/27/rumsfeld.flt93/"]Pentagon: Rumsfeld misspoke on Flight 93 crash[/url].

I wonder what excuse (if they would later on) they would make for Bush seeing the first plane in the school, the first day!

You have the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/discussion_in_firehouse.mpg"]New York Firefighters Telling of 911 Controlled Demolition, Bombs[/url]

Here's WTC Building 7 that was "pulled" down: you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/images/wtc-7-small.gif' alt='wtc-7-small.gif'>

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.9-11research(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videos/docs/wtc7_collapse2.mpg"]Watch Video[/url]

And there's more, more and more...

Check out> "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2232"](Transcript) 911 In Plane Site[/url]

Edited by amd

:D brother ANJ,

(let's get into the pentagon for now) Can you tell me where a plane has hit the Pentagon before it collapsed in the before collapsing pictures:

Here's the picture that they always show, which is after the partial collapse of the Pentagon:

(Post edited - Objects removed)

...So we began our own investigation, and that started by taking a look at some of the magazines that we all saw at the supermarket checkout stands shortly after the events of September 11th. As I began pouring through the photographs I had one goal in mind, and that was to prove the French wrong with their website “Hunt The Boeing.� After all there must’ve been some photographic evidence that showed that a 757 had hit the pentagon. But as we went through all these photographs we could find no pictures whatsoever showing a tail, a nose, fuselage, wings, engine, wheels, luggage, seats, nothing. There were no photographs showing any recognizable wreckage from a 757. Furthermore, when you look at the size of the hole of the pentagon, it was approximately 65 feet across, and the height of the pentagon is approximately 73 feet. From wing tip to wing tip, a 757 is 124 feet, 10 inches. From nose to tail, a 757 is 155 feet and 3 inches in length. And the height is 44 feet, 6 inches. However when you look at the hole in the pentagon, you find that it’s only approximately 65 feet across. How does a plane of those dimensions fit into a hole only 65 feet across?

VonKleist: You know there are those that see these pictures and hear this information for the first time and, they inevitably ask the question, “Well if the plane didn’t hit the Pentagon, where did it go?� The answer is, I don’t know where it went. For all I know it could be sitting in 200 feet of water in the Atlantic Ocean. But then again, I didn’t say that flight 77 hit the Pentagon. That was NBC, and CBS and ABC and CNN and FOX and all the other news agencies. The question should be, if flight 77 hit the Pentagon, then WHERE is it?...

Manuscript from: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.911inplanesite(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]911 In Plane Site[/url]

Edited by amd

Allah knows best.

wa'aleikum asalam,

What exactly did they say? Did you see all 19 speaking? ( and im not asking about a picure of them with some voice in the background )

Masalam

911 was done by the Jinn in collaboration with Mossad.

:D brother ANJ,

(let's get into the pentagon for now) Can you tell me where a plane has hit the Pentagon before it collapsed in the before collapsing pictures:

Here's the picture that they always show, which is after the partial collapse of the Pentagon:

crash12.jpg

And the Plane would be bigger!

crash14.jpg

Here it is before the collapse:

e03.jpg

Another:

pentagonhole.jpg

^ Talk about a Plane in wild dreams!

slide0031_image051.jpg

slide0033_image057.jpg

Contents taken from + Read Full: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_letsroll911(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2232"]Here[/url]

Bro i find it hard to believe how a amateur pilot can carry out such an amazing exhibitionof flying a plane right into the pentagon at 500 MPH inches above the ground. its just not possible. This was a high level technology used to carry out the attack/

The plane was not on autopilot either. you would need manual handling still to do what was done that day.

:D akhis for all your replies.

First of all the BBC would not be reporting about him without varification of him, when he acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring. And says he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco. He would have to show them proof, the BBC would not blindly report the news to the world nor would anyone else.

Well there is not a single report in the BBC archives since 23 Sept 2001. I've been to the site and searched through it. You would expect there to be at least one more story wouldn't you? Yet there are plenty of reports of the mix up. Regarding "blindly reporting" - for at least 3/4 weeks after 9/11 there was a media frenzy grappling to follow every lead possible, I don't expect every single story to have been fully researched and confirmed within a few days of 9/11

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911review(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Wget/members.fortunecity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/911/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_911review(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Wget/members.fortunec...ckers-alive.htm[/url]

Are any of these confirmed by the BBC or any other reputable news source other than a few conspiracy sites (that includes WhatReallyHappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)). I regulary find Al-Qaeda video releases on Arabic forums, and all the most recent ones have openly admitted to knowing about this attack and praising the attackers. These are not from Western sources, but from Arabic forums known to have genuine posts from members of these organisations.

Regarding Bush's reactions and the lack of action to stop the planes. I totally agree. My viewpoint is that the US administration knew about the attacks and let them happen in order to give them the justification to begin this "War On Terror". However I still believe these hijackers carried out the attacks.

I am also familiar with Rumsfeld's admission about shooting down the Pennsylvania - and whilst that is a scandal - it still doesn't prove that the people filying the plane at the time were not Arabs.

wa'aleikum asalam,

What exactly did they say? Did you see all 19 speaking? ( and im not asking about a picure of them with some voice in the background )

No not all 19 (the video I had was a partial one downloaded from the internet) but I saw many of them giving full speeches on camera - quoting long hadiths and verses from the Qur'an justifying the actions they were about to do. I will PM you and some other brothers here details on where to find these videos on the net.

Edited by Anj

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.whatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ppfinal.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.whatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ppfinal.html[/url]

^^^^ realty of the facts.

Here's a poll done by CNN released last month - November 10th, 2004:

The CNN Poll is even more shocking in what it reveals...

cnnpoll5fa.jpg

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Really astonishing results. I mean, I totally believe that the U.S. government had a LOT to do w/it, but I didn't think Americans would.

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

btw... the screen shot is well made... too bad cut off what is the dislaimer of the poll:

"This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general, nor the public as a whole. The QuickVote sponsor is not responsible for content, functionality or the opinions expressed therein."

PS: go to cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and vote the daily quickvote...... tell me how many times you can vote :D and than we can start talk about the value of this poll.