Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Peace_Child

Salam from me :)

Asalamalaikum to all :-)

Praying your in the best of health and eeman, ameen :(

so...

whats happened here?? Wheres the funky burgundy appear from :D I pray that despite the change in appearance of the forum - all are still learning lots of good from one another and sharing knowledge and ideas :D

As for myself - thought I'd say 'salam' to folk... in case, by chance someone remembers moi :D

We had the artshow end a few weeks ago..

then was sick for a week..

and now have a week before going back to work :D

InshaAllah will be involved with the EidMela happening in Brum this weekend for anyone able to make it...

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicevents.co.uk"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicevents.co.uk[/url] :P

ALso - for anyone interested, have updated the blog - so do take a read and feel free to leave your thoughts :P

Well,

I pray everything else is OK with everyone -

Take care and God Bless. Study hard and make the Ummah proud ;-)

Wsalam, duas & sweeties :D

sis - in 'hey this burgundy aint that bad' mode ;-)

PropellerAds

:D

Nice to see you back sister Peace child!! : )

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu

Of course I remember you sis. LOL. I don't think you've been gone THAT long. We miss you (and the many others who haven't been so active ever since IF went down).

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu

Course we missed ya! :D Thought you forgot about us...and lil ole me. :D :P

Hope everythins goin great for you sis, and you'll be able to be around here more. :P

Oh btw, you can change the skin color if you'd like. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page, and there's a drop down box where you can choose from other skins. :D

sis - in "yay is Peace_Child's back!" mode (w00t)

Edited by mm_ca04

Oldies?? See how long you've been gone, they turned me into a mod [at]_[at]

Anyway, for people who don't know, PeaceChild is the most famous person on IF! :D In fact, I don't know if any other celebrity is on here. Maybe Yusuf Islam?

:P

Of course we remember you :D

Sis glad you are ok, and welcome back!!! :P

Erm…don’t remember you sister could be because I joined well after you. Anyhoo it sure is good to have you back, a sister that is so famous! Can I have your autograph? :D

wa Alaykum salaam

:D Asalamalaikum all - :D

hey - what???? (w00t)

I am not famous!!! B)

I am what Allah Almighty by His Grace makes me :P Alhamdulila

*nice to see this place being blue again - :P

just like in the good old days! :D

Wasalam & duas

sis - in "im NOT famous" :D

asalamu alaikum

welcome back sister...

We had the artshow end a few weeks ago..

what artshow...? a school type thing or an actual gallery set up with a presentation and speech... like what we got coming soon end of this first year... :D

anyhow... dont forget to read the rules again, they've changed a little...

wasalamu alaikum

bro - in welcome back mode :D

Hey! I went to the Eid Mela. :D a lot money was raised for Sudan, Tsumani and other causes. It was good to see brothers and sisters as well as elders giving so generously.

Asalamu Alaykum

Mashallah…good to hear that akhi Zee.

Peace Child so you ain’t famous?…okie dokie…no problem, didn’t mean to get on your nerve sister, it comes to me naturally :D , lol.

asalamu alaikum

welcome back sister...

what artshow...? a school type thing or an actual gallery set up with a presentation and speech... like what we got coming soon end of this first year... :D

anyhow... dont forget to read the rules again, they've changed a little...

wasalamu alaikum

bro - in welcome back mode :D

Asalamalaikum brother D-Ziner -

you can read more about the artshow here: B)

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/faith/2004/11/tranquil_minds/index.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/faith/2004...nds/index.shtml[/url]

Thanks for the reminder of the rules! But I dont really have that much time for regular posting... Jazkalakhairn anyway :P

Z-247 Posted Today, 07:31 PM

Hey! I went to the Eid Mela.  a lot money was raised for Sudan, Tsumani and other causes. It was good to see brothers and sisters as well as elders giving so generously.

Salam brother Z -

did you visit the Tranquilart stall???? (w00t)

also - did you manage to sort out that leaflet stuff with Aerosol brother??

Wasalam

Edited by Peace_Child

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/faith/2004/11/tranquil_minds/index.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/faith/2004...nds/index.shtml[/url]

See? She's on the BBC website, that makes her at least a class D celebrity...

:D sister,

Yes, I visted both the Tranquil Art and the Aerosol stalls. Some good pieces - including the Ayat-Ul-Kursi that was auctioned :P

I will have more news about the leaflet near the end of the month after I have met with a local Imam and the organisation that will :D provide the funding. I may even have a go myself at the design - I dabble a little too :P

:D sister,

Yes, I visted both the Tranquil Art and the Aerosol stalls. Some good pieces - including the Ayat-Ul-Kursi that was auctioned :D

I will have more news about the leaflet near the end of the month after I have met with a local Imam and the organisation that will :D provide the funding. I may even have a go myself at the design - I dabble a little too  :(

Salam brother Z

hey - did you say salaam to us???... we were there!!! at the Tranquilart stall! (w00t)

did you purchase anything from us? or did your wife?... (just trying to guess if i can recall) (w00t)

All the best with your funding. InshaAllah. ... yeah I would try a design myself if i were you and had time on my hands... serious... give it a go - you may surprise yourself! All the best

------------

RE - ahm: please - a good deed should never be done in the hope of becoming famous - that is never the intention. :D

As i have said before - whatever I am, Im only a Servant and slave of God ... the meaning of the word Slave online dictionary is: :D

a person who is owned by someone

I have no power myself - :P

Everything is God sent. :P

Wasalam

Ah no, we couldn't afford any of your priceless works :D

I went up to the Tranquil Art stall a couple of times but it was empty....Just can't get the staff these days... :P I think I did see a couple of sisters when I was browsing the adjacent stall. One I recognised because I think I've met her before through work ...so I guess the other one must have been you. :P

Ah no, we couldn't afford any of your priceless works :P

I went up to the Tranquil Art stall a couple of times but it was empty....Just can't get the staff these days... :P I think I did see a couple of sisters when I was browsing the adjacent stall. One I recognised because I think I've met her before through work ...so I guess the other one must have been you.  :D

Salam

hahahahah

Tranquilart work is made to be affordable brother! Since the objective is to raise money with contributions from lots of people! Rather than only a few people being able to afford it! .....

Yes the one with the scarf was me :D

You should ahve come over and introduced your wife and the kids to us :D

Anyhow, our catalogue is due in the next coupel of months (raising money for the local hospital) so do make sure you check the site!

Wasalam

:D I will check it out and contibute. Don't forget to remind us here.... :P

Salam

Thanks. May Allah Almighty reward you. ameen

Yes InshaAllah I will keep folk informed.

All i request for at the moment is that everyone includes Tranquilart in their prayers :D

wasalam

:D Sis PeaceChild Celebrity Class D.

(I thought that would be you in the headscarf aswell)

Salam

Posted Today, 12:01 AM

Sis PeaceChild Celebrity Class D.

please could you quit this?

(I thought that would be you in the headscarf aswell)

you came??...well i totally give up on asking ANYbody to come up and give us salam next time...

Wasalam

please could you quit this?

Ok. ... T_T Fine then... Well, I'm more famous than you. I'm sure I was in the Times or Gaurdian? Might have been me or that Yusuf Hamza person who performed in the play Shakespeare's Globe by Othello or something ?_?

All Jokes. I wasn't questioning your intentions. >_<