Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

:D

Manzil = ?

"Manzil" = daily(compiled ayats from the quran).

It's in papa_smurf's post.

PropellerAds

Some aamils are genuine and some are not. Some are greedy for money. It is best to consult them first and assess what they say.

What exactly is manzil? and what are these compiled ayats.

We have done loads of reading different surats etc.. but it seems to get worse or has no effect at all.

And in how do u find a genuine aamil? most of them appear,as stated, charlatens or in it for the money!!

Manzil is located on quranicsciences

It is a composition of quranic ayaats that are powerful against evil.

Has anyone got any further comments on this subject

:D just wanted to say go to the general chat as there is a lecture on magic in wycombe. just posted it.HURRY!

Assalamu-Alaikum,

Read most of the threads in this topic, and it is really interesting. This magic is something of the unknown which is generally kept in the dark. And it is good that everyone should be aware of it, but please avoid practicing it!!!

Salam

Asalamalikum

I would appreciate if somebody make it clear to me the process we followed was Legal or not according to Islam.

To be short ,our family has been a victim to magic,alhumdulliah by the grace of Allah after long period of time we came to know one of our family member( as we live in joint family) has beed doing all this stuff on us ,so we had to contact an amil so we did ,he followed a method to break its effect ,though he is a known amil but the method he followed made me confusing.Iwould appreciate i somebody with appropriate knowledge would give me correct information.

THE METHOD.

1.First the male members of the family contacted him in the noon,and narrated the whole story along with the dreams which we were having. then he came to our house and asked each member of the family what were they suffering from and about the dreams they had.And then he said so and so member of the family has been suffering from so and so .

2.Then next his visit was after one week his visit was for the purpos of giving us the treatment so what he did was came at 10 or 11 at night read some quran and zikr and then bolowed it on some stuff which was small round balls of something i donno what it was ,made it thrown it in every corner of the house ,and then he place in each room one bananna leave above it half potato on it was insence stick burning, and flowers were kept on the banana leave , it was supposed to keep that till morning the that should be fold and kept somewhere in the room for 40 days,and doing all that to each member of our famiy he gave the following stuff to be used and read daily till 40 days.

1. to take almond daily empty stomach

2.to take the zamzam water

3.to put keora

4.to use chamali oil

5.to burn insense stick

6.to burn diya for one week

7.again drink zamzam water

8.drink water with drops of gulab in it.

Ok this was the treatment given to us. The almonds ,the zamzam water ,the chamali oil and ,keora gulab ,insence and ect ,contain some blown stuff on it by him.

3.his third visit was to do the bandish and break the bandish.what he did was very wierd on that day what he did was emptied one room made it dark and 2 ,3 peple were in that room and then each member was to come in that room and stand facing the kaabah and back of us were those people reciting verses from the quraan that is manzil and blowed on us.

I just actually want to know the way we did was it allowed or not ,the following are the reasons why i have doubt on him.

1. he charges too much and he says his profit is very less all the money goes in buying the stuff and doing all that thing.

2.he says with that money he is taking out charity daily which is very high ,is that charity if you yourself donot have the money to give charity you have to take loan or something else???

3.he asked for clothes of one of our family member

4.he digged something in our house in four cornes of the house

5.he gave peper to burn and make it powder and apply it in hair along with chamali oil.

6.he charged huge sum of money on one of our member for asking for blessed buisness after charging he gave one handkercheif to ke keep along with us.

PLEASE ANY BODY WITH AUTHROATIVE KNOWLEDGE PLEASE SHED LIGHT ON IT.

JAZAKHALLAHU KHAIR IN ADVANCE

Some Characteristics To Recognise In A Magician

Author: Shaykh Waheed Abdus-Salaam Baalee

Source: The Clear Path

Translator: Abu Hibbaan and Abu Khuzaimah Ansaari

Published: Saturday 29th October, 2005

If the characteristics mentioned below are recognised in a person who attempts to heal someone, and if he possesses them then one should be certain that such a person is a magician.

1. The magician asks the name of the ill person and the name of the mother.

2. The magician requests some form of clothes of the ill person for example, shirt, hat or handkerchief.

3. Sometimes the magician requests an animal that he sacrifices without reciting "Bismillah (Begining in the name of Allaah)." then he rubs the blood of the animal on the person's body and he throws the rest on uninhabited land.

4. The magician writes spells and talismans (ta'weez).

5. The magician recites the spells and talisman that cannot be understood by normal people.

6. The magician gives the patient a veil that has boxes and the boxes contain numbers or letters.

7. The magician orders the patient to seclude himself from the people for a specific period and to lock himself in a room where sunlight cannot reach him.

8. The magician sometimes asks the patient not to touch water for a specific period which is normally forty (40) days. And this sign is clear evidence that the Jinn the magician uses are Christian.

9. The magician gives the patient some things that he needs to bury in the ground.

10. He gives the patient some papers that he needs to burn and inhale the smoke from the burning paper.

11. He may chant or murmur in a tongue or language that nobody understands.

12. The magician sometimes tells the patient his name, the name of his city and the reason for his visit, all as soon as he sees him.

13. The magician gives the patient a piece of paper or a plate with some letters inscribed on it, and the patient has to mix it with water and drink it.

If you see a single sign from these signs in a person and you become certain he is a magician then do not go to him otherwise the statement of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) will apply to you:

"Whoever visited a fortune teller and believed in what was said to him then he has disbelieved in the religion revealed to Muhammad (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam)." [This hadeeth with its supports is Hasan, and Bazzaar, Ahmad and Haakim have narrated it. See also Saheeh al-Jaami (no.5939)]

i see some of the signs but i am not sure .he even gave some thing written on paper and asked to dissolve in milk and drink.he even gave to each member to wear taveez.shall we stop his treatment or what ?its very hard to make family members understand that may be he is not a genuine amil .

Some of the thinggs he did seemed ok. Allaah knows best.

yup best thing to do abu ubayadah. and read plenty of qur'an and SURAH BAQARAH

asalam,well some questions about jinns

if there is a jin etc in house then wht to do ?

if there is no major harm from jin ,should we seek help from Quran so tht jinn leave house ??

i mean there are good and bad jinns so its ok to recite Quranic verses for protection against good jinn?

and what are the verses or any other wazeefas etc so that jinns leave our house

Allahhafiz

just to remind you that ta'weez is not allowed in Islam as people consider it to be curing them without the permission of Allah.

also remember that jinns are like humans. they have tribes, kids, homes etc. so jinn aren't split up into good and bad. there are bad muslims but they are still muslims are they not? anyway the jinn should not mix with our lives and so i would say it is permissiable to remove the jinns.

Assalamu alaikum

just to remind you that ta'weez is not allowed in Islam as people consider it to be curing them without the permission of Allah.

Please, don't generalise. :D There are scholars who hold an alternate view.

Ma'assalama

if you would look at the rest of the sentence i said as people now are believing them to cure you! is this not shirk?

anyway, sorry for any harm done.

How're you all doing? I finally finished reading all the posts in this amazing thread!!! And now magickal facts are swimming in my head :D

I never came across this topic when it was active about a year or two ago... but am so glad I found it somehow and it's still 'preserved' :D Wish I didn't have to miss some of Miss Dog's funny posts though... but good to see Full Moon rising... I just had to say that :D

So I hope the legend continues (I mean this thread, of course... ) as I post yet another question... !!! Do you still hang around here, bro Insignia of Islam? I'd be much obliged if you'd explain further... how exactly does one create an energy shield???

Edited by muslim_mind

very interesting thread! its taken me about 3 days to read it all bit by bit.Was brought to it through problems ive been having and thought i'd check the net on the matter. Are any of the brothers and sisters still on here such as Insignia of Islam and dog and Sofiaa.

By the way Asalamu-Alaikum all on this forum.

Yeah, where's the gang these days? cuz I've another question!! What's "Safli"??? Somebody told me they suspect there's 'Safli' on one of my uncles... I don't remember if it's already been discussed in this topic, so if it has, then please let me know the post # ....

thanx!!

"safli" or "sifli" is a type of black magic which is severe.

Reading all the above posts. I actually feel quite scared by all this. How can anyone be so evil as to inflict so much pain on others and ruin there lives. I