Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

sorry if above link did not work try (www.)"http://Islam-universe/Exorcism.html"]Islam-universe/Exorcism.html[/url]

PropellerAds

salaams

Links won't work until u have 5o posts.

just write it with out using (contact admin if its a beneficial link) at the end or pm the link to me

and I will post it.

peace

thankyou llogical (www.)"http://Islam-universe/Exorcism.html"]Islam-universe/Exorcism.html[/url]

Salaams

here is the link

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam-universe(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Exorcism.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam-universe(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Exorcism.html[/url]

looks interesting at a glance :D

This thread freaks the **** out of me but I still come back to read. :D

Some interesting stuff on the link. Am listening to the recitations the could help let you know if you possessed. Well after reading all this you begin to get a little paraniod and wonder whether yourself are not possessed :D

Salaams Aminata,

Don't be freaked out! The last thing you want to do is fear the jinn! Your faith and strength is your power to keep them away from you. I've learned through experience.

Peace

You right sister. I know they win you if you fear them. I've had to fight them several times in my dreams and have realised that if you are brave you usually win and they disappear.

I remember there was this one time that I had a dream and some jinns came to my house and wanted to enter and I told them no they can't. I was struggling with them, cos they wanted to enter by force and I was preventing them and was reciting ayatul kursi. They took away my voice but I still continued reciting though I couldn't bring out any sound. After I recited it several times, they decided to leave and one of them, a female, turn back to me and said, "If what is protecting you wasn't so powerful, I would have done some serious damage to u." Then I woke up.

Now I rarely dream of them. I remember a time when I used to be choked in my dream and I woke up with my whole body tense.

But you really can't help being freaked by this thread. But Alhamdullillah, it has made me to be more aware of them and make me be more careful in protecting myself against them. With Allah's protection, they can't harm us.

I've read from another thread that you are possessed. By Allah you will one day get ride of them. Stay strong, and may Allah be with you all the time.

Edited by aminata

Salaam,

I'll be trying to answer your questions as best as I can and am allowed here.

just how much do these "baba"'s know about you as a person? the one i go to is a very pure muslim however when i first saw him he told me something about my past and was talking to me as if he knew everything taht was going on with me. how does he know that? does he know what im doing right this second?

These 'babas' and other such men can make it seem as though they know much about you. It helps them to be trusted, feared and respected. There are 2 main methods they may employ.

1. Psychological - there are ways in which he can ask you simple questions, look at your body form and body language, notice your general mood and modify what he claims to know about you (in a very subtle manner). Understand that such people are well experienced in their fields of deceiving vulnerable and desperate people. There are many imposters out there who will use your vulnerabilites and beliefs for financial benefits.

2. Qareen* - an authentic 'baba' may be able to contact your qareen and thus have extensive data available about you, your family and in fact every aspect of your life.

also, how did my aunt do the so-called magic? in our family these types of people dont exist do i am curious how she learned it or what she did. when i saw her in my dreams, she told me she would just close her eyes and concentrate on me. is that true?

Magick is a mental/spiritual tool. Thinking evil or harm on someone (eg. as seen in the concept of 'evil eye') can and may affect them, especially if such negative energy is very great. Aside this, it is more probable that your aunt would have gone to a spiritual worker and paid him for his work. You need to however, ascertain that it really was your aunt and be wary of blaming someone innocent.

I do hope you can take the time to read this entire thread as it already answers many of the questions you would probably come up with. If you find you still have more questions (which people often do) then I am always available here.

*[ibn Mas`ud reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) says: 'There is not one of you who does not have a jinn appointed to be his constant companion.' They said, 'And you too, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'Me too, but Allah has helped me and he has submitted, so that he only helps me to do good.'" (Reported by Muslim)]

Peace

Assalamu Alaikum wr wb,

Bro Insignia of Islam,

I was wondering if you have any knowledge about the magic called "destruction" Sihr tadmeer. This is the type that was said to be done to me. Alhamdulillah, I'm still working on beating it and I feel close. It really baffles me that there could be such a type of magic. How can magic be done to destroy ones life; religion, health, relationships and all? I thought magic was specific to one area of life. Like for example, to stop marraige or cause it to happen, to stop someone from getting or working a good job, to prevent someone from getting pregnant or to cause someone miscarriages... you get my drift.

The other thing is... what causes the ability to see things once one is struck by magic. Actually, seeing things didn't start until I started a rigorous routine of reading a great deal of Qur'an. It would sound like a contradiction.

Peace and may Allah reward you for your help!

Walaikum salaam warahmatullhi wabarakatuhu,

What does "tadmeer" mean?

Assalamu Alaikum wr wb,

Bro Insignia of Islam,

I was wondering if you have any knowledge about the magic called "destruction" Sihr tadmeer. This is the type that was said to be done to me. Alhamdulillah, I'm still working on beating it and I feel close. It really baffles me that there could be such a type of magic. How can magic be done to destroy ones life; religion, health, relationships and all? I thought magic was specific to one area of life. Like for example, to stop marraige or cause it to happen, to stop someone from getting or working a good job, to prevent someone from getting pregnant or to cause someone miscarriages... you get my drift.

The other thing is... what causes the ability to see things once one is struck by magic. Actually, seeing things didn't start until I st rted a rigorous routine of reading a great deal of Qur'an. It would sound like a contradiction.

Peace and may Allah reward you for your help!

Salaam,

Destruction magick.. I suppose what you may be referring to here is an advanced form of black magick. You have the right idea there - most magick is done on an individual basis for specific effects/outcomes. However, in more complex and advanced branches of black magick you can find an elaborate system of complex rituals and rites which have the effect of attracting all forms of negative energies and evil into the life of the victim. These often include a whole series of impure and/or sacrificial rituals in the perfect order with the perfect etiquettes, often taking more than a few months to complete. This is how everything just seems to go wrong for such an individual. It is a general (but very powerful) curse. It can also be placed in such a way that it remains and is constantly reinforced (mostly by jinns) into the victim's life and descendents. Many a times the practitioner will also actively reinforce the curse of general destruction with lesser rituals, say once a month thereafter. As you can see this sort of magick requires a great deal of attention, time and effort and poses great dangers for the practitioner himself. Only very determined individuals with a huge amount of enmity/hatred would resort to such extensive measures (expenses - such practitioners demand hefty sums of cash). If you are suffering from this form of black magick you may notice the involvement of more than one jinn and also of things more than just jinns.

Though the above sounds undefeatable the reality is that it can be defeated in much the same way as all magick can. It is once a victim can free himself/herself through using nothing else but religious conviction, inner strength and will-power that such an individual is forever safeguarded from all future effects of black magick.

As for seeing things whilst under black magick - it is not a contradiction that you begin to see things once you are reciting a greal deal of Qur'an. Magick works in the background. It is only when the individual begins to show signs of resistance that it is stepped up a bit more and the jinns involved become frustrated. They are not pleased with difficulties in their task - everyone wants an easy job. They may then begin to contact the individual (via dreams, signs) to place fear in them and weaken their conviction - thus eliminating or reducing the resistance encountered. If resistance is too great the jinn may decide it will show the victim who has desired the placing of the curse onto them. Why the jinns do this and risk being punished by the practitioner is not fully understood. They are not as logical as humans.

Peace

Salaam,

I'll be trying to answer your questions as best ....

Peace

asalam alaikum.

to my knowledge he is an authentic one. he was not only looking at me and observing me but he knew things that had been happening to me. one thing though is that he makes it appear that he is just guessing but there is no way that he could just guess and be right about things. he's pretty clever and he probably thinks im naive so he pretends to act like he's assuming. how often can he talk with my qareen? doesnt my qareen have to stay with me so how does he contact that? after i only saw him once he got the jinn out in a 5 min. and i saw again and he told me congratulations because you got through your problem...

which is funny.

so quick...and he is always probably asking what i'm doing all the time. b/c sometimes i talk about him and i think he knows what i am saying. so when i call him the first thing he does is laugh. :D

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #39. Action taken. View (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

Edited by zabrina

also... Insignia somebody told me he taught jinns about Islam and they go to him to learn, etc.

also, about my aunt. i am dead sure it is her. since i am doubtful taht she herself knows magic, etc. i am certain she went to a man and paid him.

i saw it in my dream.

as i told you, i have been seeing dreams about her every single night for a looong time. think about it.

whenever i meet her she gives me the evil eye because she doesnt know anything else. but im never afraid of her, i always feel that Allah ois protecting me but i do notice that hours after i see her..i feel sick.

can u answer this question. since the baba told me "mabrook" congratulations, this is probably implying that i am healed right? or is he talking aboiut the jinn that got out or is he talking about the magic? beacuse its not clear. i still have the leftover symptooms of the jinn wheich is i still feel the stiffness in my body and pressure in my neck and head. i have other symptoms that i used to when it ws supposedly inside me. how is that explainable? my father told me it's because my body needs rest and it needs to heal because it was suffering for that long. so is that right?

in your popinion what do you think the man did when my aunt paid him? in my dream she bought a taweez from an old man selling them on the streets of peshawr where she went the other summer but im still confused.

Salaam,

This man sounds more harmful than beneficial for you, regardless of whether he is genuine or fake. I would advise you to keep away from him from now onwards. It would be better for your own self.

Peace

Assalamu Alaikum brother Insignia,

Ok... wow! None of it really surprises me and perhaps it's good that I started seeing in my dreams the person I suspected asked for this to be done to me. It is surely a person who has some strong hatred toward me ... unjustified... but anyway, I can't change that. May Allah taala guide her.

I'm seen my share of damage to many things in my life. I've been in the operating room like 11 times, have lost 3 kids, delivered two less than half baked (not yet 6 months) and have had cancer. Alhamdulillah I am better now. Not only me, but my kids and husband have suffered immensely through this wicked curse. The good thing is, we hold a positive attitude and know that we will crush these shayateen, with the Will of Allah.

I have come to a point where the person who I suspected for years to have harmed me, is now showing in my dreams and conversing with me but still very much wishing to attack and harm me.

A few nights ago, in a dream I was having a conversation with her, and after it, a devilish black shadow of a figure attempted to attack me while in the bathroom (still during the dream). I grabbed his throat and choked and choked and he kept making those choking sounds until I let go. I don't believe I killed him yet!

Does this person have to travel to get it renewed if the practitioner is overseas or is the renewal of such a curse done by a simple phone call? Kind of crazy if you ask me.

I'm curious, why does the time and effort pose great dangers for the practitioner himself?

And yes, I've noticed harrassment from multiple jinns. It would puzzle me that so many different things were happening with my body at once. I once went to one "exorcist" whom I was very uncomfortable with from the start. He held a beaded sibhah.. (one used for making athkaar) and asked my mom's name. I was so weirded out .. i knew he was not a true shaikh. Anyhow, he looked at me after asking the first few questions, rolled a few beads on his sibhah and waited a bit. He then, said, YOU HAVE 116 JINS. I was like????!!! And how did u know that? Then he proceeded to say a bunch of bull about how he has connections with angels and they give him the information. So anyway... he told me something I already knew and I never returned to him. Even the authentic ones, none were able to help.. I shouldn't say that, the better ones were very good with a "diagnosis." But the work to undo is on me!

So, yes, I get harrassed by many jinns, not just one. Funny, each seems to have its trademark. You feel different things with different ones around you. I feel sudden sharp pin like pains in my body sometimes... i have movement in various parts of my body, muscle spasms when I read Qur'an, tingling when I rub black seed oil on my face, issues breathing (when reading Qur'an), and MANY MANY more things. By consensus of all who read on me, they said the magick is eaten or drank, so it lingers in my stomach and has been there for years. I have some pain these days in my stomach.

When you say that I may notice the involvement of more than just jins and "also of things more than just jinns," what are those other things you might be referring to?

Bro Insignia, I'm with you, this is not undefeatable. With all the damage done., I know it can be beat. I've seen so many dreams that it will end, many with me throwing up something. Others just show that the beast is hurting now. I know the time will come when I am victorious (inshaAllah), so I'm doing my best and being patient.

Funny you say that the "If resistance is too great the jinn may decide it will show the victim who has desired the placing of the curse onto them." This has happened especially during Ramadan and so I'm now sure of the culprit. It's also a blessing because it might be a glad tiding that I'm on the right track!

Anyway seeing things is very weird.. I never see faces in real life. Those faces and figures I see in dreams. I see blurs and strange fuzzes everywhere constantly day and night. What I see is much stronger at night though. There is no place I go and do not see! What's the worst is when I see a fuzz or blur covering the face of a person. Oftentimes, people who are posessed look this way to me. I taught myself over the past few years to ignore the blurs fuzzes and anything else i see completely. Lights shooting across the room and other things like that used to freak me out. Now, I'm just like, don't bother ... and I don't focus on any of it. It has helped a great deal to ignore it. But it is strange to go from not seeing to seeing. Somehow, over time, I feel the "sense" to see gets stronger. Most of the things I see do not seem to move. It is very strange. They just seem fixed. Also, I see balls of light that come often between me and a person I talk to. Often people notice that my face changes but do not know why and I do not reveal the reason. It's far too weird for those who do not understand or believe.

Peace

Salaams Swatvalley,

It seems that from the knowledge he has, he is more than likely getting it from the Qareen and that is not a permissible method in Islam. Those who try to help Islamically, do so only by using verses of the Qur'an and duaa from the sunnah to heal. Of the 5 raqis/exorcists I visited, ONE was like that and it was the first and last time I went to him. Sure, he knew a lot about me but because he knows your past for sure (by contacting a Qareen),by going to him, somehow you might be led to believe he knows what the future holds too.

There is a hadith prohibiting us from going to fortune tellers, astrologers and such- and a hadith saying they are not to be believed.(I believe that this type of baba falls under the category of fortune tellers, astrologers .. etc) Even if part of what they say is true, they are most often liars.

1. "Kathab a munajimoon wa law sadaqu"Astrologers Lie even if the predict correctly

2. "Whoever approaches an oracle or fortune-teller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." [Reported by Abu Hurayrah and collected by Ahmad and Abu Daawood (Sunan Abu Dawud (English Trans.), vol. 3, p. 1095, no. 3895).]

3. "With Him are the keys to the unseen and none knows it except Him" [soorah al-An`aa,m 6:59]

4. "Say: None in the heavens or earth knows the unseen except Allaah." [soorah an-Naml 27:65]

Something I have learned from reading Muslim exorcist interviews is that if those who contact the Qareen can help, they often use the jinn, as in using a spell to break a spell. Their assistance is very temporary and the harm can come back to you. To resolve the problem correctly and completely, your answer is the Qur'an. The one who said that I have 116 jinn with me, offered for a sum of money, to send a group of JINN to protect me. While I know that I have many on my own, I can not confirm in any way that I have 116. Believing him would be wrong and his dealings with the jinn are wrong! I said, thank you but NO thank you and was off. I was very ill at the time I went to him and felt weak and so I needed some one to get me started. But the other four I visited just basically diagnosed me, and told me how to go about with a ruqyah/healing program. They helped the most.

I do not recommend that you go back to that one ... you have the same tool that a proper exorcist has to heal you; Quran

You should really go back into the lenghty thread and read to learn the signs of a non-authentic exorcist. Many are there!

I hope this helps...

Peace

Assalamu alaikum warahmtullhi wabaraktuhu.

www.QURANICHEALING(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

IS A GOOD WEBSITE WHICH DEALS WITH JINN POSSESSION ETC...

I HAVE A QUESTION TO SWATVALLEY ABOUT THIS BABA THAT YOU SEEK TREATMENT WITH. WHERE IS HE ORIGINALLY FROM?

WASALAAM

Assalamu alaikum warahmtullhi wabaraktuhu.

QURANICHEALING

IS A GOOD WEBSITE WHICH DEALS WITH JINN POSSESSION ETC...

I HAVE A QUESTION TO SWATVALLEY ABOUT THIS BABA THAT YOU SEEK TREATMENT WITH. WHERE IS HE ORIGINALLY FROM?

WASALAAM

salam!

he is from india. do you think you know him orsomething? i THINK his name is eftar ali or something. i am not sure.

Salaams Swatvalley,

It seems that from the knowledge he has....

salam.

you know something i hope this is not back biting. but he doesnt seem very strict. let me give you an example. he is weird. at first, my dad was away and my sister nearly took me but she wanted to make sure if he'd let us since we didnt have mahram with us and he indirectly said it was ok. he said "well we have a few others around here" soemthing along those lines.

but my dad took me. also, he touched me and one time he called me "baby" :D

he probably knows i am saying this about him. i dont knnow about him being a fortune teller but he knew my past and present more than i even remember .

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #39. Action taken. View (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

Edited by zabrina

Salaam,

Does this person have to travel to get it renewed if the practitioner is overseas or is the renewal of such a curse done by a simple phone call? Kind of crazy if you ask me.

A simple phone call would suffice. The work is done by the practitioner. How the customer contacts/negotiates with the practitioner is up to him/her. The practitioner can also work magick on an international victim simply because the travelling is done by the jinns.

I'm curious, why does the time and effort pose great dangers for the practitioner himself?

The longer a practitioner spends with a dark ritual/spell the greater the risk that some of the effects of the magick will affect him. There is no way a practitioner can summon and concentrate negative energies and jinns without having some of it touch him also. Regular practitioners of black magick can often be found to suffer many physical/mental problems themselves. Their families often suffer the price of their deeds. Those who play with fire do burn themselves. The dangers are greater in greater black magick workings. The money demanded by practitioners for such greater curses is proportionately larger.

When you say that I may notice the involvement of more than just jins and "also of things more than just jinns," what are those other things you might be referring to?

Negative energy. Negative energies come in many different forms and are more flexible than jinns. They have a general depressive and 'lowering' feel. They bring the victim down and act as 'lighthouses' for other malevolent jinns to see and approach. It is sometimes these negative energies which cause strange and unexplained occurences in the immediate environment around the victim. I believe you are able to see some of these energies. They try to surround the victim and attract evil.

Bro Insignia, I'm with you, this is not undefeatable. With all the damage done., I know it can be beat. I've seen so many dreams that it will end, many with me throwing up something. Others just show that the beast is hurting now. I know the time will come when I am victorious (inshaAllah), so I'm doing my best and being patient.

I pray you overcome this soon. From what you've written so far you seem to understand quite well that the fight and the cure lies on you and your imaan. Life is after all nothing more than a test. Don't give up. Believe in yourself and your God.

Peace

Assalamu alaikum warahmtullhi wabaraktuhu,

Can he diagnose others without seeing the patient i.e by using ones name and or mothers name?

he is weird. at first, my dad was away and my sister nearly took me but she wanted to make sure if he'd let us since we didnt have mahram with us and he indirectly said it was ok. he said "well we have a few others around here" soemthing along those lines.

but my dad took me. also, he touched me and one time he called me "baby" :D

Assalamu alaikum,

Even more of a reason to stay FAR away from him. He is not acting appropriately ... Islamically. That's horrible. I wouldn't trust him to be a realy raqi/exorcist/shaikh!

Peace