Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
freee2flyyy

so wonderful

assalamu alaikom all

u know sometimes a person gets feelings of being down,,and just needs to talk and share a little with someone that could help

sometimes i wish that i could go here and there and in every place i go to..to find the support and encouragement,,,sometimes with a single smile,,with a small dua..with just seeing that the ppl around me are peaceful and happy..

u know that would be like majic to my heart...i cant tell u how wonderful this can be

im just writing this to tell each and every one of u all around the world.....keep the smile sparkling on ur face ,,even if u werent happy,,just let it shine ur face,,some people might have their entire life changed bcz of a single smile u support them with

our Prophet mohammad-peace be upon him-considered the smile a sadaqa

pardon me for being heavy blooded

God bless uall

PropellerAds

Asalaamu alaykum,

Jazkhallah Khair sister: :( May Allah (SWT) bless you and all Muslims, ameen, and may peace and blessings be upon His Prophet (SAW), ameen!! :D :D :D :P :P :D :D Have a wonderful day!

Walaykum salaam

Salam :D

Hey what an excellent reminder!

In fact, to extend that further the Prophet Alaislam also taught us that we should:

"Say salam to those whom you know and dont know"

A sign before the end of time is that people will only say salam to those whom they know :D

In the days of the early Muslim communities the 'salam' was said to people regardless. :D

Lets revive these principles of Islam - which are the sources of a fruitful society :D

Wasalam, duas :P

sis - in "say salam often" mode :P