Islamic Forum
*Undercova-Soljaa*

This NOT fair hmm!

hmm!

Assalamu alaykum!

First but not LAST>>>how could this be fair?! eh!.... lol can anyone ANYONE remmember my HUGE struggle in gettin 50 posts? which made me addicted to gawwy forums and then later it jus shut down on me? lol now i have to make another 50 posts?! not fair! :D hmm let me think if am done "commenting" ( not to be mixed with "complaining!! )

hmmm will be back! :D

Ramadhan mubarak everyone!.... hope ya all fastin/ibadaat is going well. inshaaAllah!

PropellerAds
Guest Al Faqueer

asalaamu alaikum

Well sis We are all starting from scratch and together bi ithnillah , we will make if better than it was Inshallah .

shukran

wa alaikum asalam

good to see you again.. Did you really make 50 posts last time :P

I highly doubt it...

yo..I last 350 of my postcount man..50 is noway near :D

anyways....i cant give u 50 posts if u want (no e-sadaqa this time)

Happy posting :D

Yeah, she did make it to 50 posts..

Like bro Al Faqueer said, we're starting over together. InshaAllah you'll reach 50 soon sis. :D

Wasalaam

wa alaykum assalam....

lol Al faq.. "we"? lol ummmm if i can see right lol u got 5 000+ lol.. ya ya i know u gonna say.. cuz b/c "i am mod" lol... but still !

jus kidding.. jus thought that was funny!

afwan

I think I lost around 20 of mine. I'm not quite sure... <_<

wa alaykum assalam....

lol Al faq.. "we"? lol ummmm if i can see right lol u got 5 000+ lol.. ya ya i know u gonna say.. cuz b/c "i am mod" lol... but still !

jus kidding.. jus thought that was funny!

afwan

asalaamu'alalikum

you'll get to your post count of 50 :D and please avoid using slang, its ever so difficult to understand the posts

we are all starting from square 1 and buliding up again insha'Allah, may Allah swt accept our efforts

Edited by shiningstar

as salamu aliakum

we have to start froms cratch?!? :D

it took me 3 days last time to get to 50 posts..... :P

nevermind i'm just glad the forum is back and running.

thanx to Dot and all the moderators for their help in getting things sorted. :D

asalaamu alaikum

Well sis We are all starting from scratch and together bi ithnillah , we will make if better than it was Inshallah .

shukran

Asalaamo aleykum ,

LOL, :D I also lost most posts,...had them too above 50, so lost my ability to read my private messages too. And I never got the chance to read what you replied me there brother :D ....all I still have is your notification on my email... :P

waleykum assalaam,

:P

assalamu alikum

look at it this way... theres no restictions at the moment! (is there.. :D) >> if there is then i think that it should be removed so old members who have now been stuck to post count 1 can get there!

w/s

:D :D :P

Wa alaykum assalam....

lol UMMM U ALL COMPLAINING ABT LOSING WHaaaa? 20.. 70.. 200??? posts when u guys all still have pretty much above 50!!... lol man cant u guys ever think abt ppl like meeee?.. who have how many? lol below 10!!..... awwh comon get the mods to increase me to 50!. :D soo i can also get to post in general :P .. see u guys complaining abt losing above 50 posts.. when some of u already have lol 200+...and etc!.. how rude!!.... "no further comments" ....

hope ramaedhan going well for everyone inshaaAllah! B)

Asalamu alaykum!

P.s... shiningstar>>>> ummm where are the "slang"?.. if u really want to see slang i'll show u slang.... u'll prolly need a translator!! :D

:D

lol Al faq.. "we"? lol ummmm if i can see right lol u got 5 000+

Lol sis, you crack me up! (w00t)

hahahahah (w00t)

hey i lost 450 posts myself and my ppd is only 28.9 from 45 !!!!!!

Doom>>> ( dont like callin u doom.. but anyhow what can i do.. u selected this id!! :P .. anyways.. whaa? u comin abt losing 450 posts? when how much u have?! ... 2000+.. no no :D not 5 but 2000+... what can we do with u all ever ready to "complain"! :D and they say 'we" complain.... "ahem"

:D dont feel bad about the posts! i was at around 30...and now theire gone! sniff sniff...yeah 30 doesn t seem so much, but Im shy so that s a lot of interaction for me haha. you know what helps? chocolate ice cream! ooopss my bad you didnt read that, sorry im typing about that because its time to eat...Ramadan Mubarak everyone .......sorry if i put food into your head right now as you read this and you are fasting....

:D lol woooooowww i dunno but i have been having thesse mooments lately were i dont realize that ive done something ..lol i just realised that i have 40 posts..weird i cant get into the sisters private room...maybe the password is different..

i had like 200 or 170

sadly.. lost it all, bro cheerio dont u remember i got all that it 2 days, NOw i gotta start from SCRATCH, i see every1 atleast higher than 100 but alhamdullilah i found some1 that has less posts guess its only me and you undercova

salaams

Assalamu alaikum

Ya youngfaith..I know about that..how are you newbie (just trying to rub it in lol) ?

man I am called an "advanced member" and someone with 30+ posts is also called "advanced member" :D

but I guess..I can be happy looking at you lol...man you had so many posts..and its sad to see that you are just 5 now..too bad eh?

I see some conspiracy :P :D

Edited by cheerio

assalamu alaykum.... lol haha i think i got more posts that u now young lol :D lol jus kidding.... me and U is buddies now!.. lol.. now lets start our "no fair campaign"....

anyways ya man.. i dunno if i was in yr position ya young.. lol i dunno what i would have done or said.. i would prolly end up "speachless" :D haha anyways.... ya inshaaAllah... we gonna beat em all! right?! :P

Assalamu alaykum.

Yeah. I lost some posts too. I had just gotten permission to ask questions in the sisters area before the board went down (it took a long time to get to 50) and now I'm down to below fifty posts.