Islamic Forum
Guest UnderCover_Brother

Dissapointed at Things.....

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

I use to be a "Regular" visitor of this Forum, Suban'Allah things have changed now.

I must admit that what i have been reading and hearing....i am SHOCKED!!!!

Some of the things that epople are psoting and saying...it amazes me!!!

Suban-Allah can we remind ourself of the FIRST word in the title?

...I dont know if it is the Romantic Red that is doing all this...but i have to say...if the things that i am hearing aswell as seeing are true...the sisters should also be EXTREMELY ashamed of themselfs!!!

WE need to FIX UP my brothers and sisters(realsie i said WE..which includes ME)!!

Fee Amanillah (I leave you in the protection of Allah),

Wa'Salam.

PropellerAds

totaly agree with you bro, deception comes in all sorts of forums.

salamz

:D

Me too, i have also seen a decline of the quality of the posts in this forum.... not that im saying im doing nothing wrong :D .

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I agree with all of you brothers. Several of our knowledgable members quit coming here.

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

Asalamu alaykum

Erm...i don't understand....is it the fact that there are less ctive members posting in IF (which is due to work and school) or the deception of people that disappoints your brother? :D

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

Uhh, what're you talking about, bro? :D

if the things that i am hearing aswell as seeing are true...the sisters should also be EXTREMELY ashamed of themselfs!!!

Ok, and why is that? :D Where did we go wrong?

WEll ... to be honest ... even i have stopped being sarcastic and came to this site for IslamIC Knowledge ... but there are a few good knowledgeable people ... !!!

I would say 50-50 on this !!!

Well brother could you give us an example, and many of the members have come back since they were busy. At least to know what you are talking about.

By the way the Royal Red skin is not a romantic skin. :P weird you saw it that way others saw it resembles blood to me none it is simply very elegant, change it to any other skin.

Thank you

WOW WOW WOW...

it seems like i've went :D these days!!! i seriously don't know what's going on... i know that before there was a bit of this and that.. and i was glad that people spoke up, also came up with many suggestions to stop such issues. But i guess ignoring those post before the Forum went down made slight negative chanches

La hawlah walla quwata illah bi lah

May Allah guide us all to His path of Taqwa and Iman

Allahu Ameen

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

Uhh, what're you talking about, bro?  :P

Ok, and why is that? :D Where did we go wrong?

Salam,

I agree with sister Muezza, please elaborate brother undercover.... :D so that we can correct our selves.

wasalam

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

Its not just the sisters!! its the brothers too.

The discussions are not appropriate for this forum. Suban'Allah.

We also have multiple identities...so i am told?

We have Brothers and Ssiters trying to "Chat up" each other, via the Forum MSN and Personal Messsages.

We have Individuals who try to make someone emotionally dependant on them...something like fall in love with them....ask them for marriage and then back out...for fun...ye this is all not right...but its happening...Allahu-Alom...more then all this...the forum doesn't feel like it is an "google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url] anymore.

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

^I agree with you.

Talking about some of the forums on IF. I am not too happy with them Myself. All this jokes between brothers and Sisters. Unnecessarily chatting, PMing, emailing e.t.c. Its a Sin. Something many are unaware of.

It should all be kept to a minimum. Should Only be done when necessary.

May Allah give us all Hidayah. Aameen.

Cant we try and make it a better place? I am sure we can if we all try.

What do you mean by Multiple Identities?

Guest amani
Assalamu-Alikum,

Its not just the sisters!! its the brothers too.

The discussions are not appropriate for this forum. Suban'Allah.

We also have multiple identities...so i am told?

We have Brothers and Ssiters trying to "Chat up" each other, via the Forum MSN and Personal Messsages.

We have Individuals who try to make someone emotionally dependant on them...something like fall in love with them....ask them for marriage and then back out...for fun...ye this is all not right...but its happening...Allahu-Alom...more then all this...the forum doesn't feel like it is an Islamic forum anymore.

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

forgive me for my ignorance..is it just me or has anyone else also not seen what undercover_brother is talknig about?

i mean the aspect of this emotional business :P :unsur: :D

We have Individuals who try to make someone emotionally dependant on them...something like fall in love with them....ask them for marriage and then back out...for fun...ye this is all not right...but its happening

I had heard that bro do propose to sisters on IF but it's quite shocking :P to know that some of them r just trying to have fun & r playin with sister's emotions. :D

Salam,

Now this is interesting :D who is PMing who? :P ...come on brothers and sisters say what ever you have out in the open for every one to see.....or at least PM someone of the same gender...for good cause too.

OK I was unaware of such things. Brother undercover you got spies on people? :D who tell you these things that only goes on between to IF members??? :P ...hmm now becareful...all those PM bro to sis.

Gee what is this coming too.

Brothers playing with sisters emotions! Its not only brothers who are to blame. Its when it becomes both sided. Allah has given each and every person Akl. Why get yourself into a mess in the first place?

If the brother/sister contact you for no such reason, ignore them. Thats the best thing.

Living in the web world that we are in today, its very hard to keep out from Fitnah.

Allah Give us all hidayah. Aameen

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

Thats great advice sister striver!!

Erm..by the way its not just BROTHERS that play with sisters emotions...i was actually talking about the other way around...from what i read on the Brothers Only Section...its been happening quite a lot!!

Multiple Identities...wel what i mean by this is...say i have more then one user name...so i could be UnderCover_Brother and UnderCover_Sister...so i get access to ALL parts of the site....if you get my drift??? Obviously that was an example..so dont take that serious....but it has been happening!!

Everyone says there are weirdos on the net...i know this...but i thought the "google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]ISLAMIC FORUM[/url] would be a nice secure place...suban'Allah how wrong could one be?

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

Guest amani

well what you say...i am kind of shocked!!!

i say i was oblivious to this :P

but this is bad :D

Assalamu'Alikum,

Thats great advice sister striver!!

Erm..by the way its not just BROTHERS that play with sisters emotions...i was actually talking about the other way around...from what i read on the Brothers Only Section...its been happening quite a lot!!

Multiple Identities...wel what i mean by this is...say i have more then one user name...so i could be UnderCover_Brother and UnderCover_Sister...so i get access to ALL parts of the site....if you get my drift??? Obviously that was an example..so dont take that serious....but it has been happening!!

Everyone says there are weirdos on the net...i know this...but i thought the IslamIC FORUM would be a nice secure place...suban'Allah how wrong could one be?

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

Wa alaikumus salam.

Thats what I meant. Its not only the brothers. Its both brothers and sisters doing it. It all happens when it gets both sided. Cant the other person just simply IGNORE?

I get the multiple Identities thing. I get what you mean.

Some of us think its ok to chat to opposite gender and keeping the gender hidden/undisclosed. We forget that when talking to the opposite gender, they wont get sin but we will because they dont know our gender but we do know theirs dont we.

You know what brother? To tell you the truth, Ive never posted or even been to gender only rooms. I think it extremely foolish to post there. Think about it. Even "I" can lie about my gender and get myself access to both gender only forums. (Alhamdulillah never done that) When its possible for me to do that, isnt it possible for others to? Ofcourse it is.

Who can we trust on the internet? Not that we should think theyre untrustworthy but its better to be safe than sorry. Dont Judge a forum by its name. I am not talking about IF only here. IF might be a good forum but what about the people who use the forum?

Weve got to be soo very careful on the internet. WEB>Trap!

Edited by Striver

This is one of the Rules on Our forum (UM). Itd be great to have it here too:

When interacting with the opposite gender, please maintain modesty and make posts to the point. Extraneous, provocative or suggestive comments will be edited or deleted. No joking or side-talk is allowed.

asalaam alaikum,

It's a shame that something which had started off benefitting and still does benefit the muslim community (mashAllah to dot and the mods), now has a stain of impurity.....

Undercover_brother..the point you made about multiple identities is really worring..although dont worrying for me personally, i feel sorry for the brothers and sisters who have posted personal information about themselves and some cases pictures in the private forums. Is there no way the mods can 'check' if for example, if 2 user names are both coming from one computer?

w'asalaam

Edited by soul*sis

but if it's public computer or household computer where siblings... will they have the same IP address. Am i correct?

:P wow that was pretty shocking.

I'm still pretty new to the forum so i'm glad for the warning.

istagfirAllahoo Alazeem, istagfirAllahoo alazeem.

i thought writing in the gender rooms was actually more Islamic than writing out in the open: you get what i mean? like for example writing in the general sections: on most forums i've been on to, that usually ends up with not peoples talking/chatting/joking/laughing and acting not Islamically at all, so i thought those rooms wud let the sisters all talk to each other and the brothers all talk to each other. plus sometimes there are embarassing things you might want to ask that u really don't want to ask infront of the opposite gender, but now that u said all this about the rooms, i'm a bit unsure! :D :D

this thread is really sad... :P :D :D

wasslamu aliakum

asalaam alaikum,

good point brother..i have no idea how it would work, it would be apparant if the to user names always logged in one after another at a certain time of day...that would be obvious.....

w'asalaam

well we can't b sure abt anyone but guess we have to trust eachother but b cautios at the same time.

I have heard at times non-muslims pose as muslims too. We can't really put a stop to all this, but we can pray to Allah that he protects us & lead us all to the right path.