Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
seven

Just a Suggestion

asalamu alaikum

ok i havnt been on for a day or two now and this brothers and sisters peeping thing is getting too far...

as brother Dot said, the passwords will be changed every so often, would this be a better idea...

each individual has their own password given to them by the mods... what this means is that if the passwords are exchanged between two members, there is no use as only that user name can be logged in using that password...

is that possible and does that make sense...?

PropellerAds

^Good idea and it makes sense, but dont know if its possible..........

As salaamu alaikum

I like this idea!! BUT, can it be accomplished? :D

Insha'Allah something can be resolved soon!

Wa alaikum salaam

:D

What if someone creates two accounts - one for each gender? The truth is that no system is totally fool-proof and anyone that really wants to abuse it will find a way somehow.

asalamu alaikum

ah exactly, there is no absolute way around it... there has to be some little trust somewhere... why dont the sensitive forums just be trashed... and if some one feels the needs to discuss something, they can do it by asking other sisters/brothers over the PM... no thats just silly, sorry...

its sad and kinda freaky that some one would want to make 2 accounts, one of each gender... for themsevles... talk about fantasies... :D

lets leave Dot to decide whats best... insha Allah there will be a solution somewhere...

lets leave Dot to decide whats best... insha Allah there will be a solution somewhere...

Good idea :D

Currently this is not possible. But insha'Allah the passwords will be regularly changed, to make it harder for abusers. Also your help is needed, to ban any intruders from the opposite sex. Just take a snapshot when you read a membername that shouldnt be there. Snapshots can be easily taken by just pressing the 'Print Screen' button in your keyboard. Then paste in 'Paint'. The paint program is readily available in any Windows version, and can be opened by clicking: start > all programs > accessories > paint.

pess Ctrl+V in your keyboard to paste the snapshot in. Then: File > Save. Save it as a Gif file, and PM me. I'll let you know how to send me the snapshot.