Islamic Forum
guidance

"Its all about team work"

Asalamou Alaicom wr wb brothers and sisters..

i hope you are all in good health and Iman insha Allah.

i was thinking of having a section where we the "IF'ers" could work within, as a team. A place where we can organise many Islamic things, things that we would be able to emphasize even with other communities and implement in our daily lives.

what made me think of this idea is seeing so many enthusiasim on this Forum when it comes to team work. A great example is the website that a vast number of members are currently working on.

you see brothers and sisters, it all starts as an idea, then feedback, then action! And that would be the aim of this particular section.

furhter more, great results would be obtained. We will benefit, and get benefit from. Because as far as i'm concerned this is on of our duties as Muslims :D

okay, know who agrees insha Allah?

PropellerAds

:D

I don't know what specifically you have in mind. There are many articles and nice websites about Islam. There are many issues discussed on those websites. And there articles are very informative.

We can take articles from those websites which are basic and will influence more people and put them in this forum. Articles and issues like, what are the etiquettes of reading Qur'an, what is the proper way to make dua'a, what does Islam say about manners etc etc. These basic topics are those which can influence many people. Someone wrote in the previous IF forum, that according to Prophet Mohammad :D when drinking water one should sit down and drink it in three sips and its not nice to breathe in the container from which we are drinking. Saying bismillah before drinking and saying alhamdolillah after drinking. When this was posted, many members found it useful. Basic things like these can make us better Muslim.

The new section of the forum, "Islamic Forums (run by IF members)" can be where these things can be discussed.

I don't know what exactly you had in mind. But if this is it, then we can distribute topics among members who can search reliable websites and post the topics here.

Edited by AaTk

Not quite akhi...

you see, it's about organising usful programs, events, or anything that will be able to apply in our daily life.

the IF'res website is one example, because it started as an idea than it had so many branches which made everyone involved to produce something useful for everyone.

another example could be:

Topic: "Let's organise Islamic Weddings"

or

"Let's organise a program for this summer holiday"

or

"Let's figure out ways to invite people to Islam"

or

"Let's make an IF'res website" (which is currently being worked on)

so on..

and from these topoics, team work will get involve, work would be produced and results would be obtained.

i hope my idea is a bit clearer now :D

Jazakom Allahu Khair

Asalamou Alaicom wr wb..

i just wanted to mention that the thread in "general chat" by ur_muslim_sista: "Calling all creative minds.. we need your help.." is another big example :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=4915&st=0"]Here it is[/url]

Baraka Lahu fikom

Asalaam Alaikum,

Good idea sister mash'Allah. Good luck with it and I hope you get encouraging response from members.

Asalamou Alaicom wr wb..

Please brothers and sisters, it's a simple yes or no after a bit of a thought...

???

Edited by Mujahidah Fi SabilIllah

asalamu alaikum

sister... what kind of ideas exactly do you have in mind...?

:D

I would be more then willing to help ukhti :D...:D