Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

For the past few years I have been suffering from many problems. I thought it was normal. Everyone has problems and didn't really think anything out of the ordinary was wrong.

One of the problems I was facing was that whenever a proposal for marriage came for me the guy's family seemed eager but then would loose interest. I thought it was odd but whatever. Just thought that it wasn't meant to be. Then I met someone and we really liked each other and I thought that it would work out but after a year he started behaving weird. And then we stopped communicating.

I met someone by chance who told me that she felt that someone had done bandish on me. She said that someone had done jaddoo by using needles and whenever someone tired to get close to me those needles would poke the person in the heart and that he would eventually turn away from me.

My question is that is this possible? Can this really work?

Please reply and also if anyone knows a dua that I can read to remove whatever obstacle that has come between us.

p.s. Please don't think that I am just one of those ignorant people who blames everything on jadoo. I never really believe this until recently. It's like nowadays everyone is doing jadoo on somone and I was just curious.

Thanks.

PropellerAds

:D sister

First of all I really hope no one has done such an evil thing on you...if you need advice you may well want to move this thread to 'counselling' section, however if you would like to know more about the existance of magic and what Islam has to say about it then im sure many brothers and sisters would provide their input...

I believed it existed but somewhere far away, that it could never be common amongst my own society..you know i thought it was all in the past....until i was affected myself in a similar fashion to yours.....thats when i HAD to believe that it still exists.....i never denied its existance..kind of....just thought it wouldnt happen to me....

As to your question, yes things like this are possible and yes they do really work (whatever Allah wills)

nowadays jadoo or magic, because more and more people are interested in it and is a evil that is corrupting the earth.......it is so widespread that you can see it in many mainstream international newspapers and magazines....hell i even saw someone call himself the 'serpent man' in his advertisment....they are perevalant amongst the streets in India and Paksitan (that im aware of) however its important to know that most these people who claim they can do magic or get rid of it or can help you with any problem,... are into a money making bussiness, sometimes there may be nothing wrong with a person but he/she may suspect so and consequently will go and visit a soothsayer, fortune teller or sorcerer, even knowing theres nothing wrong with a person, that no one has done 'jadoo' they most likely end up saying 'yes someone has done something, pay me so and so money and i can get rid'.......then there are those who claim to know the practice, ask for money and then dissapear or give false information.......

then there are those who actually know how to do magic and get rid of it but these tend to work or carry out practices outside the boundaries of Islam, it is forbidden and prohibited.....

best way to protect yourself??...im sure brothers and sisters can help you out there..

but we should all pray that Allah give guidance to these people as they have ruined destroyed many lives........jadoo has lead many people astray and their own destination is hell-fire....in a hadith which i cannot clearly rememeber, our beloved Prophet (pbuh) said somethjing along the lines of 'he who practices witchcraft is not amongst us'.....

Edited by zee

:D

Question #240: Black Magic and Satanic Possession 

Click here to get a printable version

Question :

My brother after returning from a trip starting acting very strange. He would say weird things and now doesn't talk to anyone at all. He has been sitting outside for 2 months now. He has even spit on our mother. At first we thought there was something psychologically wrong with him. However when we took him to a mental doctor he talks as if he is fine. We think he is either possessed by a Jinn or some magic was done to him.

How can you tell if someone is possessed or if magic was done to them?

How do you remove it? My mother is getting very sick over this.

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah

People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).

Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Frequent nightmares during sleep.

Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.

The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.

Complete loss of appetite for food.

Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.

Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.

Cupping--removing excess blood.

Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

Islam Q&A

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (Islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link))

Question #11290: How to deal with sihr (magic/witchcraft) 

Question :

What is the way to deal with sihr (magic/witchcraft)?

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.

Whoever is affected by sihr should not treat it with sihr, because evil cannot be removed by evil, and kufr cannot be removed by kufr. Evil is removed by good. Hence when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about al-nushrah (treating sihr with sihr), he said: “This is the work of the Shaytaan.� Nushrah means removing sihr from a person who has been affected by it by using more sihr. But if it is treated by means of the Qur’aan and permissible medicines or good ruqyahs, there is nothing wrong with that, but treating it with sihr is not permitted, as previously stated, because sihr means worshipping the shayaateen (devils). The saahir (magician, practitioner of witchcraft) does sihr or learns sihr only after worshipping and serving the shayaateen, and drawing close to them by means of the things that they like. After that, they teach him the means of sihr. But, praise be to Allaah, there is no reason why the person who has been affected by sihr should not be treated by means of reciting Qur’aan and the prayers for refuge with Allaah that are prescribed in sharee’ah, and permissible medicines, just as patients with all kinds of sicknesses are treated by doctors. The patient does not necessarily recover, because not every sick person does recover. A sick patient might be treated and then recover if his appointed time (of death) has not yet arrived, or he may not recover and may die from this sickness, even though he may be been seen by the most skilled physicians and knowledgeable doctors. When the appointed time of death comes, no medicine or treatment will be of any avail, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Allaah grants respite to none when his appointed time (death) comes�

[al-Munaafiqoon 63:11] 

Medical treatment is of benefit when the appointed time has not yet come, and Allaah decrees that His slave should be healed. The same applies in the case of one who has been affected by sihr; Allaah may decree that he should recover, or He may not decree that, as a test and a trial, or for other reasons which are known to Allaah. Among those reasons may be the fact that the one who is treating him does not have the right treatment for this problem. It was narrated in a saheeh report that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For every disease there is a medicine, and if that medicine is applied to the disease, he will recover by Allaah’s Leave.â€? And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has not sent down any disease but He has also sent down the cure; the one who knows it knows it and the one who does not know it does not know it.â€? 

Among the treatments prescribed in sharee’ah is the treatment of sihr with recitation of the Qur’aan. The greatest soorah in the Qur’aan, which is al-Faatihah, should be recited over the person who has been affected by sihr. This should be repeated several times. If it is recited by a believing, righteous reader who knows that everything is subject to the will and decree of Allaah, that Allaah is in control of all things, that when He says to a thing ‘Be!’ it is, if the reciting is based on faith, taqwa and sincerity, and is repeated several times, then the sihr may be removed and the person may recover by Allaah’s Leave. Some of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) passed by some Bedouins whose shaykh, i.e., their leader, had been bitten. They had done everything they could but he had not gotten better. They said to one of the Sahaabah, “Is there any raaqi (one who performs ruqyah) among you?â€? They said, “Yes.â€? So one of them recited Soorat al-Faatihah over him, and he immediately got up full of energy as if nothing had happened; Allaah healed him of the ill-effects of that snakebite. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is nothing wrong with ruqyah so long as it does not involve shirk.â€? He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) performed ruqyah and had it performed for him. There is a lot of good in ruqyah, and a great deal of benefit. Al-Faatihah, Aayat al-Kursiy, “Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahadâ€?, al-Mi’wadhatayn and other aayahs may be recited over the person who has been affected by sihr, as well as good du’aa’s narrated in the ahaadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), such as the du’aa’ he said when he performed ruqyah for a sick person and said, “Allaahumma Rabb al-naas, adhhib il-ba’s, washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the harm and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind).â€? This may be repeated three times or more. And it was also narrated from him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that Jibreel (peace be upon him) performed ruqyah for him and said three times: “Bismillaah arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allaah yashfeek, bismillaah arqeek (In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from every thing that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you).â€? This is a great ruqyah which was narrated in a saheeh hadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It is prescribed to perform ruqyah for the one who has been bitten or stung, and the one who has been affected by sihr, and the one who is sick. There is nothing wrong with performing ruqyah for one who is sick or has been affected by sihr or bitten or stung, by reciting good du’aa’s, even if they were not transmitted from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), so long as they do not contain anything that is haraam, because of the general meaning of the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “There is nothing wrong with ruqyah so long as it does not involve shirk.â€? 

Allaah may heal the sick person and the person affected by sihr, and others, without any ruqyah and without any action on the part of other people, because He is Able to do all things, and He is Wise in all that He does. Allaah says in His Holy Book:

“Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, ‘Be!’ and it is!�[Yaa-Seen 36:82]

To Him be praise and thanks for all that He wills and decrees, for He is wise in all that He does. 

The sick person may not be healed if his appointed time has come and it is decreed that he should die from this disease. Among the things that may be used in ruqyah are the verses which speak of sihr, which may be recited into water. These are the verses about sihr in Soorat al-A’raaf, where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We revealed to Moosa (saying): ‘Throw your stick,’ and behold! It swallowed up straight away all the falsehood which they showed.

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.

So they were defeated there and returned disgraced

[al-A’raaf 7:117-119]

And in Soorat Yoonus (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Pharaoh said: ‘Bring me every well-versed sorcerer.’

And when the sorcerers came, Moosa said to them: ‘Cast down what you want to cast!’

Then when they had cast down, Moosa said: ‘What you have brought is sorcery, Allaah will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allaah does not set right the work of Al‑Mufsidoon.

And Allaah will establish and make apparent the truth by His Words, however much the Mujrimoon may hate (it).’�

[Yoonus 10:79-82]

And in Soorat Ta-Ha (interpretation of the meaning):

“They said: ‘O Moosa! Either you throw first or we be the first to throw?’

Moosa said: ‘Nay, throw you (first)!’ Then behold! their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast.

So Moosa conceived fear in himself.

We (Allaah) said: ‘Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand.

And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician’s trick, and the magician will never be successful, to whatever amount (of skill) he may attain.’�

[Ta-Ha 20:65-69]

These aayahs are among the things by which Allaah causes the ruqyah against sihr to be beneficial. If the qaari’ (reader) recites these verses into water, and also reads Soorat al-Faatiha, Aayat al-Kursiy, “Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad�, and al-Mi’wadhatayn into the water, then pours it over the person who he thinks has been affected by sihr or is being prevented by magic from having intercourse with his wife, then he will be healed by Allaah’s Leave. If seven lotus leaves are ground up and added to the water as well, this is appropriate, as was mentioned by Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Hasan (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Fath al-Majeed, quoting from some of the scholars in the chapter entitled Ma jaa’a fi’l-Nushrah. It is mustahabb to recite the three soorahs, namely Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad, Qul A’oodhu bi Rabb il Falaq and Qul A’oodhu bi Rabb il-Naas. The point is that these and similar treatments which are used to treat this problem of sihr, may also be used to treat the one who is prevented by magic from having intercourse with his wife. This has been tried a great deal and Allaah caused it to yield results. A person may be treated with al-Faatihah alone and be healed, or with Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad and al-Mi’wadhatayn on their own, and be healed. It is very important that the person performing this treatment and the person who is being treated should both have sincere faith and trust in Allaah; they should know that He is control of all things and that when He wills a thing it happens, and when He does not will a thing it does not happen. The matter is in His hand, whatever He wills happens and whatever He does not will does not happen. When both the reader and the one who is read over have faith and are sincere towards Allaah, the sickness will disappear quickly by Allaah’s Leave, and both physical and spiritual medicine will be beneficial. We ask Allaah to help us all to please Him, for He is All-Hearing and is ever Near.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), p. 70 (Islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link))

Question #12918: Ways of treating sihr 

Question :

What is the treatment for someone who has been affected by sihr (magic or witchcraft, including spells aimed at causing hatred or love)? How can the believer save himself from this or avoid being harmed by it? Are there any du’aa’s or dhikrs from the Qur’aan or Sunnah for these things?

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.

There are different kinds of treatment:

1 – He can look at what the saahir (person who practices sihr) has done. For example, if he has put some of his hair in a place, or in a comb, or somewhere else, if it is discovered that he has put it in such-and-such a place, it should be removed and burnt or destroyed. This will cancel out what has been done and will foil the intentions of the saahir.

2 –The saahir should be forced to undo what he has done, if his identity is known. It should be said to him, “Either you undo what you have done, or you will be executed.� After he has undone it, he should still be executed by the authorities, because the saahir should be killed without being asked to repent, according to the correct view. This is what was done by ‘Umar, and it was narrated that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The punishment of the saahir is to strike him with the sword (i.e., execute him).� When Hafsah Umm al-Mu’mineen (may Allaah be pleased with her) found out that a slave woman of hers was dealing with sihr, she killed her.

3 – Reciting Qur’aan, for it has a great effect in removing (the effects of) sihr. Aayat al-Kursiy, the aayahs of sihr from Soorat al-A’raaf, Soorat Yoonus and Soorat Ta-Ha, Soorat al-Kaafiroon, Soorat al-Ikhlaas and al-Mi’wadhatayn should be recited over the person who has been affected by sihr, or into a vessel. Du’aa’ should be made for healing and good health; in particular the du’aa’ which has been narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):

“Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).�

One may also recite the words used by Jibreel when he treated the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) with ruqyah:

“Bismillaah urqeek, min kulli shay’in yu’dheek, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasidin Allaah yushfeek, bismillaah urqeek (In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from everything that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you).�

This should be repeated three times, as should the recitation of “Qul Huwa Allaah Ahadâ€? and al-Mi’wadhatayn.   

He may also recite the above into water, some of which should be drunk by the person who has been affected by sihr, and he should wash with the rest, one or more times as needed. This will remove the sihr by Allaah’s Leave. This was mentioned by the scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them), and by Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Hasan (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Fath al-Majeed Sharh Kitaab al-Tawheed, in (the chapter entitled) Baab Ma jaa’a fi’l-Nushrah, and by others.

4 – He can take seven green lotus leaves, grind them up, and put them into water, then recite into it the aayahs and soorahs mentioned above, and the du’aa’s. Then he can drink some and wash with the rest. This is also useful for treating a man who is being kept from having intercourse with his wife. Seven green lotus leaves should be placed in water, the verses referred to above should be recited into it, then he should drink from it and wash with it. This is beneficial, by Allaah’s leave.

The verses which should be recited into the water and the lotus leaves for those who have been affected by sihr and the one who is being prevented from having intercourse with his wife because of sihr are as follows:

1-    Soorat al-Faatihah

2-  Aayat al-Kursiy from Soorat al-Baqarah, which is as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists). Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursiy extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great� (al-Baqarah 2:255)

3-  The verses from Soorat al-A’raaf, which are as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“[Pharaoh] said: ‘If you have come with a sign, show it forth, if you are one of those who tell the truth.’

Then [Moosa] threw his stick and behold! it was a serpent, manifest!

And he drew out his hand, and behold! it was white (with radiance) for the beholders.

The chiefs of the people of Pharaoh said: ‘This is indeed a well-versed sorcerer;

He wants to get you out of your land, so what do you advise?’

They said: ‘Put him and his brother off (for a time), and send callers to the cities to collect â€â€Â

That they bring to you all well-versed sorcerers.’

And so the sorcerers came to Pharaoh. They said: ‘Indeed there will be a (good) reward for us if we are the victors.’

He said: ‘Yes, and moreover you will (in that case) be of the nearest (to me).’

They said: ‘O Moosa! Either you throw (first), or shall we have the (first) throw?’

He [Moosa] said: ‘Throw you (first).’ So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them, and they displayed a great magic.

And We revealed to Moosa (saying): ‘Throw your stick,’ and behold! It swallowed up straight away all the falsehood which they showed.

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.

So they were defeated there and returned disgraced.

And the sorcerers fell down prostrate.

They said: ‘We believe in the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

The Lord of Moosa and Haaroon (Aaron).’� [al-A’raaf 7:106-122]

4-  The verses from Soorat Yoonus, which are as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Pharaoh said: ‘Bring me every well-versed sorcerer.’

And when the sorcerers came, Moosa said to them: ‘Cast down what you want to cast!’

Then when they had cast down, Moosa said: ‘What you have brought is sorcery, Allaah will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allaah does not set right the work of Al‑Mufsidoon.

And Allaah will establish and make apparent the truth by His Words, however much the Mujrimoon may hate (it).’� (Yoonus 10:79-82)

5-  The verses from Soorat Ta-Ha, which are as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“They said: ‘O Moosa! Either you throw first or we be the first to throw?’

[Moosa] said: ‘Nay, throw you (first)!’ Then behold! their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast.

So Moosa conceived fear in himself.

We (Allaah) said: ‘Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand.

And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician’s trick, and the magician will never be successful, to whatever amount (of skill) he may attain’� [Ta-Ha 20:65-69]

6-    Soorat al-Kaafiroon

7-  Soorat al-Ikhlaas and al-Mi’wadhatayn (i.e., Soorat al-Falaq and Soorat al-Naas) – to be recited three times.

8-  Reciting some of the du’aa’s prescribed in sharee’ah, such as:

“Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).�

This is good, and it may also be accompanied by the du’aa’:

“Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).â€? 

If the above verses etc. are recited directly over the person who has been affected by sihr, then the reciter blows on his head and chest, these are also among the means of healing, by Allaah’s Leave, as stated above.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 8, p. 144 (Islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link))

Zee,

What did you have done on you?

How did it affect you?

How did you find out about it?

How did you get rid of it?

If you don't want to discuss it here I can give you my email address and we can discuss it that way.

Thank you.

sis o2cute4u has pasted some good Q&A... :D .

Sofiaa, recite the suras, read lots of quran and pray to Allah swt. Inshallah maybe if you have had jadoo done to you, you will be protected from it.

Edited by selina

Thank you.

I do recite dua's to help break the jadoo and all but I'm just curious about the jadoo itself. How needles are used to poke at someone's heart who comes close to the infected person. How it effects the other person (the guy) who tries to get close to the girl who has the jadoo. What makes him turn away.

Salaam Sofiaa,

I believe I can answer your last question. I myself ran into the world of magick and sorcery. In Praise to God, I have been released from the evil that it contains. Note that I spell magic with a 'k'. This is used by the magickal world as a way to distinguish magic (illusions, tricks and sleight of hand) from magick (true magick).

There are several forms of magick. The main ones are as follows:

Wiccan Magick (magick of the witches' religion),

Ceremonial/High Magick (organised Magick sometimes consisting of Names of God, Angels and other Spirits),

Satanic Magick (magick used with the aid of Satan and demons),

Chaotic Magic (magick used without order or form, done by a person's own initiative) &

Voodoo Magick (magick using simple black magick techniques such as the use of dolls, pins, knives etc.

A lot of magick is in fact a mixture and combination of some of the above types. I do wish to explain to you how exactly magick works and the theories behind it regarding energy, but I have very little time right now. I will continue very soon, perhaps tomorrow Insha-Allah.

Please do tell me. In your explanation, please do discuss the use of pins and needles and how it is poked at the heart of the man/person or people so they turn away from the person who is under the spell. Thank you.

Assalam Aleekum

Sister Sofia, you are not the only one facing this problem.

I am still facing this problem.

And trying my best by reading authentic supplication and Koranic duas to

get rid of this.

I highly recommend that you read combination of Koranic Ayats

popularly known as "Manzil". I will post the link here InshaAllah.

Its a combination of two Hadiths.

Read 3 Kuls(last 3 chapters of Koran) after every Fard Salat(prayer).

And 3 times each after Fajr and Maghrib Salat. And Ayat Ul Kursi

after every Fard Salat. And 3 Kuls read again before sleeping.And than

blow in your hand and wipe over body thrice.

Also read Ayat Ul Kursi before sleeping. Read last 2 Ayats of AlBaqara

after Ishaa Salat.

:D Read this 40 times every day(during the course of the day)

Hadith says Its a cure for 99 diseases. But the hadith doesn't say about how

many time to read It.

Read 100 times "La Illahaa Illahu Wadahu LaSahreeka La, Lahul Mulko Walahul Hamdu WaHuwa Allaa Kulee Saheen Kadeer after Fajr Salat.

Hadith says read the above 100 times during day not after Fajr Salah. This is

scholar detail.

You also need to buy a book about Dhikr(authentic) for morning and evening.

Don't watch TV and of course avoid music.

You will feel headache and stress for a month or more but don't abandon reciting all this.

I forgot also recite Astagfaar 70 or 100 times during day(hadith).

I will post more info.

But as I said earlier I am still facing this situation.

Take care

I appreciate all the responses and

First four ayat's of Surah Al-Baqra

Aytal Kursi

Last Ruqu of Surah Al Baqra

Last 2 quls thrice and blow over my body.

Alam Nashra

I read Manzil as well. Blow on water and drink it.

I read alot and make dua to get rid of the jadoo.

I was trying to get a question answered which no one has yet answered.

"How needles are used to poke at someone's heart who comes close to the infected person. How it effects the other person (the guy) who tries to get close to the girl who has the jadoo. What makes him turn away? What goes throw his mind?"

I hope someone can answer this. Thanks.

And I pray in this barakt month of Ramadan that Allah help and cure who ever is effected by this evil. Take care. AH

:P sister!

First of all let me welcome you to the Forum. May your stay here be fruitful.

Sister, when a Muslim starts a communication, it is recommended that it be started with a salutation. Please do not deprive us of your salutations. :D

My advice for you is to go to a person who takes out such effects with the help of Allah :D and His Qur'an. As was mentioned in one of the answers

Whoever is affected by sihr should not treat it with sihr, because evil cannot be removed by evil, and kufr cannot be removed by kufr. Evil is removed by good. Hence when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about al-nushrah (treating sihr with sihr), he said: “This is the work of the Shaytaan.� Nushrah means removing sihr from a person who has been affected by it by using more sihr. But if it is treated by means of the Qur’aan and permissible medicines or good ruqyahs, there is nothing wrong with that, but treating it with sihr is not permitted, as previously stated, because sihr means worshipping the shayaateen (devils).

On your own, you should read Ayat al-kursee as many times as possible in the day. Also, read the last three surahs of the Qur'an as many times as possible. The first is the best proclamation of wadanyat, showing that you believe only in the strength of Allah :P , while the latter two seek His help in ridding you of the evils from ins and jinns.

Insha Allah, you will be released from this evil.

Assalamu alaikum

Well all these people who do jadoo and the people who pay them to do the it are all kafirs. I stay away from people like that.

Its' scary how common itis nowadays it.

Salaam Sofiaa,

I believe I can answer your last question. I myself ran into the world of magick and sorcery. In Praise to God, I have been released from the evil that it contains. Note that I spell magic with a 'k'. This is used by the magickal world as a way to distinguish magic (illusions, tricks and sleight of hand) from magick (true magick).

Ceremonial/High Magick (organised Magick sometimes consisting of Names of God, Angels and other Spirits),

Chaotic Magic (magick used without order or form, done by a person's own initiative) &

Voodoo Magick (magick using simple black magick techniques such as the use of dolls, pins, knives etc.

A lot of magick is in fact a mixture and combination of some of the above types. I do wish to explain to you how exactly magick works and the theories behind it regarding energy, but I have very little time right now. I will continue very soon, perhaps tomorrow Insha-Allah.

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Greetings again Sofiaa. I'm sorry I couldn't continue my post sooner. But here goes...

I can give you a whole detailed explanation on magick, but I do not believe this is appropriate. Instead I will explain to you the matters regarding your own incident.

Breaking up love between the hearts of two people is classical black magick. It's fairly old too. Spells, rituals and voodoo can be used to separate two people or destroy love. From what you have told me it seems voodoo has been the method taken.

In voodoo to destroy the love between the hearts of two people is done with three things/objects/items. The first thing represents the person who needs to suffer the magick, in this case this might be you. The person will use maybe a single hair of your's or an item or posession belonging to you. If they cannot get hold of these, the voodoo practitioner will create a doll or some other item, draw you or write your name on the object. This will then represent you. Next the practitioner will do the same thing for the second person. So now there is something to represent both you and your possible partner. The last item needed is a weapon or a magickal staff. Practically, in voodoo this is usually knives and pins.

The person will now use these pins/knives to stab, poke or damage the items and the area where the heart should be located. The person also needs to build up emotions of hatred and a desire for harm and separation to come about on the victims.

This emotion and ritual is thus converted to universal magickal energy. Explaining this to you will take a lot of time. The energy is compressed, intensified and finally released and directed towards the victims.

This is how such a ritual can be done. I need to remind you however, that other factors may have caused your situation and you should be reluctant on blaming it on magick. But if you are sure your problems arose from the effects of magick, I suggest you follow the simple steps:

1. If you can find the items of the magick (highly unlikely), destroy them immediately by methods such as burning. This will automatically end your problems.

2. If not, try to keep your emotions to a minimum. Magick works best on people when they are angry, sad, depressed or unhappy.

3. Remain in a ceremonially pure state, that is stay in the state of ghusl and wudhu as much as you can.

4. Seek protection in God using du'aas & surahs constantly throughout the day. There are various things that can be read, many have already been listed by other brothers and sisters.

5. If the problem does not subside, speak to me or another person who can use Ruqya to combat and destroy the magick. Ruqya is similar but the opposite to magick. It is used by calling upon God and using Allah's Holy Names. Ruqya also uses verses from the Qur'an and various specified rituals and rites as anti-magick.

I hope you don't really have a problem in connection to magick. Trust in Allah should let you free. Magick is very weak if you believe you are stronger than it. Just make sure you do not fear it and keep to the points listed above. Insha-Allah the mercy of Allah in this holy month will grant you cure.

Peace

Insignia of Islam, Thank you so much for writing. Your explanation was very helpful.

What was done to me was that any proposal, not just one particular person, any person who became interested in me would be poked by the needles in his heart so he would eventually turn away. Also, I guess make him have negative thoughts about me so he would loose interest.

I am very hopeful that Allah will cure me, Inshallah and that this magic will be out of my life for good. I recite a lot of duas and pray regularly, Mashallah therefore Allah will have mercy on me.

I Hope that Allah bless us with his ramah and keep us same from evil.

Thank you and Jaza Kala Khair.

thankyou for the input insignia of Islam.........i am suffering from a similar problem as sister sofia, your advice and everyone elses input has been invaluable..

sister sofia i have sent you an email hope you recieve it, do let us know how you get on and finally may Allah guide us all and keep us away from such people who do magick.......may Allah guide them too so that they leave such a dark evil path.....if they dont see the light then inshallah Allah is swift at punishment...

Ameen

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

I am pleased that you are hopeful in the grace of Allah Sofiaa. God does not forget about our problems and worries, especially not in this month. I shall pray for you, and Insha-Allah things will clear up for you.

Zee, I feel disheartened to hear that you may be suffering from magick too. Like I always say to people, make sure it really is magick and not something else. But if it is all true, then I'm afraid the usage of magick for evil is becoming far too widespread in our Muslim socities. It is almost a shame that Muslims go to these evils more so than say the Christians or the Jews.

I pray for both of you and your successes in both realities. And I hope you do the same for me.

Amen/Çãíä/אמין/अमीन

Thank you so much. Your post brought tears to my eyes.

It's nice to know that there are good people out there. I too will pray for you and Zee and all the Muslim men and women. Please do keep me in your prayers.

Salaam Sofiaa,

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Greetings again Sofiaa. I'm sorry I couldn't continue my post sooner. But here goes...

I can give you a whole detailed explanation on magick, but I do not believe this is appropriate. Instead I will explain to you the matters regarding your own incident.

Breaking up love between the hearts of two people is classical black magick. It's fairly old too. Spells, rituals and voodoo can be used to separate two people or destroy love. From what you have told me it seems voodoo has been the method taken.

In voodoo to destroy the love between the hearts of two people is done with three things/objects/items. The first thing represents the person who needs to suffer the magick, in this case this might be you. The person will use maybe a single hair of your's or an item or posession belonging to you. If they cannot get hold of these, the voodoo practitioner will create a doll or some other item, draw you or write your name on the object. This will then represent you. Next the practitioner will do the same thing for the second person. So now there is something to represent both you and your possible partner. The last item needed is a weapon or a magickal staff. Practically, in voodoo this is usually knives and pins.

The person will now use these pins/knives to stab, poke or damage the items and the area where the heart should be located. The person also needs to build up emotions of hatred and a desire for harm and separation to come about on the victims.

This emotion and ritual is thus converted to universal magickal energy. Explaining this to you will take a lot of time. The energy is compressed, intensified and finally released and directed towards the victims.

This is how such a ritual can be done. I need to remind you however, that other factors may have caused your situation and you should be reluctant on blaming it on magick. But if you are sure your problems arose from the effects of magick, I suggest you follow the simple steps:

1. If you can find the items of the magick (highly unlikely), destroy them immediately by methods such as burning. This will automatically end your problems.

2. If not, try to keep your emotions to a minimum. Magick works best on people when they are angry, sad, depressed or unhappy.

3. Remain in a ceremonially pure state, that is stay in the state of ghusl and wudhu as much as you can.

4. Seek protection in God using du'aas & surahs constantly throughout the day. There are various things that can be read, many have already been listed by other brothers and sisters.

5. If the problem does not subside, speak to me or another person who can use Ruqya to combat and destroy the magick. Ruqya is similar but the opposite to magick. It is used by calling upon God and using Allah's Holy Names. Ruqya also uses verses from the Qur'an and various specified rituals and rites as anti-magick.

I hope you don't really have a problem in connection to magick. Trust in Allah should let you free. Magick is very weak if you believe you are stronger than it. Just make sure you do not fear it and keep to the points listed above. Insha-Allah the mercy of Allah in this holy month will grant you cure.

Peace

Assalam Aleekum

I read your post. How can you assist me getting rid of magic.

take care

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

First speaking to my sister Sofiaa, I promise you things will get better. Do you not know that it is far beyond Allah's Glory for Him not to help His servants when they are in need and fall onto the floor prostrating to Him for help? Allah is well aware of your sorrow. And none feels it more than He does. All He asks is that you trust Him. Do you think your Loving Lord will let you down?

"When My servants ask you concerning Me, tell them I am indeed close to them..."

Shamil, there are many ways to treat and cure magick. But you need to describe your problems to me. Most of the times the problem isn't magick, you just need to look and find the real underlying problem. When we have problems in life we easily tend to blame it on the supernatural. We need to be more logical and rational, though I am unaware of your personal situation. Please do reply soon.

Peace

First speaking to my sister Sofiaa, I promise you things will get better. Do you not know that it is far beyond Allah's Glory for Him not to help His servants when they are in need and fall onto the floor prostrating to Him for help? Allah is well aware of your sorrow. And none feels it more than He does. All He asks is that you trust Him. Do you think your Loving Lord will let you down?

"When My servants ask you concerning Me, tell them I am indeed close to them..."

Very soothing and comfirting words. Thank you so much. May Allah reward you for your kindness :D

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Shamil, there are many ways to treat and cure magick. But you need to describe your problems to me. Most of the times the problem isn't magick, you just need to look and find the real underlying problem. When we have problems in life we easily tend to blame it on the supernatural. We need to be more logical and rational, though I am unaware of your personal situation. Please do reply soon.

Peace

Assalam Aleekum

I have seen shadows some time. Although I am never scared.

And I have felt that some times there some thing on my chest

and trying to suffocate me. And at times when I sleep something

wakes me up. Nope, I am not imagining.

And when I started reading the surahs that are mentioned I feel all

stressed out. My temper goes sky high when I use to listen to Koran

in the beggining.

and these are just few examples.

take care

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

I see Shamil5. No I know you aren't imagining all this. My sister too has been recently suffering similar problems, so has one of my friends much earlier before. Each one describes a presence of somesort which comes over the person while they are in bed. It then holds them in such a way that they feel like they are being suffocated, but not. It almost presses down the chest so that the person can't scream even if they try.

Is this the same sort of experience you are having? If yes, then it probably isn't magick. It is most probably a local jinn who is trying to annoy and pester you. Not fearing it is a good thing. But next time such an incident occurs, recite Ayaatul-Kursi and try to use your inner will power to repel it away. Force it away with all your strength. Don't show any signs of weakness. Do this over a period of time and it should leave from the constant resistance you put up.

If you find this doesn't help, I suggest you bind this jinn and sanctify your house in Allah's Name. But do this afterwards. For the moment do what I have written above whenever it tries to trouble you.

I pray Allah gives you strength to defeat all the evil that approaches you in your life,

Peace