Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

:D

:D for the info

PropellerAds

Asalam walikum Sister,

Firstly I pray you're hale and hearty. It is a shame that there are so many 'supposedly' Muslim people out there whom are practising this nonsense and whom also believe in it. Do they not realise what will happen to them one day? Its really disgusting. I have also come across many people mentioning similar situation that you are in, and to be totally honest I have no idea whether or not it is actually true. I guess it could be, I mean, I have not got any concrete evidence or findings... But who knows what can be done.

I pray that this will not happen again to you, and Insha'Allah everything turns out well in your life with a good, honest, Muslim husband. Just keep your faith in Allah swt, and pray to Him to save you from all these evils of the world. He and only He can protect us from such things.

Peace be with you always,

Asalam walikum,

Your Muslim sis.

i agree with the sister above. Allah :D is aware of all things. Have TAQWA (fear of Allah :D), increase your zikr. These are just a afew things you can do.

Those who sin, will be dealt with in the court of Allah :D

seriously, i think its better off you not knowing anything, it sounds your quite interested and that sort of interest is dangerous to the human soul and mind.

just curious really... i would never go near the stuff... nor would i ever research into the topic... unless you consider me asking you questions as research...

brother lateralus you said you got into that stuff... but you didn't say too much about it...

just curious really... i would never go near the stuff... nor would i ever research into the topic... unless you consider me asking you questions as research...

brother lateralus you said you got into that stuff... but you didn't say too much about it...

well i hope so, its just my personal experiences have shown that whenever i reveal information about estoerical knowledges to other people they tend to research it and get themselves into trouble.

Well i did get into it, not so much the ritual side, stuff like, mysticism, chaos magick, astral projection, sigils, and stuff like that. Although i have never contacted any jinns before i have had very odd things happening at my house before. Such as hissing noises and a ton of other stuff.

In general that was really a pasttime, i honestly now have turned to Islam for curiousity, there is so much i have to learn from it.

Salaam,

In order of sent posts:

Full Moon, there are no 'wands' in magick. In magick these tools are called athames, swords, staff. The staff of a previous sorcerer is valuable in the magickal world and is usually passed down to newer practitioners, usually those into the religion of Wicca. The athame/sword/staff is mostly used in summoning rituals. The staff is usually used to project personal energy and direct it towards the demon. It can also be used in most other magick rituals. The athame and swords are used to force power and domination over the demons, threatening them to obey the wielder's will. I used athames and swords when dealing with the summonings. Sometimes in energy-work with the staff, small flickers of light can be seen. But in reality it is nothing like in Harry Potter movies.

Yes the jinns are living creatures and they respire just as every other complex creature on Earth does. There are some types of jinns that are able to live both on land and water, others only on land, others only in the sky and others only in water. There are some that live under the earth, some that can move, some that cannot move. When the sorcerer commands his demon to travel him into the depths of the oceans, the jinn has to sustain a field around the human which is linked to some other place on land, bringing him oxygen. Many sorcerers do not travel with the aid of demons as they cannot always be trusted and may leave the wielder to die in some deserted place. Only intimate companionship between a sorcerer and his demons can lead to this.

Jinns can take the form of any living creature. They can even take the form of humans. Likewise they can also take the form of grass snakes, but this is not common. They prefer morphing into a form that most closely matches their own natural physical properties. Thus, they tend to morph most into deadly lizards and snakes and other poisonous reptilians.

No. Leaves twirling in a circle are not the play of young jinns.

Saufia, you aren't asking too much. The wise always ask and seek. The fool thinks he is complete in his understanding. But the fear here is that your curiosity will take the better of you. Just try to understand, not delve into this mystical world which can bring you more harm than benefit.

I know it is difficult to read through this entire thread. But many of the questions have already been answered before. Each time I am asked an old question firstly, I answer them in brief and secondly, the thread only grows with repetition. I have briefly stated my involvement and entrance into the world of magick in the first few pages of this thread. Insha-Allah you will read about me there.

Karaamat is the spiritual gift given to the Lord's beloved ones. God gave miracles to His Prophets, such as splitting the moon, splitting the sea, raising the dead, healing the blind and leper etc. All these are called mu'jiza (miracles). These were solely for the use of the Prophets, to guide the unbelievers and act as a wake-up call. These were not the powers of the Prophets. They were only with the explicit will of Allah. Karaamat can be compared to miracles, but they are not like the mu'jiza of the Prophets. The karaamat are the little miracles, the spiritual happenings and the feeling of spiritual attraction that are for the awliyaah, the friends of God. However not all the awliyaah have karaamat. Some receive it, some don't, others want and ask for it, other's do not.

People need to be aware of magick/sihr/istidraaj. Some individuals may seem miraculous and/or spiritual using magick/sihr/istidraaj. But they are only deceivers who claim to be religious and Godly. If they do not follow the Law and the Sharee'ah and are lacking in their religious duties, then they are not of the awliyaah. The awliyaah are not the 'friends of God' without reason. They have an intimate relationship with their Lord and are clearly distinguishable when met.

People can mistake karamaat and magick. That is why it is not compulsory to believe in the karaamat of the awliyaah if seen. However the miracles/mu'jiza of the Prophets cannot be mistaken and any who disbelieves and rejects them has rejected the Signs of his Lord, being one of the kuffaar. Magick is fairly common, karaamat is not. If you ever come across someone who apparently is saintly and has miraculous powers, be heedful of all this and know that the awliyaah are rare to find, especially in these days. They do exist, but are dying never to be replaced. If you ever meet one of them, you will know who they are as they will feel pure and good and only call you unto the remembrance of Allah.

MujahidFalasteen,

Brother hear my words. Do not go to these 'healers'. Most of them are corrupt and have a reputation with all things supernatural. Some of them will use your religion only to mislead you and use blasphemy for unbelievably powerful magick. I can assure you that you can deal with all this yourself. You and your family do not need outside help. Tell me what you would do if say these 'healers' did not exist. Who would you go to for aid? Who would you ask to heal and protect? Is He not Allah? The One who exists both in the past, present and future? Regardless of time, regardless of events and scenes, He is the only one you should turn to. Do you think it is not enough to ask Him and leave things in His hands? And that perhaps you can instead go to mortal men who can remove this for your brother even though your Lord will not?

I know how legite these men present themselves as. Do not go to them unless you are in dire need and cannot possibly do anything else. And even then know that the real healer who is pure and God-fearing in heart will NOT ask for money, however much the amount may be. Nor will he ask for your parents' names, anyone's names since there is no need. That is only used in magick. Instead of searching for them through family, friends and relatives, go to a trusted and large Masjid that is near to you. There ask the imaam what to do and ask him to find someone to help your brother Insha-Allah. This should be the only way to search for possible healers. But the first should be to keep to yourself and your Creator. Trust me, you can overcome this with your family alone. I advise that you stop seeing these men and warn your family about this. You can go to a Masjid for this if you like. But please regard what I have just written.

You have been added as a messenger contact. We will talk soon Insha-Allah.

Brother Rahim is very correct on this. Surah Baqarah and especially the last two verses of this Surah and Ayaatul Kursi (The Verse of The Throne) are mountanous resistance against the demons and magick. The more these are recited each and every day, the more protected will be a person's family and household.

Peace

But the fear here is that your curiosity will take the better of you. Just try to understand, not delve into this mystical world which can bring you more harm than benefit.

no worries... i stay well away from this stuff..

I know it is difficult to read through this entire thread. But many of the questions have already been answered before. Each time I am asked an old question firstly, I answer them in brief and secondly, the thread only grows with repetition. I have briefly stated my involvement and entrance into the world of magick in the first few pages of this thread. Insha-Allah you will read about me there.

:D... i'll look at the first few pages...

thanx for explaining karaamat and about the awliyaah.

Assalamu Alaikum Ya Ikhwan

IoI, Thanks for the reply bro. Alhamdulillah, my brother is coming out of it. We honestly didnt ask for outside help. The only reason was because we read Quran over and over, the head of the Sheikhs over in the midwest of Usa ame and even he said he couldnt do much but just pray, read Quran, and contact a fatah overseas who deal specifically with this stuff. Alhamdulillah this topic is confusing, and Subhan'Allah I have learned alot.

Insh'Allah I'll talk to you on MSN and I really appreciate your help and kindess bro. Insh'Allah I shall keep you and all the hard working, kind, knowledgeful brothers on this forum in my Dua. Keep me as well in yours. Thank you bro Rahim also. Jazaku Allah Khair Ya Ikhwan

Wa 'Salam

Salaam,

You're welcome sister saufia and brother MujahidFalasteen.

Brother MujahidFalasteen, Insha-Allah we shall chat soon.

Brother muslim for life, I didn't quite understand your question. Did you mean 'can magick take away religiousness and piety from a person?' Or 'can magick make you more religious?'

Peace

i was reading the first few pages... not finished yet though... but they were very interesting... thanx... yours posts answered my questions very well...

but i noticed that u never gave ur opinion on taweez ? :D

Salaam,

There seem to be ahadeeth both in favour and against the use of taweez. Those which are against taweez are concerning 'believing the taweez can heal', thereby indicating shirk. Those which seem to support the usage of taweez usually speak of ruqya.

Since there is confusion in this topic and the Islamic stance seems to be somewhat ambiguous, the logical path for the believers would be to stay away from this, not give a verdict without having the required knowledge and stay clear from all that which is in doubt. And this is exactly what I do.

In any case, I know from personal experiences with magick that the oral power of words is far superior than the power that is 'locked' within words on paper.

Hope this clears why I choose to remain quiet on the matter of taweez.

Peace

salaam

Regarding: Taweez

The difference of opinions go back to the scholars among the Sahaabah and Taabi’een and those who came after them differed as to whether it is permissible to hang up amulets which only contain words from the Qur’aan or names and attributes of Allaah. The following link gives a comprehensive explanation:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=10543&dgn=3&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ds=qa&lv=br...QR=10543&dgn=3&[/url]

ma sallam

thanx brothers for the info and link on taweez... when i get some time, i'm going to go on some other websites and research the topic of taweez...

bro Insignia, you mentioned Sufi magick but i don't think u explained it... will you do so please? and perhaps also Kaballah magick if it isn't too much trouble.

sorry, i would research it myself, but just wouldn't want to go on those types of websites...

wassalaam

salaam

Yep - Kaballah, I would like to know about this type of magick as well...I think this is the type of magick done on me..Brother II, if you know anything about let me know...Jazalallahkhairun in advance

ma sallam

Salaam,

Instead of digressing and writing about both Sufism and Kabbalah in detail, which I initially started doing, I will be briefly mentioning them both now.

Sufism is the mystical branch of Islam. If you wish you can study its philosophies and ideas in your own time. Normally Sufis would not practice any form of magick, as many of them try to uphold to the values of the Qur'an. Those modern Sufis who do practice magick often adapt the Kabbalistic magick into a more 'Islamic' packaging. Basically they replace the Hebrew names of God and the angels with Arabic substitutions.

Kabbalah is the mystical branch of Judaism, detested by most Jewish doctors of law and rabbis as heretical. Kabbalah seeks to unlock the divinity within each person and 'become like God'. One example used to describe humans and God is a piece of rock/boulder on a mountain. The rock/boulder is the individual human, part of the entire mountain (God). Just as in Sufism, Kabbalah uses the names of God (in Arabic/Hebrew respectively) for their purposes.

Kabbalistic magick comes from Hermetic magick, from Hermeticism. Kabbalistic magick may also be termed as High magick or Ceremonial magick. Demons and other entities of reality are controlled by the practitioner with powerful authority, using the names of angels and God. This is blashpemy.

To learn more about Kabbalah from a world wide site (note: kabbalistic magick is not mentioned at all here), please visit:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kabbalah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kabbalah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english/[/url]

You may wish to check out the meditation section, which is good food for thought.

An excerpt of Kabbalistic magick, this will give you an idea of what it is like:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Face the east......eastern quadricals while you trace the pentagram from the Earth point to the Air point..........Water point.......exhale.........yel

ow star.........inviting the Air elementals.....completing the pentagram..........vibrating the name of God "EHEIEH".........vibrational barrier to all non-Air energies while inviting the Air qualities........breath.....in

use...energies of east.......south..........circ

e of energy around you............red star...........vibrate the name "AGLA"......blue star..........."SHADDAI".......north..........las

star....."ADONAI".......

Now extend your arms out like a cross as you say:

Before me Michael (East)

Behind me Gabriel (West)

At my right hand Raphael (South)

At my left hand Uriel (North)

Then bring your hands into a prayer Mudra at the heart as you say:

Around me burns the pentagram

And within me shines the sixth rayed star

Attah..

Gabriel: "God is my strength". The Angel who stands at the left hand of God......and the angel of the Moon.

Michael: "Who is as God". The greatest of the Angels, chief of the orders of virtues and archangels.....angel of Mercury.

Raphael: "God has healed". Labbiel. One who watches, Guide of the Underworld.....and angel of the Sun

Uriel: "Fire of God". The flame of God, regent of the sun, archangel of salvation, watcher of thunder and terror, repentance, interpreter of prophecies and dreams, disclosure of the mysteries of the Heavenly arcane. The month of September, bringer of the knowledge of Alchemy, giver of the Kabbalah....and angel of the constellations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace

:D spooky....

anyway, thank you brother for the info on Sufi & Kabbalistic magick

by the way, my friends are just as curious as me, so i'll be printing off some of ur posts (from the first few pages)... do i have permission? i'll delete anything that tells them how to do magick in case they turn evil... lol

wassalaam

Edited by saufia

Salaam,

LOL of course you have my permission sis saufia. The whole point of me writing all this is to raise awareness about magick among my believing brothers and sisters. It's the least I can do knowing that I have amassed a lot of information about magick.

Don't worry about your friends misusing anything I've said. I've only explained how it works. Never have I given enough information for a person to use my words and put them into proper magickal practice, it's impossible.

The only possibility here lies when people, instead of just trying to understand this topic (as is my aim), are put into such intrigue that they expand their personal research more specifically according to the things which I have mentioned. And I'm hoping no-one misuses me and my willingness to discuss this topic in detail in that way. If someone did, they would place a small blame on me too. A risk I am having to take.

Peace

Don't worry about your friends misusing anything I've said. I've only explained how it works. Never have I given enough information for a person to use my words and put them into proper magickal practice, it's impossible.

yeh brother, u've been careful. there was just one instance, which i was thinking of... remember when u tried some majick on urself and u said how? :D

ur a Mod so you can go back and delete anything anyway..

The only possibility here lies when people, instead of just trying to understand this topic (as is my aim), are put into such intrigue that they expand their personal research more specifically according to the things which I have mentioned. And I'm hoping no-one misuses me and my willingness to discuss this topic in detail in that way. If someone did, they would place a small blame on me too. A risk I am having to take.

:D not... may Allah :D bless you for taking time out to answer...

And I'm hoping no-one misuses me and my willingness to discuss this topic in detail in that way. If someone did, they would place a small blame on me too. A risk I am having to take.

you should write the above ^ at the end of each post on here ..lol

wassalaam

Salaam,

OK, I should either modify or delete that post. Thank you for bringing it to my attention sister. LOL no I can't make that into my signature, because posts in other topics would seem out of place. And I can't copy and paste it every time when I post in this thread, simply because I'm lazy.

It seems I cannot edit that post and then submit the modified version because of the '2034 Character Limit'. Those earlier posts of mine were long when there were no limits. I have already complained about this Character Limit but obviously it won't be changing anytime soon.

Sorry about this sister, perhaps I should delete that entire post.

I shall have to think about it.

Peace

Edited by Insignia of Islam