Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

Salaam

Just to add my personal accounts with jinns, Our house in pakistan being a mansion liemhas about 15-20 rooms empty for the last 20-25 years. Many thinsg have been spotted throughout the house but I have personally seen shodows outside the windows. An interesting bit is that the thing in our house is able to take the form of any of the family members and come and talk to you with you realising that you were talking to a jinn, Till know it has come in the shape of my mother my father, it has even copied my voice and talked with my brother. But I also suspect there are more than one jinns, one is a muslim jin whom I have personally heard doing the tasbih of Allah-hu-akbar at night and my uncle Had also seen him reading salaat. The other one is a bit nuaghty in a sense that it harms no one but likes to have fun by amusing you. It will come in the face of my mother and ask us if we would like some tea, we would say yes thinking she is our genuine mother only to find later, our geniune mother has gone to a different city (w00t) .

PropellerAds

:D

dog trust me being normal is so boring imagine if you was normal poeple wouldn't find your posts interesting would they so there you go. :D

oh my god if that picture is a jinn than i shouldn't be scare of jinns it looks so weak and scared poor thing. dog you must see this i guarantee you you will become the jinn hunter/gost buster and beat any jinn you get your hands on lolz.

zee

thank you for sharing your stories with us. some of us especially sofia can relate to your stories as she has been or still are in similar situation others like insignia of Islam is an expert on jinns and magick and then comes dog she can relate to any weird stuff through her vivid imagination (w00t).

i've got a question for you zee do you think the jadoo will break or the jinn thats messing up your mum's live will lost tract of you if you move to another continent or what if the person who has done the jadoo dies will you be free or stuck with the jadoo for the rest of your lives unless of course Allah's help come to you.

by the way i'm sis don't know why my gender is not displayed its causing a great gender confusion. :P

Salaam

Just to add my personal accounts with jinns, Our house in pakistan being a mansion liemhas about 15-20 rooms empty for the last 20-25 years. Many thinsg have been spotted throughout the house but I have personally seen shodows outside the windows. An interesting bit is that the thing in our house is able to take the form of any of the family members and come and talk to you with you realising that you were talking to a jinn, Till know it has come in the shape of my mother my father, it has even copied my voice and talked with my brother. But I also suspect there are more than one jinns, one is a muslim jin whom I have personally heard doing the tasbih of Allah-hu-akbar at night and my uncle Had also seen him reading salaat. The other one is a bit nuaghty in a sense that it harms no one but likes to have fun by amusing you. It will come in the face of my mother and ask us if we would like some tea, we would say yes thinking she is our genuine mother only to find later, our geniune mother has gone to a different city (w00t) .

thats very interesting story i always wanted to meet a muslim jinn i hear the muslim ones are god fearing and don't hurt anybody they remind me surah al-jinn which is one of my favorite surahs in the qur'an. my cousin's firiend had this jinn that used to wake her up at the fajr prayer she siad she never used alarm clock for fajr prayer the jinn would wake her may Allah be pleased with him/her.

but yeh the part about us using 9 sections of our brains as opposed to 2 (haha) must mean we are better thinkers!!

Hey no way!! Ok 'wacky' mode on. I can argue that man thinks faster when they use and store information in 2 sections of the brain. While woman... wow 9! That would take a longer time. Perhaps using more sections of the brain explains why woman are often emotionally unstable... (w00t). And Djinns do tend to possess woman and children more. Yeah try reading at al-furqan's forum here: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_s8.invisionfree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Sunnah/index.php?showforum=15"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_s8.invisionfree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Sunnah/index.php?showforum=15[/url] (w00t) So faster thinkers are better thinkers!! And the fact that woman are more emotionally unstable and more prone to Djinn possession does support the fact that woman are easily frighten! (w00t) So the score is: Anzi 1 dog 0!!! :D Wacky mode off.

u managed to get this energy in just 4-5months?? i thought it would take like aaaaages....but you should start again man, it sounds too cool, you should have told your friends to start doing it with you....but then i can imagine you sitting there like some kind of weirdo doing your meditation thing with your eyes closed in a room full of people just staring at you thinking erm okkkkkkkkkk  lool

Actually there was another 3 friends of mine that learned taichi/qigong. One of them wasn't really into it and quited halfway during the training. Another simply don't believe in the energy thingy although he did finish the 3 months training. Another one didn't participate in the training but he was quite knowledgable about the whole energy topic as he was a martial artist himself and learned a bit about them from his guru/frenz. Ms Dog who on earth would meditate in the middle of a full room? I suppose if u did it I wouldn't consider it weird. Really... :D By the way I didn't think its that hard to be able to feel the existance of your energy. You only need to concentrate hard, build up your confidence and be patience. If other people can do it why can't you? And believe in God, if God Wills it then nothing is impossible. :D

Energy balls aren't advanced level energy manipulation I know. But I'm talking about being so professional at it that you are able to not only feel it but see it and affect others with it. Were you given training as to create energy balls of different types of energy? Did you practice making energy from emotions? I agree with Dog. You should try going back. Learning how energy works defines the world for you and you know yourself and others better.

My taichi class was handled by a Muslim Chinese and he was from China. In the class he only taught the 'stances', breathing technique and the movements. The more advance thing that he taught was only the synchronization btw the breathing and the movements. Other things I learned myself through reading and self practice. And I consider the ability to feel the energy in your bare hands are none other than the basic of the basic if not the most basic of energy manipulation. (what kinda English is this?)

And I of course did not learned any other technique such as using emotions to generate energy and such. I wasn't able to feel the energy anywhere else other than my hand. And without proper concentration I wasn't even able to feel the energy itself. :P God did allow me to experience such things.

and ok II the encyclopedia it ain't decibels, so erm is it frequency of the sound wave or amplitude or whatever....gcse physics....sooo can;t remeber, physics was definately the worst science, i didn't like it one bit

Well perhaps it was not decibels but rather frequency and amplitudes. But still woman scream 'louder' than man. Much much louder and they do it often when scared (w00t) So thats Anzi 2 dog 0. :D

p/s : How to quote properly? The name of the person to whom I quote to didn't show up.

II I would like to thank you again for a great link about the prophets which you have pasted in the other thread. Its remarkable and I think I would spend some time there reading.

:P :w:

I forgot to post it in my previous post but I believed I've seen the exact same Jinn picture that II have posted long ago like 4-5 years back. (w00t)

And indeed you can 'see' the qi energy using your own eyes but I never practiced it coz I think it might be too hard and never had the time to read the materials concerning the ability to 'see' the energy around you.

Wallahu'lam

:w:

ASAK,

what is a moakil? I heard they are the guardians of the letters, each letter has one moakil and every letter has a moakil. Every Name, Every Ayah and Every Dua has moakils.

Like Allah [Çááå] . There are 4 letters, so there are 4 moakils and when you invoke Allah by saying YA Allah, then they try to help you, they have their own specialities & qualities and they help fr that only. It has been destined by Allah that these moakils will do the respective work when this name is invoked. This applies to all letters, all names, all ayahs, duas, etc.etc. That's why every dua, every name has some speciality in itself.

I'm not sure, if anyone knows about it, please put light on it.

:P

ok.....ummm......hmmmm......is this picture of the jinn real?? :D ....cos i thought you couldn't see them so this must just be one of the 'forms' it could have taken on right?......hmmmmm......my bro showed me this one pic once, it looked like gollum from lotr/monkey lool and it was like in a cave n it was all green....and once he showed me this site of supposed jinns, i don't remember any of them really cos i blanked it out .... but i remember ther was this really pale looking like lady, she had scarecrowy features and she was holding a baby, but she had no feet and so was kinda floating :D ......ohhhhhh yesterday man i started getting a bit scared, and then i went to do wudhu and i PROPER thought there was sumt watching me from behind...and every two seconds i'd keep looking over my back.....was well freaky....and then when i woke up for suhoor and fajr the same thing happened....hmmm

n yehhhhhh yeh yeh teach me the energy shield thing thing!!! plz plz plz!! that sounds wicked, but i doubt i'll be able to do it though lol :D

hmmm it's well strange when you get dreams that keep happening, i always used to get this dream that all my family were walking like a few metres infront of me and i was behind them holding my lil sister and then something would be following us, and you could feel that weird feeling on your back and then it came to crossing a road and my family crossed it and we're on the other side continuing to walk, then me and my sis would want to cross the raod but we couldn't cos sumt was about to get us, and then i'd try to scream to alert the resta my family but when i screamed no sound would come out, no matter how many times i tried, then i'd usually wake up lol---weird huh?

but zee that's well scary that you saw the face!! i would have imagined seeing it all the time after that :D lol even when you guys keep going on about shadows and stuff, sometimes if i'm on my own in the room just sitting there thinking, i'll see sumt move now and i'll be like i'm SURE that was a shadow thing, and like if sumt gets moved out of place, i always think a jinns done it....so i'll look around the room to look for it which is a bit dumb since we can't see em.....but the other day when we were talking about jinns and i got proper paranoid, i remember i'd still check under my bed just in case looool, cos if you lie there you start thinking sumt might come up through the bed and then through, and then that would just be too scary, so i thought woo if there's a jinn under my bed i'll look at it, hopefully it'll get scared enough lool and badaboom badabing DISAPPEAR :P

ok having the same dream again and again is freaky enough but when people like ImranAkhter start saying that their brother has been having the same dream...that's freakiness beyond freakiness :( hmmm but yeh imran you make those jinns sound cool and as if you could be mates with em lool :( were you in the same room when the jinn copied your voice? if it did that to me i would have thought that i had gone insane----r? :D and also, when your uncle saw him praying, was it in the form of a human??....hmmm that's why massive houses that no one lives in are scary, you don't know what could have come and decided to make it it's home, that's why you always hear about those haunted castles right?

yaaaay sharihan is back!! :D loool jinn buster eh, i like it, i liiike it a lot lool no just joking, i'd probably be worried that the stronger jinns would start coming after me cos i would be getting there younger friends....and plus that just sounds evil right? you'd imagine this jinn hunter to be the bad wouldn't you hmmmm :( and lol i like the people on this thread so i gots to think of sumt to say to them, even though i am going on a bit today, but that's cos there were loads of replies before i posted again!!!

yo anzi i checked out that forum and it says that a jinn can start coming after you if you accidently hurt it or like accidently kill one of them....man this is where the paranoia heightens.... i'm gonna be too scared to walk on the pavement soon just in case i step on a jinn accidently or sumt :D

loool but anzi i'd have to disagree that we're emotionally unstable (although i might not be the best example to base this on but yeh lol) i'd say women are more at one with their emotions, and they usually know what they're feeling and when and will talk about it to let it out and stuff, but men they like keep it all inside and you can't tell what they're thinking or feeling, which just makes it confusing for everyone....and the reason they probably possess children and women more is because we're erm nicer loool :D and faster is not always better, like you heard the story abouth the tortoise and the hare right? well HA! the tortoise won cos the hare thought it was too good for the tortoise, ahhhhhh the shame lool

looool erm lots people might like meditate in a busy room actually cos like it would test their ability to reach whatever state they were trying to whilst being distracted..... see it makes sense don't it, so i wouldn't be the only weird one :D lol and trust me i would find it hard, i'd probably just end up laughing the whole time lool

lool well i think we would have to test that theory anzi, cos u see you only THINK that women scream much louder, but it's probably the higher sound that makes it seem like it's louder compared to the low grunt lool that you would do lool

so HA i win you lose!! :( and we all live happily ever after :D

and the quote thing, there's like a button at the end of each post that says quote, and if you want to quote that specific post, click the button once and when you add your reply it'll be there

AND

but I never practiced it coz I think it might be too hard
If other people can do it why can't you? And believe in God, if God Wills it then nothing is impossible.  :D
EUREKA!

and yeh irayesha, i'm still wondering what a moakil is aswell...

well i think that that's more than enough today, really couldn't stop talking (ok II, TYPING) today :D , catch you all later inshallah

n yehhhhhh yeh yeh teach me the energy shield thing thing!!! plz plz plz!!  that sounds wicked, but i doubt i'll be able to do it though lol  :D

:P did I quote correctly? Thx Sis Dog. Ms Dog I do not think you are crazy after all... but YOU are absolutely NUTS!! I mean you are waaaayyy tooo paranoid. I suggest that you calm down, take a deep breath and dismiss all those silly things coming from your mind. :(

Anyway if the method of forming this so called 'energy shield' thing is almost the same as the energy manipulation method that I've learned, I think it wouldn't be much of a problem for anyone to learn it. :P I'm also interested in trying it out.

If what Irayesha said is true about the muakil then :D. Allah is Most Great Most Exalted.

I got 2 questions:

1. What is a soothsayer? (sowrie my Engrish not so heppy be nice plz help meee!!)

2. II as u mentioned about using energy(not Jinns) to do magick, does it mean that the energy that we cast must reach (and perhaps penetrate the protective energy) of the intended victim?

:D in advance. May Allah bless us all. :D :w:

:i've got a question for you zee do you think the jadoo will break or the jinn thats messing up your mum's live will lost tract of you if you move to another continent or what if the person who has done the jadoo dies will you be free or stuck with the jadoo for the rest of your lives unless of course Allah's help come to you.

by the way i'm sis don't know why my gender is not displayed its causing a great gender confusion. :D

:D brother

im sorry but i really cannot answer that question.....because i truely do not know.....i wish i knew....but Allah knows best brother.....

however i dont think a jinn can lose track of you if it is hell-bent on doing harm to you depending on how extreme the enemity is that has been generated from the evil person doing the magick........unless Allah (swt) wills it of course...

as for moving continent....i heard of a hadith where the Prophet :saa: mentioned something about re-locating if your circumstances saw no change for the good...maybe someone can clarify this a little better than i can.......but i dont know beneficial this will be for us.....although in my opinion it is best to be away from an evil enemy where they cannot seeyou....you know what they say 'outta sight outta mind' but even then this doesnt work.....in some cases.....

Salaam,

Wow, that's a lot of posts between my last one. I'm gonna try and join in again:

Actually there was another 3 friends of mine that learned taichi/qigong. One of them wasn't really into it and quited halfway during the training. Another simply don't believe in the energy thingy although he did finish the 3 months training. Another one didn't participate in the training but he was quite knowledgable about the whole energy topic as he was a martial artist himself and learned a bit about them from his guru/frenz................

II I would like to thank you again for a great link about the prophets which you have pasted in the other thread. Its remarkable and I think I would spend some time there reading.

:D  :w:

I see, so out of your three friends you were the only one who learnt things properly? Did you get far in it all? Or where you just a beginner?

Yes that family tree of the prophets' is great in detail and a must for all Muslims. I found it one day and love reading it every so often.

ASAK,

what is a moakil? I heard they are the guardians of the letters, each letter has one moakil and every letter has a moakil.  Every Name, Every Ayah and Every Dua has moakils.

Like Allah [Çááå] . There are 4 letters, so there are 4 moakils and when you invoke Allah by saying YA Allah, then they try to help you, they have their own specialities & qualities and they help fr that only. It has been destined by Allah that these moakils will do the respective work when this name is invoked. This applies to all letters, all names, all ayahs, duas, etc.etc.  That's why every dua, every name has some speciality in itself.

I'm not sure, if anyone knows about it, please put light on it.

This 'moakhil' topic is fairly new to me so I decided to remain quiet on it. Can anyone give me detailed info on this?

......ohhhhhh yesterday man i started getting a bit scared, and then i went to do wudhu and i PROPER thought there was sumt watching me from behind...and every two seconds i'd keep looking over my back.....was well freaky....and then when i woke up for suhoor and fajr the same thing happened....hmmm

n yehhhhhh yeh yeh teach me the energy shield thing thing!!! plz plz plz!!  that sounds wicked, but i doubt i'll be able to do it though lol  :D

.....but the other day when we were talking about jinns and i got proper paranoid, i remember i'd still check under my bed just in case looool, cos if you lie there you start thinking sumt might come up through the bed and then through, and then that would just be too scary, so i thought woo if there's a jinn under my bed i'll look at it, hopefully it'll get scared enough lool and badaboom badabing DISAPPEAR  :D

yo anzi i checked out that forum and it says that a jinn can start coming after you if you accidently hurt it or like accidently kill one of them....man this is where the paranoia heightens.... i'm gonna be too scared to walk on the pavement soon just in case i step on a jinn accidently or sumt :D

so HA i win you lose!! :P  and we all live happily ever after :D

well i think that that's more than enough today, really couldn't stop talking (ok II, TYPING) today :P , catch you all later inshallah

LOL Ms Dog. You've always been like that, scared stiff! It's true that jinns posess and/or kill people when they step on them, urinate on them etc. But you shouldn't be scared of that. They don't have the right to be in our towns and cities in the first place! They know we can't see them so by coming to our places of habit they come with their risks. Of course it's a different matter when you're in their places of habitation. But generally most of the time we have more right to be angry on them than they have to be angry on us!

I'm sorry I couldn't contribue much today. Firstly there's so much from you guys I don't know where to start and secondly I'm fairly busy today. So I'm not gonna 'TYPE'! Sorry Ms Dog :(

Peace

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ANOTHER day of patient waiting :D

dude you shouldn't be so busy loool, what are the poor souls like me out there menta do :D lol jst jkn

Salaam

Sister Zee, my younger brother who is 18 years old now has also been telling me about his dream which is exactly like yours. Till now that thing hasn't shown him it's face but my brothers dream has a part to it maybe you can tell more about it. What he has been seeing for teh alst few years is something dragging him from one room to the other, like wind and he is trying to stop himself from moving towards the direction that thing is trying to take him, Sometimes he is holding the Sofa where as his feets and lifted from the ground pointed in the direction of the push. Right now he has passed two room and is about to raech the drying room??.

:D brother imran

the thing with these dreams is that have you noticed that they can last for years and you the person who dreams them know that you are seeing the same individual evil spirit/ghost/jinn in it?? i think thats the difference between the odd nightmare and the one that runs continuously.....yes bad dreams like these are directly from the devil himself.......and the aim is to instill more fear in you.....you can only pray and remember Allah (swt) all the time, read Quran, 4 Qul and ayat-ul-kursi....the dreams may not go away depending on what Allah wants for you but reading and praying will strengthen you mentally and spiritually so when you do have such dreams you do not give too much significance to them............nor fear them ...but i know how your brother must fdeel...it can be quite freaky at times to think why you have similar dream again and again....maybe you could try going to see a learned scholar who is also an expert at dream interpretation......as not anyone is allowed to translate a dream without specific knowledge of dreams and ilm regarding Islam, and their connection with each other......

but if you cant find anyone local or having difficulty then i have a book which has been written by someone with the knowledge, is muslim and has given clear examples and information relating it to the Quran and hadiths, if you want to know what it is let me know and il tell you the title and author...

aoa

yes that one and another called 'dream interpretation according to the Quran and the sunnah' by Dr abu ameenah bilal phillips

:-)

urrmmm guys this is wierd as im writing this.....but erm....its 3.10am......im on the ground floor of our house and i swear i can hear some noise right outside my window!!....theres no wind or rain.....except its lil foggy!!....erm.... i think il deal with this thread in daytime....oh there it goes again!!

lol!!! zee you're so funny, i'm sure it was an animal or sumt :P ....*feeling a bit brave*...hmmmm.......*wonders if she should take a look at the picture now*.....hmmmmm OOOOH IS THAT THE TIME??? i gots to get back to work!!!......o well maybe another time.... :D

aoa

lolz it true!! ms dog i swear...this is what happened last night, as i surfed through forum and came on the jadoo thread, the noise started......to be honest i wasnt scared! lolz (yeh rite) :D ....until i realised when i got outta jadoo thread the noise didnt happen!! so i thought id go back into this thread...and noise began again! i tried it 3-4 times, then erm.....stayed away from the thread....!! BUT I DID GET UP AND PULL THE CURTAINS BACK TO LOOK OUTSIDE!! (w00t) ........nuthing there......so i read 4 Qul and Ayat-ul-Kursi ans slept like a baby! :D

still it was wierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddd

d!!!

freakyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by zee

Salaam,

Maybe a jinn is prying on what you are doing on your pc. Perhaps this thread of ours really does annoy it. Who knows?

Peace

too-roo-roo-roo too- roo roo roo (sci-fi spooky music playin awayyyy) (w00t)

nah on a serious note....you could be right there brother.......... :D

Edited by zee

man you being serious about "Maybe a jinn is prying on what you are doing on your pc. Perhaps this thread of ours really does annoy it"? :D ehem

b yeeeh zee i know what knife noise thing you're talking about but it's really hard to get it into words its DEF. not thring thring thring loooool :P

n :P II's forgotten about all ma questions, looks like i'll just have to find another bestest bestest bestest friend....

Salaam,

Yeh it might be so, but I highly doubt jinns can read on a computer screen! That's our technology not theirs! <<<<<You wouldn't imagine a jinn sitting behind his desk and screen writing on this forum?$%^£^*

LOL, thring thring thring? Where on earth did you get your ears Zee? LOL, I'm sure it's more like xing xing xing? Ah whatever, let's see what Ms Dog can come up with (after all she does have a better imagination than us, maybe too good for her own good!)

Aww, I haven't forgotten. Actually thinking about it I guess I have......woops! Don't bite me missy! Just summarise your questions into numbered points and I'll try to answer you. If you want you can always write an essay though! No guarantee my one's gonna be the same.....

Peace

:D ok ok *thinking of a good question* ehem, *must get back on topic* ....erm soooooo people i was wondering, you mentioned that you could use energy shields to protect you from JADOO (yes the title of this thread :P ).....ummm but i was wondring, is that not bad cos then you're kinda like believing that this energy shield is protecting you rather than Allah :P ....

and also shouldn't you try and avoid asking for ruqya because then it's less likely that you're going to be one of those people that enter paradise without being questioned or accounted.....

lol

Salaam,

You're back! LOL, thanx! I guess no one is 'on topic' coz you like went a little paranoid on us again...

Aaaaaaaaanyway, here we go.

I gotta sleep now, so can't describe the energy shields right now. But regarding asking for ruqya. It's 'asking' for ruqya. If you ask others to help heal you you're not special anymore. But if you practice it yourself there is no problem since you know the power comes from Allah. The energy comes from faith and the words of Allah. We believe the power thus comes fom His words and ultimately Him. Without Him we would use pointless words that would have no effect whatsoever. So it's not the same thing. When you take pills to cure yourself off some illness, you're not attributing the power to the pills! You know the power only comes from Allah but it can be utilised in a halaal method such as taking pills, reading du'aas, blowing special healing verses on yourself, doing ruqya and asking Allah to help.

I'll be back tomorrow. Promise.

Peace

Salaam,

Hey! Haven't we? Hmmm.............you can suffocate more then! LOL.

Nah, here we go. I want you all to begin with the very basics. When you can all master these you will be able to create protection shields. These come in handy when you think you might be in possible danger or when people might be doing magick on you etc etc.

1. Sit on the floor in a room where there are no other people, make sure no one will disturb you.

2. The environment basically has to be quiet and peaceful, you will need to concentrate.

3. Sit and silence your mind. Quiten your thoughts and try to 'switch off' that chatter box inside of you.

4. Breathe in and out gently, this will help in relaxing you and freeing your mind from preoccupied thoughts.

5. Close your eyes and for a few minutes experience the feeling of peace, of silence. Don't TRY to feel quiet, silent and relaxed. Juse 'be'.

You may need to practice this several times alone before you can get the hang of it. Silencing the mind sounds easy, but try it and see how difficult it really is. This is similar to meditation, except that meditation lasts for much longer. This is to make you clear in mind and make you ready for the next part.

6. In this silence try to 'feel' the inner connection you have with your Lord. You should at some point be able to feel the connection between us all and Allah. We are all connected, like a big system computer server. Our daily thoughts covers and muffles this deeper spirituality so we cannot hear it anymore.

7. Praise and glorify Allah not by the tongue or through thoughts, but give Him praise and worship with the 'heart', the connection that you can feel.

8. You may begin to feel the love and compassion which is deep within our souls. It comes from Allah. Try to experience yourself in this. Let it cover and overwhelm your whole soul.

9. You may not ever want to leave this state of connection. Practice whenever you can.

10. Here in this deep state of consciousness and connection to Allah you can ask Him for whatever you need or want directly. You will know that it reaches Him.

If you can reach all this in your first go, well done! But it is very hard. You must first be able to silence your mind! When your mind is silenced completely you can sometimes sense the angels and even the jinns that are around you. But the greatest awareness is that of Allah.

Practice, practice and practice. If you give up then don't bother asking me about energy shields. You must be able to completely feel 'connected' to everything if you want to use Allah's words to create shields around you.

Peace

Can this be done in the middle of the night just I know no one will disturb me. Someone is always knocking on my door.