Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

Asalamu Alaykum,

It's sad to hear of so many people suffering from such things...

Someone advised me to do the follwing in the hope of removing magic, inshaAllah it will be of benefit to others too:

Read Surah Infitaar [82nd Surah], "Cleaving Asunder" 8 times or Surah Zilzal [99th Surah], "Earthquake" 11 times just before sleeping and ask Allah, if there is any outside evil influence to let you know [Do this everynight]. If there really is any outside evil influence, InshaAllah within 11 days you will come to know through a dream. If nothing is revealed within 11 days then the answer is obviously, there is no outside evil influence.

If there is any outside evil influence, then when the person sees what/who/how the evil has been influenced, then the spell is broken immediately, InshaAllah. The above is a do it yourself method of destroying evil spells.

PropellerAds

Ok...I have a question for Insignia of Islam regarding something.

Many people claim that they know of someone who is married or in a "relationship" with a jinn. I remember a while back this Muslimah(dont know if she is arab or Pakistani) one of the 2. But her aunt is said to being married to a jinn :sl: . Is this possible? if it is..how would a jinn live in the human realm? :sl: how would humans adapt..u know? Like u hear alooot of stories regarding a male jinn faliing in love with a female human. Just wanted to know if it was true or something Impossible. Scholars debate on this issue. some say its not possible..others say it is.

Im strong in my belief and Iman and Im not the type of person who is obsessed with majic, im not the type to go around chasing non-humans.....If I ask questions, its because i wanna learn more. Knoweldge is power, and I see that youre very good in this topic....so I decided to ask you.

Just a curious Muslimah.

Thanks bro, salaam :j:

Hello everyone!

My name is jovanny. I have a real problem and don't really know what to do.

I will try to give you a short version of my experience/life.

English isn't my first language so bare with me.

Since my childhood I have been constantly bothered by so called ghosts (i have been told that

they were jinns) because i live in a haunted house. I have lived with it so long that i didn't

give it much attention anymore. I was constantly hearing, seeing and feeling things. Some days

were worser than others. I would often find myself wakened in te middle of the night and feeling

as if something was standing on me chest. I couldn't scream nor move and this went on for a few

minutes. That was one the worst i disliked appart from seeing eyes or heads on top of shelfs. I

was deputy chief of accounting of a bank and was engaged to be married but for some reasons

things weren't going smoothly. I was constantly having trouble at work and I despite or hated my

soon to be wife I just couldn't stand here. I was obssessed with the girl next door, but

something in my head said it's not right, cause that girl was like a townbike if you get what i

mean, but still couldn't get her out of me mind. I began losing everything my friends my job my

self i didn't care about my life only the girl next door. I also wasn't a real believer in god. I

come from a moslim family by the way. Well, this all changed last year february 8th to be exact.

This was the 2nd day after my grandfather had died.

Cause of the dead of my grandpa a lot of family were staying in my house. so I shared a room with

my parents.(when i say my house i mean my parent's house; it's a 2 storey building and they lived

up and i downstairs) The room was pitch dark and then suddenly i heared people chanting in arabic

and it was as if it was day. I could see everything and was at the semetary. I saw my grandpa

with other imaams sitting in a circle when suddenly my granpa stood up and looked at me. He was

saying something in arabic like he was very mad. I ofcourse was scared shitless. So i turned and

yelled at my ma; "mom they are praying". That's were it began something with a BIG hand grabbed

my head and i was shaking like a drillbore. I screamed and yelled for my parents to help me. they

had already turned the light on. I couldn't move except shaking, it was very hard for me to talk.

Only thing i could say was help me mom and i saw my grandpa standing a few meters from me and i

asked him to help me, but he didn't come closer it was as if he was stuck or something held him

back. everyone in the house heard me and ran into the room. My parents began reading or saying

every surah they knew and suddenly something took over my body. I could hear and see,nothing else

couldn't even feel. A jinn took over my body and it began laughing at my parents and singing and

demanding to dim the lights and shut off the airco. My father went to a imaam a few houses

further when the imam came the jinn was laughing, it even tried to bite the imam when he held me.

so my parents decided to call another imam someone with even more knowledge. And all this

happened at 2.15 in the morning. so when the 2nd imam came he did everything he knew and suddenly

it stopped. well not really, the others thought it stopped or went away but i knew it was still

in me but i stll couldn't say anything. the last thing the imam said was that i should fulfill my

grandpa's wishes and studied the quran etc. and he went away. Then an aunt of mine was wispering

in my mothers ear that she knew that the jinn was still in me cause she has experience with this

kind of stuff; her husband danced indonesian 'djaran kepang' (horse dance). with the jinn in me i

could hear what i normally couldn't. my aunt called the head of this 'djaran kepang' group to

come ( they call such a person gamboh),but he explained that he didn't lead a horsedance group

anymore but will try to help. when he came it happened again but this time different my head was

swaying and i kneeled and lied flat on my face before the 'gamboh'. the jinn was obedient to the

gamboh. the gamboh tried to ask the jinn wat it's purpose was and so on and give it to drink and

bid it to part. It did like it went away. the gamboh said the jinn didn't answer but it wanted

only drink. So the gamboh went away. my auntie still wasn't satisfied and tried another gamboh,

this one was still active so to say. this gamboh came at 10 o'clock in the morning. and the the

action began the gamboh didn't even arrived at my house he was just at the corner of the street

and the jinn woke up and stood on it's knees( it fell asleep while still in me after the first

gamboh went away) so when the second gamboh entered the room the jinn began to flip it went crazy

it grawled and showed it's claws or my hand; try to get the picture. and then it crawled away

very very fast i couldn't do that with that speed. the jinn didn't mind walls peoples nothing it

tried to run or crawl away. I understand that it couldn't stand straight or walk while in me.

okay after that it was like i was held and being kicked by other things, it think the jinns of

the gamboh,cause the gamboh didn't tough me he was only chanting internally. his jinns asked the

questions now and it answered and told everything. It said that it was send with a few others to

harm my family cause my parents has a successful business for them to go broke and to make me

fall in love with the girl next door (her parents ordered the magick to be done) and if i

couldn't fall in love i would lose everything even my mind and die. and that my grandpa even

after he died he loved me and wanted to help me and show everyone that all those years i was

walking and being influenced by the jinn. This is what the gamboh said cause all i heard was

grawling and some faint arabic talking the others couldn't hear this ofcourse only me. so

everything i did in the last years wasn't me i was being influenced i even tried to commit

suicide three times. guess i wasn't suppose to die yet. cause this all happened at what

indonesian call 'sasi surah' the gamboh couldn't fully help me by bringing the jinn away cause

his jinn are fasting or something like that in that month.Thus i had to wait a whole month. the

jinn was out of my body but it remained beside me. scary @#$%FREF right!? everytime i felt like

the jinn took over i should rub myself with some incensed water. my grandpa was an imam of a

masdjid so every evening for a week or so the other imams would come and pray for him. and when

they did action began once again the jinn took over very roughly it hurt especially in my chest.

the jinn started to grawl and scratch on thee ground and listened to the prayers. This went on

for a week his is what everyone thought. even afer they weren't praying i was constantly being

taken over by the jinn. so the gamboh came and watchd he said that my grandpa hadn't left yet and

that he and the jinn are fighting over me, they both wanted to have me now. so the gamboh said he

was going to tie my grandpa for awhile until the jinn is brought away. don't know what he meant

by that and that evry evening smoke the house with some stuff the gamboh gave to let the jinn

stay outside the house. This way i had some rest because i became very tired after such 'fights',

but i couldn't leave the house not even on the porch or balcony cause the jinn waited just by the

door to jump back in me. I WILL SHORTEN THE STORY CAUSE YOU WOULD ALREADY BE BORED BY NOW! so

after 'sasi surah' the gamboh came back to take the jinn away and he also brought a 'bonumang'

(magician or healer or helper) he was going to help my whole family to get rid of all the

blackmagick. To sum up what the 'bonoemang' found: 5 other jinns (very bad and powerfull ones,

luckily they were here before my parents builded the house, they weren't sent but were harming

the family as well cause they were also influenced by the blackmagick), 4 of some kind of small

bindings or sacks ( idon't know how to call them), one buried in front, the middle and back of

the house; i don't know how they got there the floor is tiled since i was a baby; one was in my

pillow, my pillow was bought brand new never opened, explain that. These what i call bindings

were of red cloth sealed with candle wax and in it it had smelly stones and coins(money) and the

one in my pillow had pubic hear (we will guess who's it was) okay after a few days the

'bonoemang' set up a few shields against blackmagick for the house and yard, he gave the whole

family baths for luck etc... I won't lie I feel much better and my parents don't argue that much

anymore, bussiness sales are normal, but there's a big but my sister didn't get to take such a

bath cause her husband doesn't believe in these things and if she had taken it he would've

divorced her and september 5th for some till now unexplainable reason my sister died. She just

had cramps went in a coma and died the same day. the doctors don't even know why. and everything

is fine with my love life still engaged, but i still dont feel 100% myself for 2years i cant find

a job not even to pick up garbage(don't get me wrong garbagemen, you're doing a great job) and

friends yeeeesh. :sl: These are the ones that i really want to change. I don't know if that maybe there

is some residual spell left over on me or what. I really need help from one of you guys and

girls. Please!! If it can only Islamic or arabic ones. I really feel connected when reading

arabic (call me crazy) BTW i have learned to read the quran and know what Islam is all about THE

Religion of peace. Islam stands for the 5 daily prayer: Isjaa, Subuh, Luhur, Asr and Maghrib. I

didn't know that.

:sl: / Peace to all,

Jovanny,

I am not sure which part of the world you are from. However, i know of this one website which belong to a group of Muslim who helped people like you. The foundation of their assistance to people is definitely Prophetic Medicine and alhamdulillaah, they have been quite successful in healing Muslims and non-Muslims.

I shall provide the link to you here.

The first part would have Quranic Verses which i know you can read, InshaAllaah. Just note the verses and try to make them your daily recitations

If you scroll further down, you can find a downloadable MP3 zikr and you can download into your MP3 and always listen to them while you yourself recite the zkirullaah.

There is nothing extraordinary in this website except that it all is to help Muslims like you, InshaAllaah.

Always remember that we as human should strive hard to find csolution to problem but only Allaah can cure us all.

Nothing occurs, either in the earth or in yourselves, without its being in a Book before We make it happen. That is something easy for God. (Surat al-Hadid: 22)

If God afflicts you with harm, no one can remove it except Him. If He desires good for you, no one can avert His favour. He bestows it on whichever of His slaves He wills. He is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah Yunus: 107)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdarussyifa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Asas10Pertama_Iss1.php"]THE LINK : PLEASE CLICK HERE[/url]

Allaahu 'alaam

Sis Zabrina

[iframe]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdarussyifa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Asas10Pertama_Iss1.php[i'm not allowed to use this tag yet]

Does anyone know of any GENUINE 'amil in the UK? I urgently need help, so please help brothers and sisters.

anyone is welcome to contact me, but please only send details of those 'amils who are 100% genuine as i have met too many charlatans or people who, although their intentions may be good, do not have the right knowledge.

WHERE DID THAT INSIGNIA OF Islam GUY GO!!!!????????????? HE WAS MY FAVORITE!!!

does anyone know of his whereabouts?

i guess it is "salaamun alaa nuhin fil alaameen" instead of sulayman (alayhis salaam) isnt it ? :sl:

Please check and let me knw

aslaam alaikum brother essay i know of somebody who may be able to help it is brother in leeds if you need more info. contact him via his yahoo group which is ruqyasharia

This 'moakhil' topic is fairly new to me so I decided to remain quiet on it. Can anyone give me detailed info on this?

Assalam Walikum!

A friend of mine told me that every word of Quran has a Moakil. Moakils are some other creatures, they are not jinns.....or maybe they are some other type of jinns...not sure. So reciting a word too many times (there is a certain quantity for every word) brings you in contact with them.

If you recite that word more than they might come to live with you. But you must be really virtuous and religious person to call these Moakils because if you are not virtous in you heart then they'll know it and they'll try to stop you from comitting the sin the hard way which might even make you mad.

Also there are some Moakils which might be used during wars. These are the hardest to come by.

I am not sure on the authenticity of this whole info. I'll need someone else to confirm it. Did you find anything about Moakils insignia of Islam??

assalamu alaikum,

i have heard the same and i have met someone who has a moakil.

it is not proven in quran or hadith that they exist but i have been informed similar to what you said.

wasalaam

Aoa brothers and sisters

i have come back on the forum after a very long time and surprised to see the thread still going after so long!

and well done to Brother Insignia for providing his invaluable input, whom has been accessing and responding to the thread throught out this lengthy period.

i wish you all brothers and sisters good health, and pray that Allah (swt) keeps everyone away from doing magik, and enables those on whom it is done upon (by sorcerers and magicians), the opportunity to come out of this vicious evil in a stronger manner than ever before -

Please DONT let it break you.....put your trust in the Almighty

wasalaam

salam

i have read through the enitre thread and do not think my question has been answered, please forgive me if it has.

how can one diagnose and treat sihr on someone that refuses to be contacted, that is far away from you?

i have prayed constantly for 2 years, as well as reading a number of wazifas, but there seems to be no change in matters; if anything, they are worse.

also, how does one go about finding a genuine amil?

thank you.

salam to everyone.

Assalamu Alaikum

This thread freaks me out.. I seek refuge with Allah from all kinds of evil, May Allah protect us from all kinds of evil, Ameen.

Ayatul Kursi (Surah Baqarah Verse 255):

Çááøóåõ áÇó Åöáóåó~ó ÅöáÇøó åõæó ÇáúÃóíøõ ÇáúÞóíøõæãõ áÇó ÊóÃúÎõÃõå õõ ÓöäóÉ ñ æóáÇó äóæúã ñ áóå õõ ãóÇ Ãö

ÇáÓøóãóÇæóÇÊö æóãóÇ Ãöí ÇáÃóÑúÖö ãóäú ÃóÇ ÇáøóÃöí íóÔúÃóÚõ ÚöäúÃóåõ~õ ÅöáÇøó ÈöÅöÃúäöå öö íóÚúáóãõ ãóÇ

Èóíúäó ÃóíúÃöíåöãú æóãóÇ ÎóáúÃóåõãú æóáÇó íõÃöíØõæäó ÈöÔóíúà ò ãöäú Úöáúãöåö~ö ÅöáÇøó ÈöãóÇ ÔóÇÃó

æóÓöÚó ßõÑúÓöíøõåõ ÇáÓøóãóÇæóÇÊö æóÇáÃóÑúÖó æóáÇó íóÆõæÃõå õõ ÃöÃúÙõåõãóÇ æóåõæó ÇáúÚóáöíøõ ÇáúÚóÙöíãõ

Allahu la ilaha illa huwa alhayyu alqayyoomu la takhuthuhu sinatun wala nawmun lahu ma fee assamawati wama fee alardi man tha allathee yashfaAAu AAindahu illa biithnihi yaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yuheetoona bishayin min AAilmihi illa bima shaa wasiAAa kursiyyuhu assamawati walarda wala yaooduhu hifthuhuma wahuwa alAAaliyyu alAAatheem

Allah! There is no god but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

salam

i have read through the enitre thread and do not think my question has been answered, please forgive me if it has.

how can one diagnose and treat sihr on someone that refuses to be contacted, that is far away from you?

i have prayed constantly for 2 years, as well as reading a number of wazifas, but there seems to be no change in matters; if anything, they are worse.

also, how does one go about finding a genuine amil?

thank you.

salam to everyone.

Asalaam alaikum,

go to h ttp://groups.yahoo.c om/group/RuqyaShariyah/ (just remove the spaces to get the correct url)

Insha-Allah you will find answers there regarding a genuine amil. However in regards to someone distant there is very little you can do.

Asalaam alaikum,

go to h ttp://groups.yahoo.c om/group/RuqyaShariyah/ (just remove the spaces to get the correct url)

Insha-Allah you will find answers there regarding a genuine amil. However in regards to someone distant there is very little you can do.

salam brother

thank you for your reply.

i find it hard to believe that just because the affected person is distant, nothing can be done.

if anyone has any ideas please contribute

salam to all.

salam

brothers and sisters, i have two questions i would like some feedback on, insha'Allah.

1. name + mother's name.

does anyone know why imams ask these questions in trying to ascertain whether one is afflicted by sihr?

what exactly do they do with this information?

a friend suggested that it is to identify ther person, but there might be millions of people in the world with the same combination of name + mother's name.

2. if one is told sihr is being done on him and that he should seek the help of a raqi, but he decides to rely only on dua and private supplication, is he doing something wrong by refusing the advice?

can sihr be cured through dua and private supplication alone, or are there cases where it is absolutely necessary to seek the help of an expert?

thanks and salam to all.

salam

brothers and sisters, i have two questions i would like some feedback on, insha'Allah.

1. name + mother's name.

does anyone know why imams ask these questions in trying to ascertain whether one is afflicted by sihr?

thanks and salam to all.

Assalamu Alaikum

It is better to make Ruqiah for yourself without contacting any exorcists however if you choose to contact an exorcist, please be advised that not everybody who claims to cure using the Quran is a righteous Sheikh, some are sorcerers who seek worldly benefits by their lies, here is how you could tell if they are sorcerers:

- If they ask for your mother's name, then definitely avoid them, only sorcerers ask for that

Read more here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-universe(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Exorcism.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-universe(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Exorcism.html[/url]

PS for more questions contact Sheikh Abu Hanifah from the Islam Channel, he's the most reliable one on their Exorcism List (if it's really him).

Edited by [email protected]

salam brother

thank you for the links.

i am very wary of anyone claiming to be a genuine raaqi, so i have just avoided them for years. however, recently everyone around me put pressure on me to find one, i asked a friend, with a lot of contacts at local masajid, to refer me to someone. he inroduced me the imam of a local masjid.

i have been told this imam is very pious and very knowledgable, so i asked him for advice. the imam asked for my name and my mother's name. soon after, he contacted me informing me that someone was doing magic on me, but would not say who.

i question the whole name and mother's name thing, but my friends say there is nothing wrong with this, and it does not involve any contact with jinn. they also say some famous person on an Islamic TV channel also asks these details.

the imam said he would prescribe something, but i have not gone to him again as i am unclear whether it is halal.

can anyone shed some light on what the name+mother's name thing involves?

many thanks and salam brothers and sisters

salam

1. name + mother's name.

These people use the Jinn, which is not allowed. The information is provided to the Jinn so he can let the person know is the condition of the person.

Remember that all of have a Qareen and most black Magic is done by the use of Jinn. Hence your Qareen would know what has been done upon you and by whom i.e. whose Jinni.

a friend suggested that it is to identify ther person, but there might be millions of people in the world with the same combination of name + mother's name.

This is one manner in which this done another is by an item of clothing provided to Magician (the so called amil).

2. if one is told sihr is being done on him and that he should seek the help of a raqi, but he decides to rely only on dua and private supplication, is he doing something wrong by refusing the advice?

Not at all.

can sihr be cured through dua and private supplication alone, or are there cases where it is absolutely necessary to seek the help of an expert?

Anything can happen with the will of Allah. If you are steadfast in deen in its entirety and read the relavant supplications and Surahs then it can happen. It may be a longer process but it is not impossible.

Cases of Jinn possession would generally require help, but to be honest things can go pair shaped so generally it would be recommended to see an expert.

thanks and salam to all.

Wa alaikum asalaam

Assalam U Alaikum all of you,

This is my first post to this thread, but I have spend weeks reading this thread from the very beginning, and I have found that only isignia of Islam and furqan are the two persons whom have most knowledge

of this topic.

I want to ask both of them specially and any one of you who can answer,

that if a person only feels pressure (like many many kilos) on his body,

specially on arms, head, neck, showlder but actually all over the body, and no other thing, I mean

I have never seen something like jinn or else, never seen strange things, but the only thing I feel is

pressure very high pressure on my body 24 x7x365 days, and some times for a moment or so the portion of pressures is lifted off from portion of my body, but then comes again. This has been for 6,7 years now,

I have tried doctors/hakeems but they dont even diagnose what it is, they say you are alright and its

some thing psycho with you, but I am 100 percent sure its not psycho, its so much pressure that I can

not concentrate on anything my work, religion, home etc. life is badly effected.

Can you please tell me what it is and how can I get ridd of it.

And if anyone can give me contacts of GENUNINE AMILS in anywhere in PAKISTAN, please do so.

Thanks and Regards,

QSA.

Assalamu Alaikum

Interesting article about these dodgy amils in Pakistan (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewsline(contact admin if its a beneficial link).pk/NewsJan2003/society1jan.htm"]here[/url]

Edited by [email protected]

assalaamu alaykum,

i came across this thread on the net and joined this site and wooooooooohoooooooo this is my first post so salaam to everyone and thanks for all the info i am so much more clued up now i wish i looked into what i was doing before just stumbling into it.

bascially i had this problem and went to a dodgy hakeem who asked me name and mums name etc....he wnated a photo which made me think he is dodgy so i dint ring him back and he wanted how much dollars said i had jadoo done on me etc...etc...

things is i never thought it could be jadoo so then i went to another hakeem but again not legit. he measured me with string and gave me these tavees to burn and i did some research into to it and found the numbers on the taveez were magic squares so obviously didnt use that...

then someone recommended a hakeem but he takes all the same info date of birth and stuff and he claims to have knowledge of the unseen so i was doubtful whether he was legit. or just using jinn as was highly likely because of the information he asked for...so i didnt take that any further...

now my problem lies in the fact that i might not have had black magic done on me and may have had a medical problem but i contacted these dodgy ppl who told me it is black magic and they have the info about ums name and stuff so they could have done somthing on me and the anxiety and depression it has caused is far worse, see now anyone of them could have actually done black magic to make me feel depressed or it is probably just anxiety and i dont have an answer whether i was suffering from black magic in the first place.

al-Furquan seems quite knowledgable as he talks about only using Quran and Sunnah, thing is i have recited verses for myself and i study tajweed but recitation is not perfect so i could be saying certain words wrong altering the meaning and this maybe why i am not having any affect.

the jadoo thing made sense becasue it was when we came back from back that my mum suffered from serve depression and stuff as well in Pak ppl didnt like us because we came form england and i had a few fights with local girls being nasty to us - ppl are capable of these things ssadly...so what do i do know? how do i find out if i have had black magic done or not? i have been having bad dreams for the past fews days but i dont know if i have caused that through anxiety..please can anyone give me some advise....Jazak Allah Khayr

Assalamu alaikum,

i would like to say that it is possible to diagnose sihr/jaadoo without seeing the patient.

Some disagree with this method but it can be done even if in some cases it is with use of jinn/muaakil that the aamil may have contact with.

On ARY QTV the programme Rooahani dunia uses these methods and one can get treatment via a wazeefa for these problems.

Salam brummie

This is a very strange field, the field of jadoo,magic, jinn etc. I have been into problems for more than

6 years now and spent alot of time searching for a solution, but what I find is only

alot of fake, semifake, and genuine but fraud type of amils all over.

Benefit from my experience and save yourself from lossing your money. It is very easy to make fool

in this, because the things are invisible, so anyone can make any story around an unseen thing.

I am not saying that there is no jadoo aur amliyat, infact this is very true that jadoo does exists, jinns

does exists and they can harm human beings, but the problem is, its, very very hard to find someone who

can/will really take you out of this problems, I have tried for 6 years for myself but still unable to find

one, instead lost a lot of money.

Pray Allah SUBHANA-HU-WA-TALA, as much as you can. He is the only one who can take you out of these

problems.

Can you describe what problems/symptoms you are facing.

Thanks

qsa