Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Atnan

How Come No Islamic Women In Law Enforcement? (usa)

Hello everyone! I was very curious to know why there isn’t any women of Islamic religion in law enforcement jobs...could some of yall please give me some answers!

*I did a bunch of research thru Google and academics library searches and got nothing!

*Iam a fellow Muslim, only thing is im Albanian and my parents are "Muslim" but dont practice it- I was raised being told that I was muslim, and some very basic rules/ideas (no pork/pig/swine, and believe in Allah)! I did indeed fast (the only one in my family) for this past ramadan and Ive never been happier in my life.

Thanks for any help.

PropellerAds

salams

I was raised being told that I was muslim

you can inherit being a muslim..

It is great that you fasted. I know what it is like to be in that family envirement..

Hold tight to the deen.

1.If you dont know how to salahy then go to this(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethoor-al-ayn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videos.html"] website [/url] and download the PRAY AS YOU HAVE SEEN ME PRAY

2. learn more and more about the deen by the Quran, hadith, and Lectures by scholars (there are many lectures on that website i have posted above).

there are muslim females in law enforcement, not many, but there are some. No hijabies though, I don't think.

why there isn’t any women of Islamic religion in law enforcement jobs
Law enforcement is a tough, dirty, demanding, life threatening job and as such our muslim sisters have enough headaches as it is to deal with stubborn ignorant fools about various things and working in this job will make it very very tough to be a practicing muslim.. plus the "normal" work hours in this field are anything but.. you work crazy weird hours, nights, weekends, etc etc and not to mention the constant threat on your life by the bad guys! with all this at hand why would any muslima want to put herself in such a position?

A gun toting hijabi :sl:.. now thats something to mull over LOL!!!

:sl:

Assalamu alaikum, there are quite a few Muslim men in he Army and Police department here in Canada.

Unfortunately one of my close relative, a Hijaab wearing girl who is 20 now joined the Canadian Armed Forces, it started off with them accepting her Hijaab and Halal food and all, but slowly in 2 years time, they sent her as an Aid Worker to a Muslim country and now she is back minus her Hijaab and everything that goes with it. She has been made a recruiting Officer in her City, and last time I saw her she was trying to recruit some Muslim girls to join the Forces. IS IT WORTH IT????

There are other ways girls can benefit the society then Law enforcement, one of the best thing is to be mothers who take care and bring up children who are trustworthy and good citizens. Which is lacking in todays Society all around the World.

May Allah protect our children, specially the girls.

Assalamu Alaikum.

I think your services are sorely needed. I'm sure as at least a translator in the F.B.I. or other security agency would be good, depending on if you could 'cut the mustard'. They don't take just anyone.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Assalamu Alaykum

My mother-in-law went for Hajj few years ago and she told me that she saw many female security guards.

In many countries they have females in Security, Police, Courts, Airports, etc. etc. to deal with the Women.

The topic started is talking about Females in law enforcement jobs in the USA.

Assalamu Alaikum.

The taliban murdered a senior female police officer the other day, so I gather that you're incorrect that there are none but correct in assuming that fanatics don't like them.

The taliban murdered a senior female police officer the other day, so I gather that you're incorrect that there are none but correct in assuming that fanatics don't like them.

Any persons who support the illegal US occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia etc are traitors and Islam allows Muslims to punish or kill the traitors for supporting and cooperating with the enemies of Islam to terrorize Muslims and occupy Muslim countries illegally.

Hello everyone! I was very curious to know why there isn’t any women of Islamic religion in law enforcement jobs...could some of yall please give me some answers!

*I did a bunch of research thru Google and academics library searches and got nothing!

*Iam a fellow Muslim, only thing is im Albanian and my parents are "Muslim" but dont practice it- I was raised being told that I was muslim, and some very basic rules/ideas (no pork/pig/swine, and believe in Allah)! I did indeed fast (the only one in my family) for this past ramadan and Ive never been happier in my life.

Thanks for any help.

You should go to Muslim countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan etc and you would see that there are many women of Islamic religion in law enforcement jobs. Even some of them hold high positions in the Armed Forces of the Muslim countries. They cover their hairs according to Islamic teaching.

Anti-Islam media always invent nonsensical fairy tales to slander, frame and demonize Islam and Muslims. Please don't let anti-Islam media fool you.

:sl:

What kind of law enforcement? Are you asking why women aren't taking up jobs policing in the US? ...same reason why men aren't (and shouldn't). It's not a job a Muslim should be doing (male or female).

WHY?

Assalamu alaikum,

I think most Muslim women wouldn't prefer law enforcement jobs and their families wouldn't want that for them either. Law enforcement usually means wearing clothes that Muslim women are not permitted to wear. Tight fitting pants and those shirts that are tucked in show the woman's figure. If you are speaking of HIJAABI women, I think it's totally out of the question. The job itself is rough and tough, not a job suitable for a woman . (Sorry if i've offended feminists). Muslim women should work jobs that are appropriate for them, ones that do not force them to compromise their hijab or religion.

Peace!