Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

Negative energy. Negative energies come in many different forms and are more flexible than jinns. They have a general depressive and 'lowering' feel. They bring the victim down and act as 'lighthouses' for other malevolent jinns to see and approach. It is sometimes these negative energies which cause strange and unexplained occurences in the immediate environment around the victim. I believe you are able to see some of these energies. They try to surround the victim and attract evil.

Assalamu Alaikum bro Insignia,

I have heard of "negative energy" but didn't realize it really is almost something tangible (given that it is possible to see!)

However, that makes me question... Is there really that much negative energy out there? And wouldn't negative energy be directed at someone? I mean i see the "energy" on walls, doors, closets, corners, people to a lesser extent... but I can't really understand what exactly it is that I see. Some of it may be jinn, sure... but that would mean my house is densely populated (LOL). I live in a ZOO! No really, these patches of "energy" seem to be everywhere. Could it really be that there's that much negative energy out there?

Do you think that in my state and with this type of magic, that there is any POSITIVE energy that I see?

Peace

PropellerAds
Assalamu alaikum,

Even more of a reason to stay FAR away from him. He is not acting appropriately ... Islamically. That's horrible. I wouldn't trust him to be a realy raqi/exorcist/shaikh!

Peace

but he is real. he is a a shaykh and ammer of the darul ehsan.

one of his students told me about him.

Salaam,

Can he diagnose others without seeing the patient i.e by using ones name and or mothers name?

Yes, the same logic applies.

However, that makes me question... Is there really that much negative energy out there? And wouldn't negative energy be directed at someone? I mean i see the "energy" on walls, doors, closets, corners, people to a lesser extent... but I can't really understand what exactly it is that I see. Some of it may be jinn, sure... but that would mean my house is densely populated (LOL). I live in a ZOO! No really, these patches of "energy" seem to be everywhere. Could it really be that there's that much negative energy out there?

Yes, there is. In fact there is more of it in this world than the positive type. I'd ask you to consider the possibility that what you see as maybe being a medical problem. Seeing things can indiciate problems in the vision-related areas. Perhaps you should speak to your doctor about this. This does not rule out the possibility that you are beginning to see these energies. But you may also be physically damaged. It is better to consider all explanations.

Do you think that in my state and with this type of magic, that there is any POSITIVE energy that I see?

If it is energy that you can see then it is likely you will begin to see positive energy too. It is a growing awareness which only a few have, usually those deeply involved in the magickal world in some form or another. Some just seem to be born with it, though this is a minority. I myself cannot say I have ever seen such energies in the vivid way you've described them. So I cannot really tell you what you may truly be seeing. If you are developing this awareness I can only tell you that you will be able to distinguish differences with time and thoughtful observation. That is how we as humans learn something new.

but he is real. he is a a shaykh and ammer of the darul ehsan.

one of his students told me about him.

Sister, try to understand that evil always mixes itself with good. That is how it can be so effective. For the greatest blasphemies are done not by those who know little about faith and God but those men who are 'equals' to scholars. These are the evil scholars, the sorcerers, the manipulators. You yourself have reason to doubt him. What then takes you back to him? Evil is alluring, always. That is why Islam has made it a law for you to keep well away from anything related. If you doubt he may be an imposter or evil, don't you have a duty to stay away from him and save your imaan?

I am not going to say much more than this. You are aware of what you must do. Seek someone else and/or rely on yourself and Allah for dealing with your problems. Do not go to the wrong people. The 'quick fixers' are only ever temporary.

Peace

salam.

To anybody that can answer:

why is it bad if an exorcist contacts the jin to find more about you? i think it is necessary that they know so they can help you!

can someone show me the verses in the qur'an which state its wrong to do that.

fortune telling is something totally different.

aslaam alaykum The Prophet said, "Verily an 'Ifr-eeit from among

> the Jinn spat on me

> last night trying to break my Salaah. However Allaah

> let me overpower

> him and I wanted to tie him to one of the columns in

> the masjid so

> that you all could see him in the morning. Then, I

> remembered my

> brother Sulaymaan's prayer: 'Oh my Lord, forgive me

> and bestow on me

> a kingdom not allowed to anyone after me.' (Surah

> Saad 38:35) (Al-

> Bukhari and Muslim)this a evidence used by the

> Scholars to it is not

> permissable to use the Jinn whether good or bad,

> what evidence is

> used by those who are of the opposite view? Please

> provide your

> evidence

Yes, there is. In fact there is more of it in this world than the positive type. I'd ask you to consider the possibility that what you see as maybe being a medical problem. Seeing things can indiciate problems in the vision-related areas. Perhaps you should speak to your doctor about this. This does not rule out the possibility that you are beginning to see these energies. But you may also be physically damaged. It is better to consider all explanations.

If it is energy that you can see then it is likely you will begin to see positive energy too. It is a growing awareness which only a few have, usually those deeply involved in the magickal world in some form or another. Some just seem to be born with it, though this is a minority. I myself cannot say I have ever seen such energies in the vivid way you've described them. So I cannot really tell you what you may truly be seeing. If you are developing this awareness I can only tell you that you will be able to distinguish differences with time and thoughtful observation. That is how we as humans learn something new.

Assalamu alaikum Brother Insignia of Islam,

It is comforting to know that in a sense there IS a balance. Positive and negative energies lie out there. It would also make complete sense that negative energy is more widespread. There is more bad than good and more bad people than those who are good, I believe.

You are right that it's best to consider all explanations. I can certainly consider the possibility that this might be a medical problem. This problem started right after I began reading a lot of Qur'an, once I learned that the magic was really with me. So, it would seem strange that such a problem could result from the reading. But it surely wouldn't hurt to check! When you say "physically damaged," do u mean by the magic? or just that it's another separate illness.

I thought about what you said, regarding distinguishing differences over time to know postive vs negative energy and I believe I understand what you are saying... correct me if I'm wrong. When I see what I believe to be energy(jinn, or whatever it really is), when in the past I'd focus on it (because it scared me at first), sometimes, it would make me feel sick. I could get nauseated just by looking at it. However, I can see a form of it in certain places and it doesn't bother me one bit. It is as if it does its thing and has no relationship with me. That kind, even though I see it, does not threaten me. So perhaps, I do have that sense for what is good and bad when I see these types of things. (Allah knows best)

But it does make me wonder... from your experience, you don't know many who see it the way I do. Neither do I! If I see a physician in the west, I imagine, I'll be told that I'm mentally ill. Those in the Middle East/Northern Africa, say it's related to the magic. How can I find the balance? Do you think an opthalmologist is the person to visit?

Another question, if this is energy I see and it is related to the magic, do you believe that (inshaAllah) when I beat this magic that this ability to see will be gone?

I really appreciate your responses and may Allah reward you for bearing with me.

Peace

Salaam alaikum Isignia of Islam,

I would love love love to talk with you in private email. You seem very knowledgable in the area of djinns. My fiance is from Morocco and just came back from a trip yesterday there, his cousin does "work" with djinns and things of that nature. My parents stopped talking to me and my fiance said when he goes back to Morocco, they can fix it. They started the work on it but the djinn is asking for some major in return involving me. Today is Monday, and on Saturday I believe that I spoke with the djinn. But this issues and topics are very private, and sexual in nature and I would like to ask you opinion if you don't mind. Please let me know.

m'salaama

Assalamu Alaikum!

EARTH TO BRO INSIGNIA,

Where are you? You are the ONLY person I have found to be able to give indepth insight into the strange world of magic.

Please come back!

Peace

please sombody can past this link for me i dont have enough posts (www.)"http://alhudaa/modules.php?name=Audio&l_op=viewaudio&cid=45"]alhudaa/modules.php?name=Au...udio&cid=45[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum!

EARTH TO BRO INSIGNIA,

Where are you? You are the ONLY person I have found to be able to give indepth insight into the strange world of magic.

Please come back!

Peace

Salaam,

Hello again. I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I will once again try to help in answering your thought-out questions one by one.

Peace

Salaam,

Hello again. I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I will once again try to help in answering your thought-out questions one by one.

Peace

Wa alaikum asalaam,

Brother can I ask what is your method of treatment. What is the correct method and what is the incorrect method.

Shukran

Wa alaikum asalaam,

Brother can I ask what is your method of treatment. What is the correct method and what is the incorrect method.

Shukran

Asalaam alaikum, no need to answer the above. I have read through about half way of this long thread and have found the answers.

You were asking about Muwakils. Muwakils are supposed to be helpers. Some claim that by reciting certain things Muwakils are created and some say that they are Jinn assistants. I go with the latter as from many example when exorcists have asked a Jinn why he/she was here and sent them. The answer would be I am the Muwakil of so and so peer you cannot harm me etc etc. So the answer Muwakil are Jinn who are controlled by magicians. Also there is no mention of other species other than the three.

1. Brother II I heard recently of an incident were a person that was possessed could see other Jinn and how they were been affected when the Qur'an was been recited. Could you please explain this?

2. Some possessed people claim by eating certain foods that the Jinn within them become stronger. Do you know anything about this?

3. When someone recites ruqya and the forehead goes cold, what this mean? :sl:

That will be all for now Allah willing. I hope you reply. :sl:

Salaam,

Peace

Salaam Brother Insignia of Islam,

I have been reading some of the pages in the discussion so far, and I have to say that mashallah, I have taken much solace from it.

I have been a victim of magick as far as I can remember, only I did not put two and two together. One of the indicators was that no matter who I approached for marriage purposes, I am in my midthirties, they would reject me, eventhough for all intents and purposes, I am quite a catch ;-) mashallah (just kidding), another indicator was that slowly but surely with every passing day, my situation in life was deteriorating, socially, financially, emotionally, physically, career wise everything was going from bad to worse...whenever something good happened to me or on the rare occaisions when I was in a great mood, almost mysteriously something would happen like a person would call me up or someone out of the blue would start yelling at me, or somehting would immediately happen that would destroy my good mood...or if there was anything no matter how mundane that needed to be done, such as applying for a passport, there would be so many issues and problems popping out of nowhere...even stuff like when I was changing jobs, my job offer got lost in the mail, hitches came out of nowhere...so many examples of this its ridiculous...In any case,

In order to counteract this magick, I have become much much more religious, I was alhamdullilah always practicing but I have decided to fight this through prayer. One reputable Aalim I contacted told me to read certain verses of the Quran for certain number of days. I am half way through that, but I have noticed that things are getting tougher instead of better. I am perpetually in a state of anxiety and tension, always agitated and worried...without peace of mind. Its really strange, but the first couple of days were ok, but after a few days, things are becoming really really rough. I don't know whats going on! I am assuming something is going on unbeknownst to me. I am hoping that this is a good sign inshallah. Just wondering what are your thoughts on this...any feedback or advice would be most appreciated....

Wasalaam,

Your brother

:sl:

Bro Gervaisfan, I've read somewhere that before things get better, it does generally become tougher.

Allah knows best.

inshaAllah everyone afflicted with magic/jinn get cured and the evil ones are utterly destroyed for the harm they inflict!

:sl:

Bro Gervaisfan, I've read somewhere that before things get better, it does generally become tougher.

Allah knows best.

inshaAllah everyone afflicted with magic/jinn get cured and the evil ones are utterly destroyed for the harm they inflict!

Jazakallahu Khairan Brother Alpha Dude!

Ameeen to your Dua!

I can't even begin to understand why people do stuff like magick against innocent people.

I have never meant any harm to anyone, never wished anything bad on even my worst enemies!

Very Sad what people are capable of...

Salaam,

Peace

Salaam to you too brother! MashaAllah, I'm happy you're back. I was anticipating your return. Thank you for your reply.

BTW, opthalmologists say my eyes are fine... but I should not be using contacts so much... :sl: they look strained!

Peace

Salaam to you too brother! MashaAllah, I'm happy you're back. I was anticipating your return. Thank you for your reply.

BTW, opthalmologists say my eyes are fine... but I should not be using contacts so much... :sl: they look strained!

Peace

Salaam,

Hehe, yes I am told the same thing. But then again I do wear them seven days a week. :sl:

I am slightly busy. However, I will try to answer any new questions any of you may have.

Peace

Salaam,

The correct methods make use of prayers, faith and mental power. It is wrong to try and counter the magick with magick. It often only makes the situation worse.

Asalaam alaikum, no need to answer the above. I have read through about half way of this long thread and have found the answers.
I understand this thread is very long. But many types of questions have been answered in some detail all throughout. I would appreciate it if you could all read through the bulk of the thread before asking something new. Thank you.

1. Brother II I heard recently of an incident were a person that was possessed could see other Jinn and how they were been affected when the Qur'an was been recited. Could you please explain this?

2. Some possessed people claim by eating certain foods that the Jinn within them become stronger. Do you know anything about this?

3. When someone recites ruqya and the forehead goes cold, what this mean? :sl:

1. It is possible. People affected by magick are more 'attuned' to any jinn involved. Recitation of the Qur'an can produce powerful effects on the involved jinn and the victim may be able to witness this.

2. I am aware of 'impure foods' such as blood and semen increasing the effects of malicious magick. There are special 'potions' made of some kind of water that is only available to the jinn. Beyond this I do not know much about the dietary details of such creatures. 'Impure foods' are not really eaten by jinn. The hype that surrounds sacrifice, blood and sexual fluids can stir jinn into motion. The malicious ones seem to enjoy such things.

3. Decreased blood-flow to that region perhaps?

I have been reading some of the pages in the discussion so far, and I have to say that mashallah, I have taken much solace from it.

I have been a victim of magick as far as I can remember, only I did not put two and two together. One of the indicators was that no matter who I approached for marriage purposes, I am in my midthirties, they would reject me, eventhough for all intents and purposes, I am quite a catch ;-) mashallah (just kidding), another indicator was that slowly but surely with every passing day, my situation in life was deteriorating, socially, financially, emotionally, physically, career wise everything was going from bad to worse...whenever something good happened to me or on the rare occaisions when I was in a great mood, almost mysteriously something would happen like a person would call me up or someone out of the blue would start yelling at me, or somehting would immediately happen that would destroy my good mood...or if there was anything no matter how mundane that needed to be done, such as applying for a passport, there would be so many issues and problems popping out of nowhere...even stuff like when I was changing jobs, my job offer got lost in the mail, hitches came out of nowhere...so many examples of this its ridiculous...In any case,

In order to counteract this magick, I have become much much more religious, I was alhamdullilah always practicing but I have decided to fight this through prayer. One reputable Aalim I contacted told me to read certain verses of the Quran for certain number of days. I am half way through that, but I have noticed that things are getting tougher instead of better. I am perpetually in a state of anxiety and tension, always agitated and worried...without peace of mind. Its really strange, but the first couple of days were ok, but after a few days, things are becoming really really rough. I don't know whats going on! I am assuming something is going on unbeknownst to me. I am hoping that this is a good sign inshallah. Just wondering what are your thoughts on this...any feedback or advice would be most appreciated....

So long as you are not prescribed strange rituals and anything unusual, you should be fine. The Qur'an part recitations seems to be having some sort of an effect. Just as with pathogens, the greatest resistance is seen towards the end. I would recommend that you continue with whatever you are doing and the resistance from the magick should slowly start to weaken.

Peace

Asalaam alaikum,

Alhumdulilla, I have read through all the posts. I just wanted to make some comments on some observations I made.

Firstly I am in contact with a few Raaqi's and have witnessed many things, but generally Raaqi's don't have detailed information regards Magick as it is not allowed to study Magick . I use the term Raaqi opposed to Amil as I have not yet come across one that refers to himself as a Amil where in fact he is a Magickian.

It was mentioned that only one Jinni may possess an individual at one time. This is incorrect as I have witnessed on occasions individuals being exorcised and having more than one Jinn. Further more if one were to refer to the book of Sheikh Bali you will also see examples of more than one Jinni possessing an individual.

Another thing that was mentioned was that some did not like the Ahadith related to Hadood of killing the practitioner of black magick. We should not have a dislike for the Ahadith or any ruling for that matter in deen as Allah (swt) says: “…it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.†2.216

Allah know best

Asalaam alaikum,

I just wanted to share a discussion group that I find beneficial as I have learned allot from it alhumdulilla:

h ttp://groups.yahoo. com/group/RuqyaShariyah/[using large font size is not allowed]

Just take out the spaces as I don't have 50 posts yet to post a link.

Asalaam alaikum,

Brother II for religion it says "Believer without religion" is this a mistake or is there a reason behind this?

While I am here I would like to pose a question. Why would someone throw a sacrificed pigeon with the head severed in someones garden and this has happened more than one occasion?

Assalamu alaikum Brother Insignia of Islam,

It is comforting to know that in a sense there IS a balance. Positive and negative energies lie out there. It would also make complete sense that negative energy is more widespread. There is more bad than good and more bad people than those who are good, I believe.

You are right that it's best to consider all explanations. I can certainly consider the possibility that this might be a medical problem. This problem started right after I began reading a lot of Qur'an, once I learned that the magic was really with me. So, it would seem strange that such a problem could result from the reading. But it surely wouldn't hurt to check! When you say "physically damaged," do u mean by the magic? or just that it's another separate illness.

I thought about what you said, regarding distinguishing differences over time to know postive vs negative energy and I believe I understand what you are saying... correct me if I'm wrong. When I see what I believe to be energy(jinn, or whatever it really is), when in the past I'd focus on it (because it scared me at first), sometimes, it would make me feel sick. I could get nauseated just by looking at it. However, I can see a form of it in certain places and it doesn't bother me one bit. It is as if it does its thing and has no relationship with me. That kind, even though I see it, does not threaten me. So perhaps, I do have that sense for what is good and bad when I see these types of things. (Allah knows best)

But it does make me wonder... from your experience, you don't know many who see it the way I do. Neither do I! If I see a physician in the west, I imagine, I'll be told that I'm mentally ill. Those in the Middle East/Northern Africa, say it's related to the magic. How can I find the balance? Do you think an opthalmologist is the person to visit?

Another question, if this is energy I see and it is related to the magic, do you believe that (inshaAllah) when I beat this magic that this ability to see will be gone?

I really appreciate your responses and may Allah reward you for bearing with me.

Peace

Salaams bro Insignia,

Can you respond to the above questions?

Peace