muslim12

Coffins From Paradise & Hell

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum

Mashahallah.. Subhaanallah..

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing this with us.. :sl:

May Allah swt grant us all Jannat Al Firdous.. ameen

:sl:

I love Anwar-Al-Awlaki's lectures, masha'Allah. The lives of the prophets and the hereafter series were amazing; his lectures are always very detailed and backed with nothing but Qur'an verses and Hadiths. May Allah reward him greatly for what he has shared of his knowledge.

:sl: for the video, brother.

btw.. you can visit Imam Anwars Blog here @: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetanwar-alawlaki(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you are not allowed to post links yetanwar-alawlaki(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

I do not want to go off topic, but there is something I am wondering.

No one can just enter through the gates of the First Heaven, Sama'ad-Dunya. We learn that the gates are not opened for the disbelievers. If the moon is already within Sama'ad-Dunya, how can a spacecraft go there and land on the moon?

The gate could also be further away than the moon, but this is just a thought.

The moon and Sun and the milky way and all the millions and billions of galaxies are all in the 7th heaven.. meaning the 7th samawaat.. i think when a person dies the soul is taken to the gates where he can enter the 6th heaven.. etc.. but we and our galaxy adn stars etc are all part of the 7th samawaat inshAllah allahualam

:sl:

The sun, moon, planets, stars, galaxies and everything we are able to perceive as of yet are in the first Heaven. Allah's creation is so vast that THIS universe is only the first of seven.

And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps, and We have made such lamps (as) missiles to drive away the Shayatin, and have prepared for them the torment of the blazing Fire.[67:5]

The lamps mentioned in the verse are the stars. Everything that we know is contained within Samaa-ad-Dunya.

Two possible explanations I can think of:

1) That the gate of the first Heaven is at the end of this Heaven itself, rather than at the beginning or middle.

<-----------first Heaven---------->gate of first Heaven<----------second Heaven---------->

2) The gate is part of Al-Ghayb, the unseen. Perhaps human beings can go around it, above it, below it, but they cannot pass through it. It's beyond their perception.

Allahu A'lam.

Assalamu Alaikum

JazakAllah khair for sharing

If you want to read more about the soul and the souls journey after death you should read "Mysteries of the soul expounded" by Abu Bilal Mustafa-al Kanadi. Here's a few pages from his book:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=38565&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=38565&hl=[/url]