Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Greek-Cypriot

Rumsfeld Rubbishes Tsunami figures

US Secretary of State for Genocide Ronald H Dumbsfeld was happy to announce today that the Tsunami had not had any negative effect on the US genocidal massacre in Iraq.

"The Genocide is going according to plan. We've killed more than DOUBLE the numbers of innocent civilians that Tsunami did. And that Tsunami's figures on torture are just pathetic - we've tortured thousands more! We're hoping to get our numbers up to over 200,000 women and children knifed, bombed, tortured, raped, machine-gunned, bludgeoned by the time we put the Puppet Govt into power after the fake elections."

President Bush could not be reached for comment as White House Spokesperson Ari Fleischer has revealed his aides have been prepping him on what a tsunami actually is for almost a week now.

"He has managed to fathom the basics of waves relative to the moons gravitational pull, but is still insistant on the possibilities of an Iranian link behind these alledged 'waves' and this so called 'moon'" Commented one puppet... Err Aide.

PropellerAds

Effective satire. :D ( expcept the death of so many ppl, its hard to smile for that.)

Effective satire. :D  ( expcept the death of so many ppl, its hard to smile for that.)

Indeed. I didn't know whether to laugh or frown.

For some truly horrific comments head over to yahoo news message boards and see what the Americans are saying about those who died in the Tsunami. It's beyond belief.

i know ive experiecned alot of Bull **** on the net . so i try to avoid places where its found.

their hearts are dead, they are more dead, then some of real dead themselves, who are more living then some of the current batch of human race.

Edited by AbdulMajid

i know ive experiecned alot of Bull **** on the net . so i try to avoid places where its found.

their hearts are dead, they are more dead, then some of  real dead themselves, who are more living then some of the current batch of human race.

I just couldn't believe in such inhumanity, I mean the Lord of The Flies by Golding was a good example of how people can become utterly densensitized to violence and brutality. But I never realized how many there were.

Well ive noticed how when i first saw pictures of dead ppl and lots of blood, i cried, but now i see it everyday, and it doesnt do anything to me of the sort, :D

Well its afact, in america, the country is full of excesses in all spheres of life, worst of all FOOD and DRINK and too much of that is not good for the mind, spiritually and physiucally . Unfortunatly in america the loudest, and most obscene people are respected, as are those who SIN . Its a sad sad sad thing.

Well ive noticed how when i first saw pictures of dead ppl and lots of blood, i cried, but now i see it everyday, and it doesnt do anything to me of the sort, :D

Well its afact, in america, the country is full of excesses in all spheres of life, worst of all FOOD and DRINK and too much of that is not good for the mind, spiritually and physiucally . Unfortunatly in america the loudest, and most obscene people are respected, as are those who SIN . Its a sad sad sad thing.

Indeed. The entire World it would seem needs to rediscover their spirituality, not least the Atheists who complain of 'fundamentalism', while neglecting to admit to the fact that they themselves pursue anti religion with the same passion and fundamentalism as those of us who follow our religion. For example, Atheists usually degrade a debate into indirect insults of the prophets as to ellicit a massive reaction from the Religious Camp. Hypocrisy.

1Q: Luke 6:41-42 = Matt 7:3-5

6:41 Why do you see the speck in your neighbor's eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? 6:42 Or how can you say to your neighbor, 'Friend, let me take out the speck in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye.

Although not all Atheists are like this, Atheist hypocrisy is so unbelievably apparent in their arguments that it isn't even worth pointing out any more.

Well its a trick of debating to send red herrings ( such as slandering prophets ) to divert attention away from the topics they cannot win by come up with a "rational logical arguement" :D . Its a sign of defeat and failture .

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rescueamericanjobs(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/action/index.php?activism=learn-to-debate-like-a-pro-improve-your-debating-skills"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rescueamericanjobs(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/action/i...debating-skills[/url]

You might be aware that in america the secular alliances have been trying to ban any mentionof Christmas or Christian imagry in schools and public life and they have suceseeded, instead teachers have to use politicall retarded terminology ( well for the Christian marjority at least ) like " "Winter holidays " , "seasonal tree" blah blah... a bit silly really. they are just as extreame as some "BIble thumpers"

thanks for the Biblical verses.. great reminder. :D I beleive many of mans probelms orginate from the dark old tree of arrogance,

Well its  a trick of debating to send red herrings ( such as slandering prophets ) to divert attention away from the topics they cannot win  by come up with a "rational logical arguement" :D . Its a sign of defeat and failture .

"http://rescueamericanjobs####/action/index.php?activism=learn-to-debate-like-a-pro-improve-your-debating-skills"]rescueamericanjobs

#####/action/i...debating-skills[/url]

You might be aware that in america the secular alliances have been trying to ban any mentionof Christmas or Christian imagry in schools and public life and they have suceseeded, instead teachers have to use politicall retarded terminology ( well for the Christian marjority at least ) like " "Winter holidays " , "seasonal tree" blah blah... a bit silly really. they are just as extreame as some "BIble thumpers"

thanks for the Biblical verses.. great reminder. :D I beleive many of mans probelms orginate from the dark old tree of arrogance,

Indeed, the right wing media have blamed the advent of PC on ethnic groups, which of course if rubbish because Ethnic groups have never called for such measures to be taken. In some measure PC is a good thing, for example - Disabled people are referred to as physically challenged nowadays, at first glance this may appear ridiculous by on closer inspection makes sense. For example - 'Disabled' means 'Something that doesn't work' - For a human being to be given such a name must be very belittling in a way. After all it is simply saying that this human 'no longer works properly'. Doing a bit of damage control in areas such as that is good, after all we would still be referring to black people as some of the less affectionate names prescribed for them in the times of Empirical rule if it were not for liberalization of such issues. Though the issues you bring up are perfectly justified, and I agree with them.

I totally agree with you on the arrogance point as well, Man has grown to believe he is almost bigger than God. We kneel only before the truth and the truth of what God laid out. Kahlil Gibran once wrote:

"Yesterday we bent our knecks before Kings and Emperors, Today we kneel only before the Truth"

Indeed. I didn't know whether to laugh or frown.

For some truly horrific comments head over to yahoo news message boards and see what the Americans are saying about those who died in the Tsunami. It's beyond belief.

So that's were you found this garbage.

Indeed, the right wing media have blamed the advent of PC on ethnic groups, which of course if rubbish because Ethnic groups have never called for such measures to be taken.

I consider myself to be right wing. Personally I blame the whole PC movement on two groups. The first being the liberals. These are the people who tell me I have to be tolerant of all other cultures, then try to ban any mention of anything Christian. I have been known to go out of the way to offend these people (saying Merry Christmas to them is like telling them off). I also go out of my way to offend members of PETA. The second group of people I blame are the greedy attention lovers. These are the people that don't sue because they are standing up for something, they sue because they want the money, and/or the attention.

As for PCness being caused by minorities you're right Greek, that's total ##.

So that's were you found this garbage.

I consider myself to be right wing.  Personally I blame the whole PC movement on two groups.  The first being the liberals.  These are the people who tell me I have to be tolerant of all other cultures, then try to ban any mention of anything Christian.  I have been known to go out of the way to offend these people (saying Merry Christmas to them is like telling them off).

I did notice the PC of saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. I don't celebrate christmas but since Christians & want to wish eash other.. they should b able to wish other openly. I don't understand why a majority of christians in America (as i have not lived in any other western country) get pressurized by the media & liberal groups into changing thier religion & culture.

One call us Muslims radicals & stubborn but we don't let any Tom, & haryy come along & change things that part of our religion. We fight till & never give up. It's high time practising christians stand for thier faith or before u know all will b lost, one piece at a time.

I did notice the PC of saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. I don't celebrate christmas but since Christians & want to wish eash other.. they should b able to wish other openly. I don't understand why a majority of christians in America (as i have not lived in any other western country) get pressurized by the media & liberal groups into changing thier religion & culture.

One call us Muslims radicals & stubborn but we don't let any Tom, & haryy come along & change things that part of our religion. We fight till & never give up. It's high time practising christians stand for thier faith or before u know all will b lost, one piece at a time.

yeah, if a Muslim fights for his/her religious rights the liberal left will aid them, but if a Christian fights then suddenly he is a bigot.

yeah, if a Muslim fights for his/her religious rights the liberal left will aid them, but if a Christian fights then suddenly he is a bigot.

I kinda agree with u but not completely.

They support us on issues that r of benefit to them.

No one is more anti-veil than these liberals. Michael Moore's wife to start with.

If anyone who hears AirAmerica mite know how these liberals r damaging moral values in America as each day passes by.

Well.. i personally think all this PC is way out of hand. Can't even call things what they r anymore.

As for PCness being caused by minorities you're right Greek, that's total ##.

Well, yeh but in some cases it may be true. I remember when I was in New York with my Dad (he was there on business) once and I was coming out of Macys and I said to some Santa guy Merry Christmas because The guy in the Santa costume said Happy Holidays, and then he came over and whispered "You can't say that the Jews don't like it". Honestly.

Jews, that's odd. They never seem to mind, its the athiests you really have to look out for.

Jews, that's odd.  They never seem to mind, its the athiests you really have to look out for.

Yeh Atheists really annoy me. I mean of course they are not all the same but they have such dellusions of grandeur, they believe they are 'superior' to anyone who chooses to have faith simply because they have 'opened their eyes' (or probably watched the Matrix too many times). There was going to be a five minute programme on the BBC on sundays about God, and some Atheist Sceptics Groups decided to ring in to the BBC and start complaining about it, saying that they were 'being bombarded with religion'. Ironically enough most of them claim to be Libertarians so surely they would have no problem with other people's views and free speech, as they are 'individualists'.

Typical Libertarian hypocrisy.

Jews, that's odd.  They never seem to mind, its the athiests you really have to look out for.

agreed... i don't know if jews any hand in that but atheist definetly.

What's funny is my company celebrates Hanakah but saying merry christmas is not allowed.

My Jewish friends couldn't care less if someone wished them merry Christmas. They just wish them a merry Christmas right back. This PC thing is getting way out of hand.