Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

Salaam,

Brother Nabeel, it is great news to hear about the improvement in your situation. I thank you again for your trust and for telling us about these job offers. But here again you do not need consultation of others. Know that your Patron-Lord is enough for you in both your realities. The real essence of power comes from trusting Him and believing in His wisdom.

God gives both fortune and misfortune to help us grow. Just as there are preliminary interviews before attaining a job, He gives us preliminary tests so that we may prove our worth for things greater. Rely on Him, trust Him, believe in Him and make sure what you have learned from this, you do not forget. We as humans are prone to forgetfulness. Give a few years and all this will seem insignificant to you. But try to remember it. Always remember Him.

There is a hadith in which the Prophet says 'remember Allah in times of ease, and He will remember you in times of hardship'. He is your God forever, in both ease and trial. Make sure you don't look at Him as 'God: in times of need'.

Take whatever steps you need to take in life so long as your conscience acknowledges it to be good and favourable in Allah's view. Don't ever deceive yourself, you will always know what is right and what is not. People who say they don't know what God wants from them lie. Inside ourselves we have all the answers we need.

Thank you for praying for me, but please don't pray for me because you think I may have benefitted you. Whatever good there is in your life, it comes from your Lord. Instead, pray for all humanity. For all those who benefit you, for all those who harm you and for all those who you absolutely do not know. Each time you pray good for others, the angels plead to God for good to descend upon you.

Give as much as you wish in charity. Charity purifies you, washes your sins and also purifies whatever wealth you may have so that all you own is blessed and pure. And spent well on your family. Keep them happy and joyful. That in itself is also charity. A hadith I would like to mention, in which the Messenger said 'if you are ever in fear of poverty, then trade with Allah and He will enrich you'.

I have added your email personally. Insha-Allah you will keep in contact with me from time to time relating to me your circumstances in life.

A key I wish to give to you, and I hope you always carry this key with you at all times. This key can open all doors for you, wherever and whenever. Keep it safe. The key is remembrance of God. Integrate Him into your mind.

Till next time,

Peace

PropellerAds

Salam wow this is a big topic indeed

im kinda late but i have some questionz regarding jinnz hope someone cud answer them

1. Can children c jinnz?

2. Can jinnz kidnap human?

3. I apologize to for askin such a question hmm can a woman be pregnant from jinn?

Im very interested in jinnz but at same time im very scared. I know we only have to fear Allah.

In our house strange thingz happen. the problem is that only i can hear.my family tellz me that im mad because they dont hear anything so wuts happening?

I also recite atatul kursi and 3 qulz and listen to quran.

At nite i alwayz hear voicez of catz. it drivez me mad.PLz can someone tell me wut else i cud do?

Again i apologize for askin lotza questinz

May Allah protect us oh and May Allah help u sis sofia

Salam wow this is a big topic indeed

im kinda late  but i have some questionz regarding jinnz hope someone cud answer them

1. Can children c jinnz?

2. Can jinnz kidnap human?

3. I apologize to for askin such a question hmm can a woman be pregnant from jinn?

Im very interested in jinnz but at same time im very scared. I know we only have to fear Allah.

In our house strange thingz happen. the problem is that only i can hear.my family tellz me that im mad because they dont hear anything so wuts happening?

I also recite atatul kursi and 3 qulz and listen to quran.

At nite i alwayz hear voicez of catz. it drivez me mad.PLz can someone tell me wut else i cud do?

Again i apologize for askin lotza questinz

May Allah protect us oh and May Allah help u sis sofia

salaam

No one can see jinns and neither one can be kidnapped by jinn, however one can be possessed by a jinn...Any way here is a comprehensive site about jinns which you can read...

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.angelfire(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mo2/scarves/jinn.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.angelfire(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mo2/scarves/jinn.html[/url]

Also you should read this about Demonic Visions

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/?showtopic=6450&hl=demonic++visions"]Demonic Visions by Sheikh Ibn TTaymiyyah[/url]

ma sallam

Edited by Rahim

salaam :D

ehem sooo, i was wondering...same question as muzlim.....someone told me that their grandma was in a room at night alone, and she couldn't really walk or move unaided, they left her alone in her room for a while, and when they returned to check on her, she had disappeared....they say she was kidnapped by jinns, and also if you say people can't be kidnapped by jinns, does that mean that they can't travel with jinns the same way the throne did infront of the Queen of Sheba....

oh yeh and erm my friend told me yesterday, that while staying at uni, her friend went out into their corridor at around 2:30am for a break cos they were revisin anyway she came back into the room screaming and crying cos she had just seen some lady with grey hair floating above the stairs...was that a jinn?

and one more thing, constant rememberance of Allah should keep evil jinns away from you right? but my someone told me that someone had just finished praying when something appeared infront of them, was that a jinn?

oh sorry one more thing too lol, erm well you kno people claim to see like balls of lightning that float around...are they jinns? or really lightning? or as some people believe erm like a kinda sign from Allah?

i just wanna know how do u know that u have been blacked magic because me or my sister found white powder in a newspaper from drawing room none from our family put it there it was there before.so just wanna know how do i know that u have been blacked magic?

Salaam,

It's been a long time.

muslim for life, what you have found you should quickly destroy if it is suspicious and doesn't belong to anyone. Since you say it is powder, you should probably throw it into some large body of water (river/lake) as burning the powder would prove to be difficult. This shouldn't be a reason to be alarmed. This is just a method of precaution. If you ever find something unusual which does not belong to anyone, then destroy it. Do not worry about this further and ask Allah to always protect you, your family and household. Thereafter you may read aayatul kursi and forget worrying about this. But keep a wary awareness. If you notice strange happenings anytime in the future, try to scrutinise it and its cause. If magick does cause problems you will know. But you should trust God now and see what happens. Tell me what you do with this.

Welcome Full Moon. Great questions. Let me help you answer them. It may come as surprise or as shock, but yes jinns are able to transport people to distant places, by force even. But it is unbelievably rare for a jinn to kidnapp a person. Usually if they ever do, it's young children or babies. Most of the times this 'transporting of humans' happens with sorcerers who command spirits to take them across vast distances in short periods of time.

The old grey woman was probably just that, an old grey woman. Most of them are scary as they are anyway LOL. It's funny how people think of ghosts to be old or in white or floating. And jinns knowing that we are scared by these false images in our mind take these forms, just to scare us. She may have seen a jinn (in disguise of course) or just an old woman. But I doubt it.

The greatest weapon against the satans is remembrance of Allah. If you remember Him in times of ease, He will remember you in times of difficulty.

Some lightning is apparently a means of punishing the demons. Lightning is not in any way demons.

Peace

salaam

muslim for life what you been hidin in ur drawin room, the innocent act won't work im afraid :D

Insignia of Islam is it true that you used to do magick before? my gosh did u have a wand? ehem...also is it possible for the jinns to transport the people underwater to jinnistan or whatever its called, and maybe like raise them up as one of there own like mowgli or sumt...

Salaam,

Yes I used to practice magick. And yes I used to use certain types of swords, athames and staff. Jinns can transport people under water to Jinnistan. But you need to remember that the person would probably die underwater from lack of oxygen, drowning. It's not normal for jinns to transport humans anyway. They are more interested in leading you astray by manipulating you and giving you corrupt ideas and incentives.

Peace

Insignia of Islam is it true that you used to do magick before? my gosh did u have a wand? ehem...also is it possible for the jinns to transport the people underwater to jinnistan or whatever its called, and maybe like raise them up as one of there own like mowgli or sumt...

:D

LOL you cannot believe how hard i laughed at that one paragraph.

Back to the topic....ppsssht LOL, sorry still laughing.

yeah...errr, i used to be into magick as well, hexagrams, studying satanism and all that, thats what happens when you listen to heavy metal.

Salaam,

LOL interesting. Except heavy metal was never something I could get myself into. How long did you study the different braches of magick and what did you do?

Peace

Salaam,

LOL interesting. Except heavy metal was never something I could get myself into. How long did you study the different braches of magick and what did you do?

Peace

ah well basically sigils, knots, voodoo and astral projection, and gnosis. Not nice stuff when i look back

was into this for about a few months or so, not quite sure how i snapped out of it really, i was also interested in timothy leary's neurologick and also the "magick" supposedly the illuminati use,

Lesson :

Never listen to tool.

Salaam,

I suppose 'tool' is some sort of heavy metal music? It still amazes me how just by stepping into the modern world of magick you automatically absorb yourself into so many other related and 'secret' branches of knowledge. This probably means very little to most people here so I'll stop babbling.

As I've written before in this thread, I gradually walked out of magick after a dream in which God said something to this effect:

"Magick is a means of altering reality, but I have not given this key for the use of man".

I suppose there is much wisdom in what He told me. Instead of trying to understand the underlying messages, I decided I would do best to take the simple and literal meaning and stop practicing my Old Art.

Neurologick is new to me. It seems to be closely related to chaotic magick. I'll be researching on it. You might be interested in hemisync, which aims to synchronise both the hemispheres of the brain, which has its obvious benefits. It has no connection to magick but it might interest you.

I understand we cannot exchange a full conversation about magick in detail here in public (gawaher/"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url]). This place is only for general awareness, to help those who are suffering from it and to prevent it from possibly harming others.

Peace to all

salam

Somebody told me that some people use verse's of the quran to do magick along with the other things...is this true or false...

ma sallam

Salaam,

Yes it is true and it is very powerful magick. The higher demons have one main purpose, to turn humans against their God. Blasphemy is THE most effective way of catching the higher demons' attention. If a sorcerer blasphemes against God (by profaning His name, His words/scriptures, sacrificing His devotees to them), the demons are well pleased with the sorcerer's actions and to persuade him to continue in his blasphemous works, they give him great magickal power and comply in carrying out his wishes and desires. Their aid is continuous so long as the blasphemy is continuous.

I have come across magick that blasphemes against God Himself and even uses Qur'anic verses. It is unbelievable blasphemy and where they get their creativeness from, God only knows.

However, some sorcerers (mainly in the Muslim countries) will use Qur'anic verses not primarily in a blasphemous nature but to deceive the Muslims that come to them in believing that what the practitioner is doing is not magick but something religious, hence the Qur'anic verses and writing. It is basically magick wrapped up in Islamic packages, in order to lead astray the weak Muslims who cannot distinguish magick from karaamat. This does not happen only in Muslim communities. There are practitioners who also 'wrap up magick' in Jewish packages to deceive the weaker Jews in their own communities.

Peace

brother i forget to tell u something this was about 2 years ago and when we found it we put somewhere and then i asked my mom were is it she said she throwed it away dont know were it is now.so wat now brother?

my sister used to sleep in drawing room she said she saw a hand she was proper serious .but idont know she is proper dumb dosent know wat day is it? do u thing the blackmagic has gone away?

Edited by muslim for life

Salaam,

Insha-Allah nothing is wrong. Keep praying for protection as God is your Ever-Watchful Guardian. You shouldn't already pre-assume that black magick is at work. If strange happenings continue, please let me know. Your mother discarded the powder, if you are sure of this then don't continue to worry.

Peace

lol Lateralus63 don't laff at meeeeee :D

and insignia of Islam...wow...so u DID use like wands and stuff, when you did magick, was there like this green sparkly stuff that use to come outta ur wand or whatever...and also i was wondering could like the jinn form some kind of bubble around the human if it took him/her underwater?...also do jinns breathe oxygen?.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm also u kno sum jinns are snakes, well does that include grass snakes? and ermmmmm oh yeh once someone told me that when you see leaves twirlin around in a circle it means that there are little baby jinns playing...is that true.. (plz say no)....

aqnd muslim for life, u sed ur sister doesn't know what day of the week it usually is and she used to sleep in the drawing room right...is it just me or we seeing connections people....

I suppose 'tool' is some sort of heavy metal music? It still amazes me how just by stepping into the modern world of magick you automatically absorb yourself into so many other related and 'secret' branches of knowledge. This probably means very little to most people here so I'll stop babbling.

noooo, carry on Insignia of Islam... it sounds very interesting!

please tell us more about the time when you were a sorcerer ... how did you get into the business? were you muslim back then? what interesting knowledge did you get? what kind of things did you do? did you know lots more sorcerers?

by the way, what is karaamat?

sorry if i'm asking too much.

noooo, carry on Insignia of Islam... it sounds very interesting!

please tell us more about the time when you were a sorcerer ... how did you get into the business?  were you muslim back then?  what interesting knowledge did you get?  what kind of things did you do?  did you know lots more sorcerers?

by the way, what is karaamat?

sorry if i'm asking too much.

seriously, i think its better off you not knowing anything, it sounds your quite interested and that sort of interest is dangerous to the human soul and mind.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Hey insignia, I was wondering if you could help me a bit bro. I wanted 2 ask u a few questions about magick and stuff. Sick People (May Allah curse them in this life and the after), about 8 months ago did some sihr on my brother and Alhamdulillah he's slowly by slowly coming out of it. I wanted to ask you about after effects and also about how do you know about whos legitimate to deal with this type of stuff?? Certain family members of mine believe anybody who says one word of quran is considered legit and full of wisdom...WHICH I've been reading an noticed that these are worse of the worst who commit shirk and pretend to be Muslims. Theres alot thats happened, but one guy who my pops deals with is a fatah (healer.. i believe??) who told us to give him an hour and tell him the mothers name, brothers name, and come back. My dads cousin told him the info and came back and the fatah told him all kinds of stuff from what the problems physically were and where he was (hospital at the time).. all within an hour.

He also sent us some incense with 'Quran" read over it... My dad believes that hes legit and doesnt work with jinn and shayateen becuz he hasn't asked for a $1 out of my dad. I think hes bogus... Allahu 3lum. Sorry to go on and on but I wanted to ask u how do u know bro whats real and whats fake? I have alot of other questions to ask u. (I dont know if this is against forum roles and I apologize if it is) but I was wondering if you could email me [at] quran_imran169[at]hotmail.com. Jazaku Allah khair bro & May Allah (SWT) reward you in your efforts to enlighten and help us with this confusing subject.

Wa'Salam

hmmmmm i went to a talk on magick, and they said you can tell when its a magician cos they will ALWAYS ask for your mothers name hm

hmmmmm i went to a talk on magick, and they said you can tell when its a magician cos they will ALWAYS ask for your mothers name hm

salaam

If anyone wants to know more about magick, it signs and affects, I suggest they read the following link, it is sermon by a meccan sheikhs - it tells you the sign to distinguish a real healer and a false healer, who may use magick

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alminbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/khutbaheng/244.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alminbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/khutbaheng/244.htm[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alminbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/khutbaheng/1811.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alminbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/khutbaheng/1811.htm[/url]

I can't remember if I mention this but reciting all off sura buqraa every few days, is effective at breaking a spell......reciting the entire Surah of Al-Baqarah [the Cow] as it is a blessing and magicians cannot resist its effect. The Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said: “Recite Surah Al-Baqarah, as reciting it is a blessing, abandoning it is a regret, and the magicians cannot resist itâ€.

ma sallam