Islamic Forum
Guest UnderCover_Brother

Dissapointed at Things.....

Sister soul: Undercover brother is not wrong.

Think about it. Isnt it possible for you to lie about your gender?

Isnt it possible for you to register with two names?

Isnt it possible for you to get yourself access to both gender forums?

Yes.

Alot of people go posting about their private things thinking its a private forum. People are very unaware of things like this.

When using the internet, we should always remember!

Like we "CAN" lie, others can too. Not all are as good or god-Fearing.

I dont think theres any way MOds or admins can do anyting about it.

It so happens that there might be 15-20+ different users to a single PC.

Alahu A'alm

PropellerAds

asalaam alaikum,

striver i agree 100% with what undercover _brother is saying and with everybody in this forum who feels the same way..sorry if i did not make my post clear on this.

your point about there being or could be 15-20 users to a single pc...i mean IF members or users from a single computer, Do you get my point?

w'asalaam

Edited by soul*sis

Sister sorry. I dont know why I am reading funny today.

I read: Undercover_brother..the point you made about multiple identities is really "WRONG" instead of "WORRYING"

Soz.

Wallahi all this is sad...however I have to say it is not our place to judge, Allah (swt) knows our intention…the reality is bad people are everywhere, so we shouldn’t let them get in the way of increasing our knowledge in Islam and that is what IF does…sometimes you do get jokes but if it is a sarcastic joke is it the same as speaking to the opposite gender face to face and flirting? of course not!

As for PM…well what people do is their business, we shall not be held accountable for the sin they commit. Of course sometimes you do pm the opposite gender, not to do sin but ask genuine question and that is not haram.

Let all those who have strayed be guided to the straight path…this is an "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url] Inshallah it’ll stay that way…the disbelievers and the hypocrites never win!

wa Alaykum salam

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

That's really scary. I remember one of the kaafirs asking for sisters' email addresses. I think I replied back to him to back off or I just ignored him. It's the sisters I'm worried about (including myself). All I can say is, whoever has decieved us....we may not know what you're doing, but remember, Allah knows all and sees all. We trust one another because that's our duty as Muslim brothers and sisters....but don't take advantage of us either. This is sad.

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

:D

Saddly undercover brother is very right. I see it all the time now, people flirting with each other and inappropriate comments.

I dont want to give names, but its seems the same couple of people make the forum like this. They know what they ar doing and they know it is wrong. All we can do is pray for them and if we see them doing wrong we can Pm thm and point it out to them (men can PM men an women can PM women)

It is very easy to slip into something like that, but we must remember, we are Allah's slaves and he has forbidden us from this, so we must do our best to obey him, and we will Insh'Allah get his reward, which is more than 1000 times better then anything in this life.

Oh Allah guide us!

:P

Brothers and sisters

I feel petrayed here, from all of you. If you knew of any member who were wrong doing anyhting in IF, and you didnt inform me, then you're participating in the wrong doing. This forum, like any other forum, is what its members are. I can not do it alone, nor can my team. Each and everyone of you have a role here. Its easy to close the whole place, to avoid any wrong doings from beig commited. But it would be wiser and more beneficial to 'cut out' the bad ones, and allow the forum to continue what it was built for.

From what I understood from your discussions here, it seemed that the problem evolves around a handful of members only. Why didn't anyone think of PMing me to let me know? what does rasoul Allah :D tell us in here? anything but to keep watching passively.

The brother who started this topic is also to blame. The majority of IF sisters are masha'Allah pious and highly degnefied and respectful, and so are the brothers here. Its not wise to come out in the open with such 'blank card' accusations....this sort of poisons the atmosphere, and stains everyone here....which is unfair, and totally untrue. It would have been much practical and beneficial to contact me, at the very first suspecion of a wrong doing behind our backs.

When using the internet, we should always remember!

Like we "CAN" lie, others can too. Not all are as good or god-Fearing.

I dont think theres any way MOds or admins can do anyting about it.

It so happens that there might be 15-20+ different users to a single PC.

The "15-20+ different users to a single PC" is called jama'i (multi-user).

Like in Indonesia, we use our facility for as many people as possible.

Also when we are in a local network, then only the address of the provider will be shown.

Allahu a'lam wa bishshowab.040915anj.gif[/url]

Wow, I would think since I am here so much on this forum I would know about all these things...I don't think I've seen anything that inapropriate....*scratches head.

I haven't gotten any weird PM's either...

But ya, if we see something very wrong it is best to inform bro Dot about it.

salaamu 'alaikum :D

Bro ... dont judge one thing fro your point of view only .... some people do come here for the sake of knowledge .... and one thing sure tingles my brain ... if you are so upset about ... were you the VICTIM of such a mishap (0_o) .... yea ... i do PM some of the sisters ... but thats just for information .... to each his own ... !!!!

Brothers and sisters

I feel petrayed here, from all of you. If you knew of any member who were wrong doing anyhting in IF, and you didnt inform me, then you're participating in the wrong doing. This forum, like any other forum, is what its members are. I can not do it alone, nor can my team. Each and everyone of you have a role here. Its easy to close the whole place, to avoid any wrong doings from beig commited. But it would be wiser and more beneficial to 'cut out' the bad ones, and allow the forum to continue what it was built for.

From what I understood from your discussions here, it seemed that the problem evolves around a handful of members only. Why didn't anyone think of PMing me to let me know? what does rasoul Allah :D tell us in here? anything but to keep watching passively.

The brother who started this topic is also to blame. The majority of IF sisters are masha'Allah pious and highly degnefied and respectful, and so are the brothers here. Its not wise to come out in the open with such 'blank card' accusations....this sort of poisons the atmosphere, and stains everyone here....which is unfair, and totally untrue. It would have been much practical and beneficial to contact me, at the very first suspecion of a wrong doing behind our backs.

Brother dot I understand where yu are cming form too. I wanted to say it since along time now but kept my mouth shut out of fear that it would lead into some sort of a bad argument. I did want to PM you to tell you about what was going on, but didnt. I thought there are so many other moderators, and they must have seen what was going on.

Ofcourse we cant say IF is a bad place. Its a few bad apples. Majority of the people are mashallah good people.

Theres that rule you could add to the other IF rules. It would make a big difference Inshallah.

I am sorry for not letting you know.....As the prophet peace be upon him said: All of yuo are shepards and each one will be asked about his flock. When we see some one doing bad we must stop them by our hand, if we cant then by our legs, if we cant then from our tongue and if we cant even do that, then we should atleast feel bad in our hearts that Allah is being disobeyed.

In the future, if I see anything like this, I'll let you know Inshallah

I said in one of my posts, cant we work together and try to make it a better place?

No point crying over whats already happened. We can do alot. So come on everybody.

I said in one of my posts, cant we work together and try to make it a better place?

No point crying over whats already happened. We can do alot. So come on everybody.

Yes, we could and should do a try to make it a better place.

When, later on, the facts showed us that we are in the "different" direction, then it could mean: time for "you can

Allahu a'lam wa bishshowab."you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_almost-everything.co.uk/Islam"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v136/MarineLiner/ind/040915anj.gif' alt='040915anj.gif'>[/url]

Sis Striver, why leave everything for the mods, we are human beings after all and we try our best to go over the large amounts of posts here. It is realistic of us to miss out on something. We have said it time and again, please, please, please report anything wrong when you see it, you are part of this community; thus you see something wrong you say I saw something wrong to the admins or mods. Instead of us finding about this in this manner! It is up for every Muslim to correct a wrong when they see it, when you don't then that is a wrong action by itself. :D

This is very saddening that people actually do such things.

Ya Allah :P istaghfarallah!

Tell me honestly if you would take the word of "kaafir" (derogatory term used by some here) who have observed this sort of untoward behavior from a "pious" Muslim, if reported? More than likely it would be held against the reporting "kafr" since that seems to be the mainstay of moderator/insider import.

I decided weeks ago that I will not divulge what I know on this subject and related matters because of the obvious bias shown here to non-Muslims. Such strict rules can and will backfire on you and lead to these situations .. that is something to think seriously about. Peace

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

Brother Dot you are right...and as i started the whole post everyone is probably thinking of me to PM the brother. Well like i said i haven't been on the site for ages...the brothers only forum should reveal the people who know the sisters doing this. Some brothers also know which brothers "might" be doing this, Suban'Allah i cannot say the exact names, but only what i read.

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

As salamualikum

Undercover brother this isnt the first time you have been shocked and disgusted by the behaviour and happenings at IF as you have said similar things in the past. If its so bad here why dont you feel free to leave? noboby is forcing you to be in such a haram unislamic enviroment.

id also like to add that this is the INTERNET wether you are in a muslim site or an athiest one there is no possible way to assure that evrybody will be there for genuine reasons. so be on guard and actually report misconduct rather then start posts specifically aimed at having a whine at everyone rather then the minority who should be targetted. which according to you undercover brother its all heresay anyway.

Sis Striver, why leave everything for the mods, we are human beings after all and we try our best to go over the large amounts of posts here. It is realistic of us to miss out on something. We have said it time and again, please, please, please report anything wrong  when you see it, you are part of this community; thus you see something wrong you say I saw something wrong to the admins or mods. Instead of us finding about this in this manner! It is up for every Muslim to correct a wrong when they see it, when you don't then that is a wrong action by itself. :D

This is very saddening that people actually do such things.

Ya Allah :P istaghfarallah!

True. ^

I've talked to Brother dot about it now.

Sorry I wasnt trying to attack the mods or say they arent doing their Job properly. I only kept out from reporting anything because the rule I mentioned in one of my posts isnt an IF rule.

From now on If I see anything of the sort now, I will report Inshallah. : )

As salamualikum

Undercover brother this isnt the first time you have been shocked and disgusted by the behaviour and happenings at IF as you have said similar things in the past. If its so bad here why dont you feel free to leave? noboby is forcing you to be in such a haram unislamic enviroment.

id also like to add that this is the INTERNET  wether you are in a muslim site or an athiest one there is no possible way to assure that evrybody will be there for genuine reasons. so be on guard and actually report misconduct rather then start posts specifically aimed at having a whine at everyone rather then the minority who should be targetted.  which according to you undercover brother its all heresay anyway.

Bro/Sis its not done that way. Its not right to pack our bags and leave when things go wrong. Its infact better to say and try and solve it. Try and make it a better place.

Agree with the second paragraph. No point crying over spilt milk. But from now onwards we all can try make it into a better place. If we come accross something not right, we should report it.

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

There is a hadith that goes something like this....

Our Prophet(SWS) said if you see something wrong you should firstly try to use your hands to mend this, if you cant use your hands then one should use their Toungue to mend it or speak against it and if one cannot even do this he/she should at least feel in their heats that this is wrong, and the third is the weakest of Iman's.

There is not a lot wrong if you dont know the hadith, however if you know the hadith and dont even have the lowest of Iman.....it is sad.

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

Assalamu alaykum

It is truly shameful of what some sisters here on IF are doing. I am well aware that they enter and have been entering the Brothers' private room, and I even know who many of them are. This just shows their level of Taqwa and their real reason of being a member on IF.

Brother dot I understand where yu are cming form too. I wanted to say it since along time now but kept my mouth shut out of fear that it would lead into some sort of a bad argument.  I did want to PM you to tell you about what was going on, but  didnt. I thought there are so many other moderators, and they must have seen what was going on.

Ofcourse we cant say IF is a bad place. Its a few bad apples. Majority of the people are mashallah good people.

Theres that rule you could add to the other IF rules. It would make a big difference Inshallah.

I am sorry for not letting you know.....As the prophet peace be upon him said: All of yuo are shepards and each one will be asked about his flock. When we see some one doing bad we must stop them by our hand, if we cant then by our legs, if we cant then from our tongue and if we cant even do that, then we should atleast feel bad in our hearts that Allah is being disobeyed.

In the future, if I see anything like this, I'll let you know Inshallah

^Undercover brother.

Brother Yusuf: If you know, then Why dont you cntact brother dot and let him know who they are?

Assalamu alaykum

Sister, I don't want to reveal their identity but I have asked Dot to do something about it. He never replied, probably because he must be busy.

Edited by Yousuf