Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arsalan

Islamic releif and Church of Later Day saints

The emergency supplies will be loaded today on a flight leaving for Indonesia tonight. The effort is being coordinated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irw(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/asiaquake/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irw(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/asiaquake/[/url]

What do you think?

Cool or not so Cool?

Acceptable for the current situation?

:D :D

PropellerAds
"irw/asiaquake/"]irw/asiaquake/[/url]

What do you think?

Cool or not so Cool?

Acceptable for the current situation?

:D  :D

Peace,

It's good, I hear of no technicalities in both books disallowing mutual concern for a group of people devastated by one of the worst disasters in History. This mutual concern rightly develops into a coordinated effort, also, you state a query of whether it is acceptable for the 'current situation', that would imply that the Church of Jesus Christ has some role in the 'War on Terror'. All religions were against the War, which used the pretext of religion to justify involvement, despite the fact the Religious Institutions on both sides were opposed to it.

Peace,

People of the Book working together.... what could be the issue?

Totally cool in my opinion :D :D :D :P :P :D ......

Church of later day saints are not really people of the book, they are a personality cult that sprung off from another christian school of thought.

Chruch of Later Day Saints, isn't that just another name for Mormons?

for us its all the same, but the Mormons wouldnt agree with you, and neither would the Church of later day saints, they have differences of opinion on a few "major issues" ... which means they are trying to convert each other to their school of thought all the time.

As a Christian, I find both the mormans and the Later day Saints (sounds like a football team) annoying, but hey, if they want to help, I got no problem with that.

Yes, the Mormons and the Church of Latter Day Saints are the same. You will often hear Mormons referring to themselves as LDS.

Yes, the Mormons and the Church of Latter Day Saints are the same.  You will often hear Mormons referring to themselves as LDS.

That's what I thought, there's something about a religion that follows the beliefs of a guy who claims to have read golden tablets in a magic hat.

Asalaamualaikum

yeah, aslong as they dont use charity as a medium for tryig to convert everyone into their way of thinking. abit like the jehovas witnesses who shove leaflets down ur throat at your doorstep

Salam

I think its so good to see people working together for the common good for humanity. B)

Dont forget that people of all faiths have been affected by this tragedy. :D

May Allah Almighty help us all to remember that we stem from ONE common Father Adam Alaisalam and ONE common Mother Hawa Alaislam. :D

And from them we are nations and tribes as the Quran teaches us. :D

Let us utilise every opportunity to put the goodness back into our interaction with other humans - rather than use every opportunity to think of the worst case scenarios. :P

May Allah Almighty unite the hearts of the Children of His First Prophet to work towards good, ameen. :D

Wasalam

sis - in "lets stick together" mode :P