Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ahm

Do you live alone?

Do you live alone?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live alone?

• No - with parents
    • No - with husband/wife (and/or your kids and/or in-laws)
    • No - share with students, other lodgers, etc.
    • Yes T_T

I have my own place but have rented it out. I live with my family. I can’t imagine my self living alone. I will go mad. Mind you am a girl, girls don’t live alone.

PropellerAds

:D

I used to live alone but now I have a roomate. Life was horrible when I used to live alone, would never do that again.

:D will b movin back with my family soon

as salam alikum,

hmmmm......well i live with my sweet parents+two really buggin sisters..lol!!! welli think living alone is good.......i'd love ot live alone atleats for two dayz....hehhhe.....not more than that .......i get scared......hehehhehehehehe

masalama

asslamualaikum

with my parents and siblings, its the best! :D

walaikumsalam

I wouldn't say I was living alone by choice T_T

salamu alikum,

i live with my parents . :D

salam

:P

I live with my family (parents and sibilings) because I'm still way too young and not ready( I turned 20 on January 5 2005 ), plus I'm still in school. I won't move out until I'm married, inshallah.

brother you are doing zina :P :P

But i am not muslim :D

Anyway we will marry 100 % ( actually we think about us as married already )after we transfer in the new house this year.... finally :D

Edited by Venier

But i am not muslim  :D

bro you are still commiting a sin please think although you are not a muslim wont you also be punished for our sins in the hereafter? :D

:crying:

I live with my parents and brother currently :D

It's ok, but I feel like I have no privacy in this house and no time to myself. So hopefully......after my parents accept it *cough* ...I will move out within next 2 years.

Assalamu alaikum

living at home with my parents :D

Wa-alaykum salam

Asalamu alaykum

I live by myself in an isolated desert :D where there is nothing except computer (need to keep up with the football scores...and visit IF) water, food and Qur'an.

All by myself....*lonely music turns on*

All by myself...

*ahem* enough of that i think...nah i live with parents..duh! :D

...................EDIT.......

salaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baratauh.

Edited by sis Qassab

:D,

I will :D never live alone. I will live with my parents for now, and then when I am ready to marry, I will do so :D and live with my hubby :D

Sometimes I like being alone though....its nice to have the house to yourself....but then all of a sudden the door creaks or you feel a wind pass by you, you turn on the Tv trying to make yourself forget what you heard but there is nothing interesting on the Tv (cooking/dumb talk show/a bunch of commercials) so you go to your computer (looking around you for that scary sensation you felt earlier) and go to gawaher, nothing interesting, you check your mail, no one sent you anything...you search up (things to do when your bored) you enjoy the stupid stuff people wrote down for a short while, when the doorbell rings, not expecting anyone, your heart jumps....you quietly go over to the window and peek out to see who it is, its just the mailman with a package to give you, you open the door excited to get the package but find out that its for your brother......walking around the house, trying to find out what to do, you wish you had someone to talk to....

ok whatever.

When at my parent's, at fajr you felt like always you had to creep around the house, as half the household was sleeping. So having your own place I guess is better, but then being alone is something else - as I would prefer own place + wife :D [at]_[at]

asalam alaikum

WHAT!???? you live alone!! you [email protected]%£@

i would love to live alone, think about it, your funky batchelors pad, your house, your rules, i mean living is so cool only when you make an effort to make it interesting. At the moment, i have plenty of plans.

Living alone is unnatural.

Young single men make up most of the suicides in UK.

When at my parent's, at fajr you felt like always you had to creep around the house, as half the household was sleeping.

:D,

yea I know that feeling (not my family, but when Im staying at someones elses house)

Its really a sad feeling, I know when I was in Libya, every fajr, I would wake up and quitely pass my cousins room, where he was just sleeping away.... Everyone else would whisper, so as to not wake up the sleeping ones <_<

So having your own place I guess is better, but then being alone is something else - as I would prefer own place + wife :D [at]_[at]

:D brother, you are in my duahs :D .

With parents...

[50 characters long posts rule gone then?]

Edited by Danish

Salams,

I have a joint family system. So there's no chance of feeling lonely. :smile:

i live in a space staion with my teddy bears............ :D :D :D

no serious with my mamma innit, yeah thats right im a mammas boy, what you gonna do bout it???

wa alykum aslaam

I used to live alone for 4 years while working, but now after I embraced Islam i return in My family house and living with my parents full time and travelling for work every day,, i used to go over family house every weekend,, but during all week it was so so so boring,., alhamdulilah im back now,,,

i really would prefer to all you brothers and sisters, please dont dream of living alone, its so boring trust me... :sad:

all the best

samira