Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SparklLZz

4 Great Imams

Asalaamualaikum

can we have one topic dedicated to each Imam (no replies allowed) just giving us general biographys on the Imams' lives and how they came about, starting from their birth, to their deaths?

Is anybody interested in compiling something like that, or does anybody on the site know a good site which goes into detail (in that format) about each Imam?

Let me know what you think

Jazakhallah

p.s. the reason i said, "no replies allowed" is because if we allow replies then sect discussions will begin, people will not give the same information and it will all become rather foggy.

Ma'salaama

PropellerAds
Asalaamualaikum

can we have one topic dedicated to each Imam (no replies allowed) just giving us general biographys on the Imams' lives and how they came about, starting from their birth, to their deaths?

Is anybody interested in compiling something like that, or does anybody on the site know a good site which goes into detail (in that format) about each Imam?

Let me know what you think

Jazakhallah

p.s. the reason i said, "no replies allowed" is because if we allow replies then sect discussions will begin, people will not give the same information and it will all become rather foggy.

Ma'salaama

Walaikum Salaam,

I have a book called the 'Creed of the 4 Imams', and I have 2 excellent articles, one called 'Aqeedah of 4 Imams' and the other called 'Sayings of the 4 Imams'. And if I search my Islamic folder for long enough I probably have much more, so yes, count me in. Let me know where to go from here...

Was-Salaamu Alaikum,

Abu Suhaylah.

Asalaamualaikum

wow that sounds great, well we'll ask brother dot about that otherwise i would love to read your articles and that book, so please if you have the chance do post it on the forum.

jazakhallah

Walaikum Salaam,

How do you want to do it, create a special section or thread or should I just post all the material on this thread?

Asalaamualaikum

im not too sure. im waiting for bro dot to have a look at this. or one of theother admins.