Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Allahs Religion is serious

Jennah

aselamu aleykum we rahmetula we barakatuhu :sl:

I have questions about jennah

I read in the Quran that in jennah you can have whatever you wish for

can you wish for a pearson like for example my father[rahmetli] ?

There are different gates in heaven so what would be the difference between them?

I think that i read in the hadith that those who study or read the quran will be with writer meleks (read it a long time ago not in english)

so does that mean that well have a responsability in jennah?

your going to meet ur family in jennah (mabie) but what if their in a different gate in heaven?

what if ok my father died when i was six so if he is not in jennah will i be mad?

and if u have a good daughter on the earth how does that help him when ur family and everyone else is just a test?

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum sister

First of all heaven and jannah (paradise) is diffrent

so does that mean that well have a responsability in jennah?

No you will not have any responsabilitys in Jannah. And time is not of the essence.. You may go and sit and enjoy the of beauty Jannah for 50-100 years or more with no obligations to fill or responsabilitys. And your life in Jannah is entirnity. So you have time to do everything... And when you look away from somthing and look back, it has just increased in beauty, subhanallah.

There are different gates in heaven so what would be the difference between them?

There will be gates and you will enter them on which you meet the standard of like the gate of Jihad, And i believe there is the gate of ibadah and munch more. and you can go threw all of these gates.

I read in the Quran that in jennah you can have whatever you wish for

can you wish for a pearson like for example my father[rahmetli] ?

Yes you can... You can go and have an apointment with Rasulallah (saws) At any time and it can last as long as you like. You can ask him (saws) whatever you want..

You can wish for a higher position in Jannah but you will be so happy of what Allah has blessed you with that you would not ask to be raisen in status.

and if u have a good daughter on the earth how does that help him when ur family and everyone else is just a test?

If she makes dua for you, you will be raise a level in Jannah. And you will have the rewards of her actions.

we aleyku muselam

First of all heaven and jannah (paradise) is diffrent

paradise and heaven are different?

if a person is in jehannam, you have an appointment with Rasulallah (saws) ask for that person and their out

oh never mind the way i think will be different and all maybe

and duas fatiha is a dua right? and there are more of course

thank you for your time i appreciate it

Assalamu Alaykum

The word heaven can mean two things:

1. It may refer to Jannah which is Paradise which is the final abode for the Righteous. The other final destination is Hellfire Jahannam.

2. It also may refer to Sama'a or Samawat. When you hear Qur'an recitation you may sometimes hear: "Samawaati wal [email protected]"

Sama'a is the the heaven and Samawat is the plural of Sama'a.

Here heaven refers to the Seven Heavens. There are Seven Heavens which are below Paradise.

The Lowest Heaven is called Sama'ad-Dunya. The Heaven of this World. This is the Heaven we can see. You might think that the this heaven is the sky or the blue firmament you see when you look at the blue sky, but this is not true. The entire universe we can see is within the first/lowest heaven.

In Qur'an, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala says that Allah decorated the lowest heaven with stars/lamps, which means that every star that is discovered millions of light years away are still within the lowest heaven.

Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam met with Adam alayhissalam in this first heaven.

Above the first heaven or universe there is a second heaven or universe which is different from the first heaven in size and appearance. The second is filled with angels worshipping Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. In the second heaven, Muhammad met with Jesus alayhissalam and Yahya (John the Baptist) alayhissalam during his Ascension.

There are altogether seven heavens or samawat. Each heaven is much bigger in size than the previous one.

Imagine you throw a ring in the desert and then compare the size of the ring to the desert. The ring would be the lowest heaven and the desert would be the second heaven.

The seven heavens care before Jannah.

There are altogether Eight Gates. Going through any of these gates is wonderful, but these eight gates are special gates. One gate is called Ar Rayaan and noone enters through this gate except those who fast a lot.

The gates do not necessarily have anything to do with the levels in Paradise or what status you have in Jannah. Make sure you enter one of them and don't enter one of the seven gates of hell.

If you have three children or two an they die before puberty, then they may screen you from hellfire.

The supplication of your children can cause you to rise to a higher level.

Spouses will be together in Jannah.

we aleyku musrlam thank you for ur time

let me see if i understood you right and by the way i have more questios

1. so during the judgement day everyone will rise back to life

would that include the prophets too? or are they already in jennah?

2.during the judgement day would Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala determine weather will go to heaven or hell

or would we look for it ( Make sure you enter one of them and don't enter one of the seven gates of hell) im confused

3.The lowest heaven (The entire universe we can see is within the first/lowest heaven.)sorry i didnt understand that

4.there are althogether 8 gates would jennah have gates too ?jennah is the eight gate maybe each gate has different levels? gates do not necessarily have anything to do with the levels in Paradise oh that answers it

5. Make sure you enter one of them and don't enter one of the seven gates of hell.

im afraid

i can just leave it up to Allah right

6. Yahiya who was that baptists are not muslims =]

Edited by Allahs Religion is serious

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

1. so during the judgement day everyone will rise back to life

would that include the prophets too? or are they already in jennah?

- yes, prophets will be on the day of judgment. All the human beings, jinn, and animals will be summoned on the day of judgment. When the nations go to Jannah over the Bridge the Prophets will lead them. Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam is the leader of mankind, therefore he will be the first who enters through the gate of Jannah. The people of Musa will be led by Musa alayhissalam. Prophet Hud alayhissalam will lead his nation to paradise and so on.

2.during the judgement day would Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala determine weather will go to heaven or hell

or would we look for it ( Make sure you enter one of them and don't enter one of the seven gates of hell) im confused

- What I mean that you follow the straight path while in dunya so that you don't enter hellfire and always ask Allah for forgiveness and mercy. On the Day of Judgement everything is already decided, but Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala does not just throw someone in hellfire. He will show them the reason why he will suffer hellfire and in the end the person will realize that it is not Allah who is a tyrant to his slave, but he earns what he reaped with his own hands. You don't choose on the Day of Judgement where you want to go. It is already decided.

3.The lowest heaven (The entire universe we can see is within the first/lowest heaven.)sorry i didn't understand that

- That what we call Outer Space or Universe is the First Heaven. Above this Universe there is another Universe which is the Second Heaven.

4.there are althogether 8 gates would jennah have gates too ?jennah is the eight gate maybe each gate has different levels? gates do not necessarily have anything to do with the levels in Paradise oh that answers it

- there are eight gates from where we can enter Jannah. Those who enter Jannah will go through one of them. Some will be permitted to enter through all eight gates. We don't know how these gates look like, but expect them to look like the gates we know in this world.

5. Make sure you enter one of them and don't enter one of the seven gates of hell.

im afraid

i can just leave it up to Allah right

- I am going to prepare an answer to this question. I cannot answer it right now just on the spot.

6. Yahiya who was that baptists are not muslims

- Prophet Yahya alayhissalam was a prophet of Allah who lived in the time of Isa ben Maryam and he is a cousin of Isa. In the Bible he is referred as John the Baptist.

wa aleyku muselam wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

thanks for the extra info i love it and im not so confused anymore

since you are going to be back with my question #5 i got more questions

1.when we die where does our soul stay until the judgement day?

2." there are eight gates from where we can enter Jannah" and those seven gates are heavens right or heaven and their not space or anything right ? and the eight gate is not heaven is it? there are only seven heavens or gates in heaven (sorry that iam stupid)

3. prophets where are they now their souls?

4. which heaven is al fiderous?

thank you :sl:

Assalamu Alaykum

I think for each question above I could write an entire book.

1. When we die we will live in a so-called barzakh. This is a stage between this life and the Resurrection.

2. I will insha'Allah open two threads probably in the Reading Section: One about the difference between Samawat and Jannah. The other One about the Phases of Our Lives (From the Life in the Womb to the Life in the Final Destination (Paradise/Hellfire)

3. Prophets are buried in earthly graves and they live in the state of barzakh right now. I am not a Zombie or a Vampire :sl:

4. Firdaus are the top levels in paradise. Paradise/Jannah has many levels. Altogether there are two sections the upper one is Jannatul-Firdaws.

There are some differences between Jannatul-Firdaws and the lower levels:

In the Lower Ranks of Jannah we are going to be allowed to see the Face of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala once a week, but in Jannatul-Firdaws we are going to be allowed to view the Face of Allah twice a day.

I wish I'll meet with you in Jannah and show you around.

Edited by Muhsinmuttaqi

we aleyku muselam

expecting those threads

last question

i want to serve Allah or do whatever worship Allah in jennah do something for him

will we be doing anything like that i know that meleks will in the second heaven

the authors name of your books? mashallah

:sl: sister,

Since no one had replied yet, I might give it a try.

From the best of my knowledge you CAN do whatever you want in jannah.

Prayer will not be fard on us there as it currently as it is here in this world.

However.. as with all things, Allah knows best.

Edited by Luqman1984

Assalamu Aleykum

Is it possible for anybody in this generation to enter to Al-Firdaus?

ASA

heaven is also a state of mind as well, Allah speaking on heaven and hell he says the gates on both is 7, there is angels appointed at each gate as well so there is 7 above and 7 below. To qualify for paradise is how we live our life now. There we will not get sleepy or tired or die so if we have a responsibility in this life what makes you think that once we get to paradise all we are going to do is be lazy lay on our backs just wishing for anything that comes to mind? Allah says that we would never get tired that no fatigue will touch us.

Imagine praying to Allah and not being tired going to make salat and your never tired. In a place where you can have everything you ask for means that you will some some sort of responsibility over what you have. But you will not get tired. Imagine if you can be able to be around God that He blesses you with being around Him, wouldnt you praise Him every second?? You see our responsibility in this life is to have a life that is an act of worship to God, and how we live this life is how we will be raised up in the next.

Now comming back to those 7 gates and the angels guarding those gates, this is how we can have heaven in this life preparing for the next life. We should be able to relate the Quran to our own lives and not just see a heavenly picture but to see ourselves in that picture as well. Now the 7 gates what are the 7 gates that the angels proptect? Count with me and point your finger to each place.

1 your right eye

2. your left eye

3. your right ear

4. your left ear

5. your right nostril

6.your left nostril

7. your mouth

these are your 7 gates that can take you to heaven or lead you to hell. When you are being a good muslim then the Angels protect these gates, what you see, you will not be blind, your eyes would be open to the right way and you will be able to see correctly, your hearing will be protected, you would not want to listen to vain talk or useless talk, you will not want to listen to garbage on all levels your hearing will be protected.

Your smell, you know our nose has a taste as well, we can smell a ciggarete and know that its bad for us, we can smell alcohol and know that its not for us. Some of us smell these thing yet we still induldge in them, the smelling is messed up, so if your living correct then your smelling will be protected, and your mouth, we all know that our mouth can get us in alot of trouble. If we are living correctly then our speach will be protected we would speak as a God fearing person would speak. And with those 7 gates being guarded we will be in heaven in this life and qualifying for heaven in the next.

But if we neglect God then Those angels wont be guarding those 7 gates and we would be on a road straight to hell.

:sl: sister,

Since no one had replied yet, I might give it a try.

From the best of my knowledge you CAN do whatever you want in jannah.

No brother we cant do whatever we want in jannah.

Prayer will not be fard on us there as it currently as it is here in this world.

You see if we look at prayer as a chore then we would look forward to not making any salats in the next world. Allah says that no fatigue will touch us.You see, we would be able to make salat without ever being tired. How many times have you made salat and really felt your salat, im talking about tears in your eyes your heart feeling full, reciting the Quran knowing that your standing in front of your maker hoping that He is pleased with you? Plenty of times right?

Now imagine that He is pleased with you and now your in paradise wouldnt you worship him even more especially if you never get tired? Imagine how much knowledge we would be able to recieve once we enter paradise. What would you ask of Allah?? For toys, trinkets that was in this life, or would you want to know more of Him. But our base human needs would probably say both(lol lol lol). Allah says that the angels celebrate His praises, He says that Christ disdaineth not to serve and worship nor do the angels surah 4:172, surah 21:19,20 "To Him belong all in the heavens and on earth: even those who are in His Presence are not to proud to serve Him. Nor are they weary, They celebrate His praises night and day, nor do they ever flag or intermit

So those whoare in His presence are not tired nor do they flag(ask to stop) or intermit(discontinue)

Edited by twoswordali

Assalamu Aleykum

I think that no one knows why we're created (not on this planet but the existance) so I would have to agree with twoswordsali. I don't think that Allah spw would create us just to be in jennah and heaven or would he?

There is a reason why we will exist. If Allah spw told us in the Quran why he created us maybe that would blow the whole purpose of this life which is a test and we would all believe.

slaam alkuekm

jazkalalah kahiurn for you good work