Islamic Forum
Guest p*ssed off brother

lost my love for the ummah

Guest p*ssed off brother

:D

one aspect of Islam that i really love was the concept of Islamic brotherhood,

theoretically it seemed wonderfull to me,

the idea that we are all bound together by the shahada, that we have to protect each other even with our own life, not to slander each other,

but recents events in this month of ramadan has made me hate the muslims i dont even feel like calling them brothers,

i had my desinger umbrella stolen in the Masjid, i go to the Masjid expecting to be protected by fellow muslim "brothers" but what happens....they steal from me,

i dont care that my item got stolen alhamdulilah i can buy several but its the principle, why in the Masjid?! i would have been ok even if a muslim mugged me outside the Masjid but for my belongins to be stolen inside a Masjid a house of Allah, only the most evilest minded person can do this,

another day i see 2 muslim brother arguing almost starting to fight, it took several "brothers" to break it up, a few days later i see 2 bearded men in the Masjid fighting,

one of the bearded guy smacked the other guy with his walking sticking with such force that it snapped, the other guy throws a right hook,

i see sisters in the Masjid queing up to get a climpse of the recitor, i mean diid Allah all of a sudden make this man lawfull for you? are you not ment to lower your gaze!?

i use to easily trust muslims but now i do not, i suspect every muslim that i do not know well, but i still will protect, refrain from slandering, not strick back when stroke my a muslim for the sake of Allah, i will give charity not beacuase i feel sorry for the poor or love them but beacuase i have been ordered to,

do i need really need to love my fellow muslim (loving for the sake of Allah is differnt you cant be forced to love)? beause i really do not like the ummah now,

PropellerAds

No one's perfect..

My brother had his trainers (sneakers) stolen from the masjid :P

There are ignorant Muslims out there... :D

Many of these problems start to happen when the Masjid start to become less of the prayer hall & more of recreation hall.

salaam

not evryone controls what they are doing

might not have been stolen but acidetally taken

just pray to Allah swt that ur imaan returns

and think carefully of what u r saying

not nice

Allahfiz

Guest Guest
salaam

not evryone controls what they are doing

might not have been stolen but acidetally taken

and think carefully of what u r saying

not nice

Allahfiz

o' belive me it was stolen, its brand new designer umbrella stands out from all the rest.

how can a person esp a muslim be so selfish to let his "brother" drench in the rain.

Many of these problems start to happen when the Masjid start to become less of the prayer hall & more of recreation hall.

very true! people are doing there taraweeh and you stil hear like a mob yapping away! but i guess when they are praying everyone has to be silent,

My brother had his trainers (sneakers) stolen from the masjid

yes thats my next worry, i;ll have to wear my cheaper trainners from now on to go to the house of Allah even though they are very uncomfortable,

i really do hope my iman strengthens again, for i shall hold these people accountable in the day of judgement,

Doont let a few muslims spoil your love for the Ummah

Edited by rofi

brother don't jeopradise your ticket to jannah just because of some ignorant brothers. Honestly is material more important that paradise? verily Allah (swt) shall judge those who sinned.

:w:

Guest Guest_nooralhuda

as salamu alaikum

i think u just need toc alm down, trust me it will seem like u were angry for nothing later on. mot everyone is perfect, not everyone is going to controlt heir anger, or lower their gaze or behave appropriately in a Masjid etc. thats humans for you, all i recommend is that you show others what muslims should be liker ather than being angry at other peoples weaknesses.

salaam

it dont matter what it was- whats more important

your love for Allah swt or ur umbrella

you can always but another one but that isnt the point

just stay strong and make dua to Allah swt to forgive those who anger you

Allahfiz

Guest p*ssed off brother
Honestly is material more important that paradise? verily Allah (swt) shall judge those who sinned.
inshallah Allah shall jugde those who cause harm, but it was the principle not the material, why do such things happen in the Masjid fights, stealing, slandering, calling each other kuffars, selfish ness, you go to the toilet in the Masjid you see it all messed up but you notice that the person placed tissue all around the seat so THEY are ok, they do their crap and go leaving tissue all around the seat their crap still in the toilet, is this not selfishness? dont they know that som1 has to clean up! dont they realise that som1 will need to use it too?

i really doubt they happen in the church,

some ramadan this has been!

salaam

REMEMBER that this life is a test from Allah swt.

you can reclaim everything back from heaven if you go there

no hamr intedned by the way

salaam

you truly sem angry to me

calm down plese and watch ur lanugage

just keep saying Aaoozubill......

and calm down

do zikrm remember Allah swt and not these incidents

calm down and think. Ramzahn, this might be the last one. what if ti were then what

just forget what happene d and concentrate on the future

Allahfiz

salaam

also complain to the Masjid if you are truly angry,

tell people things are happening

Allahfiz

Salaam Alaikum

Hmmm, how would you feel if somebody disliked YOU and was always suspicious of you because of those few 'Muslims' and their wrong-doings?

Don't be so quick to hate the entire Ummah, we're part of the Ummah.. do you also dislike all the brothers and sister on this forum? :D

Walaikum Asalaam

Guest Guest

the Masjid wont care, anyway reading surah al-mumenoon has helped me.

Successful indeed are the believers

Those who humble themselves in their prayers;

Who avoid vain talk;

Who are active in deeds of charity;

Who abstain from sex,

Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

:D asian_gyal_4_lyf you have been of much help,

thats humans for you, all i recommend is that you show others what muslims should be liker ather than being angry at other peoples weaknesses.

yeh i guess, *sigh* just didnt expect a person in the house of Allah to cause harm, if he had just asked for help i would have given him money thats how much love i had,

“…Help you one another in virtue, righteousness and piety; but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Severe in punishment.� (Qur’ân 5: 2)

Guest Guest
Salaam Alaikum

Hmmm, how would you feel if somebody disliked YOU and was always suspicious of you because of those few 'Muslims' and their wrong-doings?

Don't be so quick to hate the entire Ummah, we're part of the Ummah.. do you also dislike all the brothers and sister on this forum? :D

Walaikum Asalaam

well put but im use to gettin looks when i enter shops with my freinds beacuase we look like muslim, i dont mind that,

the members of this forum are all wonderful people, :D

Salaam Alaikum

I wasn't talking about the non-Muslims giving us looks and treating us differently.. I meant our own Muslims. I know personally, it would really hurt me if my own brother or sister in Islam was always suspicious of what I did in case I was out to hurt them or bring any kind of harm their way. :D

And yeah, we know we're wonderful. :D

Haha, kidding. I mean, like I was joking from me.. not that the members here aren't.. because they are.. very..

Hmmm, I'll shush now. :P

Walaikum Asalaam

Edited by afG

:P

i agree with "p*ssed off brother" that masjids r becoming ashameful!!!

Couple of times there was a small yet proper argument between the Imam and the ppl. even between Firday prayers lecture. :D I dont know what they argue about because i dont understand their languages, but still its extremely disgraceful! Masjids r no way treated the way they deserve :D

lol, u should always wear ur cheap trainers when going to Masjid. i learned that ages ago.

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

Yes, i agree, every bunch has a few bad apples, not everyone can be perfect, Islam as a religon is perfect but the followers all ain't

Yes its sad that people can steal at the Masjid or the fact that they can steal, but not everyone can be perfect thats life, they have to learn from their mistakes also inshallah, many have made mistakes such as stealing some have learnt from it but some are still yet to learn, maybe its lack of knowledge i'm sure there's alot more reasons for it, not that they justify what they did but you should think about that

But dont judge the whole ummah by a few its just don't work, your'll end up hating everyone not just the ummah

Inshallah your faith in the Ummah does return, your'll see through here that there are many great brothers and sisters, mashallah.

Ma'salama

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

p.s. don't be suprised if the above doesn't make sense

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

Yes, the masjids are losing there light, it's sad they end up arguing about the heating, people with phones on, people not paying attention in their prayer and looking around, people moan and groan inside, it used to be a peacfull place where you can feel relaxed but its all changing

Ma'salama

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

Guest p brother

i think we can safely say its another sign of the day of judgment, you did make sense peacekeeper, good advice

(Allah) said: "In but a little while, they are sure to be sorry!"

Then the Blast overtook them with justice,

Asalamu alaikum,

Brother, your story reminds me of a story my cousin told me. He went for hajj last year with his wife and they were doing tawaf of the Kaaba when they came across two brothers swearing at eachother. It just proves that in the most important of times certain members of the ummah show incredible levels of weakness, and don't even appear to have any self restraint.

However, the most important thing for you is to make du'a for the ummah and to improve your own nafs by showing patience, indeed this is one of the best characteristics of a good muslim. Insha'Allah not only will your patience be rewarded by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, but your compassion towrds your fellow brothers and sisters will allow you to find people who have similar values to you and who you will be able to love for the sake of Allah.

Hope that helps.

(PS i had a pair of trainers stolen from the masjid, but you just have to overcome those negative instinctive reactions of anger and even hatred.)

Wa alaikumu salam :D

Brother something very importent that you must understand and remember is that not everyone that enters a Masjid is a muslim.