Islamic Forum
Arif

Your Favorite Verses from the Quran

Asalaamu aleykum, my favourite ayat from the Quran is from Surah al Hashr 21-24. I recite it with every salaat

The Prophet said, Whoever when he wakes in the morning says I seek refuge with Allah against the accursed satan and then recited three verses from the last part of Surah al Hashr, will be assigned seventy thousand angels to pray for him until the evening, and should he die that day, he would have died a martyr 
[ibn Ahmad, Darimi, Tirmidhi 5/182]. 

59_22.png
Sahih International
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
59_23.png
Sahih International
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

59_24.png
Sahih International
He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
  • Like 1

PropellerAds

[Nisa 4:110] And whoever does evil or wrongs his own soul and then seeks forgiveness from Allah, will find Allah Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.