Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

Assalamu Alaikum,

I've been away for quite a while but I'm back and when I get the chance, I'll be sharing some very good news regarding my experience with magic. Things are getting better alhamdulillah.

Peace to all!

PropellerAds

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÃãÊÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

Sorry sis sofiaa, that I don't have much to advise you with personally. But I do have a general advice for all of us. Like you all have noticed that such things do exists even in nowadays world and that it's on the increase in poor countries in particular. And therefore I would advise us to learn and read all the collection of surats and duaas for the protection against the evil of black magic but also the jiin, regularly and especially always when going abroad. More importantly when you are in a (less economically developed country) try not say or show that your from (more economically developed country) or even that your well of as this can make your a vulnerable person to such evil practises. Also watch were you go when you go when you are in poor country. Believe me am not trying to scare you but I have heard a lot of stories relating to black magic on some business men gone back to their home land for investing. Am sorry that I can't list the needed collection to read but however I know that they're easy to find.

æÚáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

Ayan.

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÃãÊÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

Sorry sis sofiaa, that I don't have much to advise you with personally. But I do have a general advice for all of us. Like you all have noticed that such things do exists even in nowadays world and that it's on the increase in poor countries in particular. And therefore I would advise us to learn and read all the collection of surats and duaas for the protection against the evil of black magic but also the jiin, regularly and especially always when going abroad. More importantly when you are in a (less economically developed country) try not say or show that your from (more economically developed country) or even that your well of as this can make your a vulnerable person to such evil practises. Also watch were you go when you go when you are in poor country. Believe me am not trying to scare you but I have heard a lot of stories relating to black magic on some business men gone back to their home land for investing. Am sorry that I can't list the needed collection to read but however I know that they're easy to find.

æÚáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

Ayan.

can you give us a quick story or 2 or 3? :sl:

Salam all

does anyone know of a genuine ruhani, magician or wizard anywhere?

i am aware that most thing anything that anyone calls magick is haram, but i do not agree.

i have been to many many muftis, imams, 'pirs' and the like but they cannot solve my problem.

magick is absolutely real and it comes in both white and black. i understand why most think of any magician as practicing something forbidden, but i do not agree, although i do not condemn anyone's beliefs.

i am desperate to the point that i have spent a year studying magick. at the moment i am abosulutely certain i can summon a demon, although i cannot summon or evoke anything good. i know several people from several countries and cultures that regularly summon demonic entities and they do get what they ask for, even with repercussions.

everyday i get more and more tempted to try it myself, although i know it is wrong and a sin. i know what most will think, but if you have not experienced the effects of malevolent black magic, you are in no position to judge. eating ajwa dates and recting the Quran and all this folklore is 100% nonsense. IT DOES NOTHING AT ALL.

those youtube videos of supposed possessions is also nonsense. if you see a demon in full physical manifestation, you are very likely to die just from the shock, or at least go insane (i have honestly been close to both).

the knowledge of such things is with very few. most of the 'shahs', 'sayeds', 'pirs', 'aamils, and so on that you meet in asia have only read a few translations of some arabic books on the subject. in fact 99% of them are FRAUDS. i have already been down the route of being conned out of hundreds of pounds by these self-deluded fakes. just because they have spent a couple of years reading urdu books on ilm al huruf and because they can write taweedz in magic sqaures means nothing. it takes hard work and learning to understand the 'science and art'.

if you think magick is only practiced by pakistanis and indians, think again. there are thousands of regular practicing (and adept) western sorcerers. names, manners, rituals, tools do vary across cultures, but there is something underlying which is universal.

the Quran does not forbid the learning of hikmah. it is only recently (the past few hundred years) that studying magick has become taboo and labelled haram. previously it was a science, so please do not just take the the Quranic verses of musa and harut and marut so hastily. it does not condemn all of what most of you call magick. many thinks that are these days labelled magick or sahir were called science some time ago.

today everyman is a self-professed scholar. just because you have studies 10 years at a university in saudi, you feel yourself somewhat qualified to advise on the meanings of the glorious Quran. this is what is destroying Islam. a few hundred years ago, men (and women, as the recent sexism is a new thing in Islam) would learn wisdom, not memorise and quote.

i have read this thread top to bottom and although the motivation is always good, too many of you are leading people astray and just reinforcing myths.

one thing i know is that there are definitely genuine scholars in this world that understand magick beyond the nonsense taught in the Masjids and jamaat and most Islamic universities. these magicians are not sorcerers or sahir, but ruhanis. they are wise men practice white magick and do good. they are just very rare, secretive and hard to find.

i have a genuine long standing problem with which i need help. if anyone knows of a powerful believing magician, please please send me a private message. i really need urgent help, and i am way beyond being ashamed to beg and grovel in the most abject manner.

God be with you all.

filhikmah you have uttered disbelief in what the prophet Muhammed (saw) has come with from Allah....you need to correct your fundamental belief....And nothing happens without the will of Allah (swt) who protects the believing men and women...

filhikmah you have uttered disbelief in what the prophet Muhammed (saw) has come with from Allah....you need to correct your fundamental belief....And nothing happens without the will of Allah (swt) who protects the believing men and women...

Salam

it is people like you who are stifling the world. you talk nonsense. you think you are so high and holy when i bet you dont even understand a verse of the glorious Quran. it is better to stay quiet than speak of things you do not understand.

the only sensible thing yuo have said is that nothing happens without the will of Allah.

Salam

Salam

it is people like you who are stifling the world. you talk nonsense. you think you are so high and holy when i bet you dont even understand a verse of the glorious Quran. it is better to stay quiet than speak of things you do not understand.

the only sensible thing yuo have said is that nothing happens without the will of Allah.

Salam

I dont consider my self holy or wateva lol, All i'm saying is to go to a magician is an act of kufr disbelief... we turn to Allah for help not an evil magician. there is clear cut hadiths on this matter. you greet with peace yet your post is filled with insults..

Fatwa (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543818"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...d=1119503543818[/url]

Islam forbids black magic

As for the Islamic legal status on practicing black magic, it is forbidden, and this makes one’s prayer unaccepted for forty days, and believing in what magician or sorcerer says renders one a disbeliever.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever blows on knots practices magic, and whoever practices magic is a mushrik (polytheist).” (Reported by At-Tabarani)

`Abdullah ibn Mas`ud reported, “Anyone who goes to a diviner, a practitioner of magic or a soothsayer, asking something and believing in what he says, denies what was revealed to Muhammad.” (Reported by Al-Bazzar and Abu Ya`la)

Magic can be dispelled through magicians themselves or sorcerers or through applying their methods. However, it is forbidden to go to a magician or a soothsayer or the like to dispel the magic as stated in the hadiths of the Prophet.

Magic can also be dispelled by the power of the Glorious Qur’an, which was sent down as a cure and mercy for believers; doing so is highly commendable. This is based on what is known in the Sunnah that angel Gabriel used the Qur’an (Al-Mu`awwidhatayn, or the Two Protective Surahs, i.e. Al-Falaq and An-Nas) in dispelling the evil charm done to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) by the Jews. Moreover, surat Al-Baqarah is known to have the power of driving away evil spirits and dispelling magic.

Regarding Black magic and how to dispel it, the eminent Muslim scholar, Sheikh Muhammad Al-Hanooti, member of the North American Fiqh Council, states:

“The Qur'an talks about black magic in surat Al-Baqarah: “And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah’s permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this.” (Al-Baqarah: 102 )þ

Another reference from the Qur’an is surat Al-Falaq: “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn. From the evil of what He has created. And from the evil of the utterly dark night when it comes. And from the evil of those who blow on knots. And from the evil of the envious when he envies.” (Al-Falaq: 1-5)

The views of Muslim scholars carry culminate in the following:

1-Attributing the effect of the magic to anything other than Allah renders one a disbeliever.

2-Practicing magic or sorcery for the sake of harming people is totally forbidden. Based on this, it is a form of disbelief to torture people with a magic spell or subject them to the evil of jinn.”

In brief, the first and foremost requirement as regards dispelling black magic is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm one except if Allah wills it. Then every Muslim should empower his/herself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and consistency in dhikr and du`a’. In particular, one may do the following: 1) perform prayers regularly; 2) recite morning and evening supplications; 3) start everything in Allah’s Name and seek Allah’s Protection and Refuge before taking a bath; 4) recite or listen to the recitation of surat Al-Baqarah daily for some days (a week for instance); and 5) put his/her trust in Allah, invoke Him always and keep away from sins.

To get rid of such Satanic whispers a Muslim should be keen to read the authentic supplications particularly ayat Al-Kursi and surat Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Nas.

Islam forbids sihr and in the Qur'an and Hadith it is very strongly condemned. Those who practiced sihr or magic used to believe in some demonic powers and used to worship devils and evil sprits. They used to spend time in wilderness living with human and animal corpses or even practicing cannibalism. Sahirs (magicians) were often people of evil character who used to use their illusions to mislead people or to harm others. Sometimes the Sahirs used to make big claims of controlling the powers of the unseen world and in this way they used to exploit the simple people. Magic in this sense or sihr, witchcraft, oracles, palmistry, fortune telling etc. are all forbidden or haram in Islam.

Salam

this kind of nonsense i was referring to.

regurgitate this that and the other, when you have no knowledge.

you dont even understand the word sahir.

the people calling themselves muslims scholars are the WORST. there are very very few scholars these days, the people you quote are bascially monkeys that have been caged and taught how to talk about things they do not understand.

######, if you go to a house of indoctrination for 10 years, you sound like you could become one of the monkeys. right now, you are not even one of these.

Salam

filhikmah .......You claim to be a Muslim but you slander Islamic scholars etc and you even condone black magic etc. On the contrary, Islamic scholars have good knowledge of Islam and Islam forbids black magic. It seems to me that you are contradicting Islam. Who are you?

filhikmah .......You claim to be a Muslim but you slander Islamic scholars etc and you even condone black magic etc. On the contrary, Islamic scholars have good knowledge of Islam and Islam forbids black magic. It seems to me that you are contradicting Islam. Who are you?

Salam

first of all, i am muslim and i do believe in everything in the Quran. i suspect you do not even know what the meaning of muslim is.

i am not slandering muslim scholars. i am laughing at the people who call themselves muslim scholars. genuine muslim scholars are VERY few in number.

those people you think are scholars are monkeys that have memorised the quran and a lot of other nonsense. this does not qualify them as scholars. i do not claim to be a scholar.

people like you come on here quoting and regurgitating nonsense. that does not help anyone and it leads people astray. i say to you once again: go away and LEARN before you start quoting another mans rubbish.

go and LEARN (not memorise in a language you do not understand, as this does ZERO for you) the Quran before you start talking of things you nothing about.

God be with you all

:sl:

Sihr/ Magic, Witchcraft are all KUFR according to the concensus of the Muslims

There is no such thing as "white" magic,

"summoning a demon" is shirk and takes you out of Islam.

Learning Magic is haram, Magick is not called "hikmah" except by the disbelievers .

Numerology and other of the so called "ilm al huruf" are from sihr and it is prohibited to learn them or practise them. One who does so is a kafir.

Sihr/ Magic, Witchcraft are all KUFR according to the concensus of the Muslims

There is no such thing as "white" magic,

"summoning a demon" is shirk and takes you out of Islam.

Learning Magic is haram, Magick is not called "hikmah" except by the disbelievers .

Numerology and other of the so called "ilm al huruf" are from sihr and it is prohibited to learn them or practise them. One who does so is a kafir.

salam

this is just the kind of NONSENSE that the caged monkeys quote.

what bigger sin is there than saying things about God which you do not know. what is worse than YOU declaring something haram without God's authority.

people like you disgust me. you make up things and say God has said this or that. i bet you are another one how has memorised the Quran so that he can call himself 'hafiz', but you dont understand a thing.

everything in you post is RUBBISH, LIES and NONSENSE. YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

go away and learn about GOD and what HE says before spouting your filth.

God bless all

PS before you go about calling someone a 'kafir' learn what it means.

may Allah strike down those who make up things about him

First tell me from where did you learn what you preach ?

What books do u refer to and who are its authors ?

filhikmah your post violates many rules, i dont belive your a muslim due to your slandering behaviour towards muslims and muslim scholars.

Dear brother filhikmah

If you're suffering from some kind of magik, I heard there are many good people in Morocco that can help such sufferings.

Magic is a fact that exist, we cannot deny it. But we're advised in the Quran to stay away from using it, as its from the knowledge of the devil. But those who help reverse its bad effect on people, surely are doing a great service.

Dear members, please do not call anyone a kafir. Only Allah subhanahu wa taala is the best of Judges. No one has that right.

In this world, many people are suffering. We should help, not accuse.

May Allah :sl: guide us all to whatever pleases Him.

Dear brother filhikmah

If you're suffering from some kind of magik, I heard there are many good people in Morocco that can help such sufferings.

Magic is a fact that exist, we cannot deny it. But we're advised in the Quran to stay away from using it, as its from the knowledge of the devil. But those who help reverse its bad effect on people, surely are doing a great service.

Dear members, please do not call anyone a kafir. Only Allah subhanahu wa taala is the best of Judges. No one has that right.

In this world, many people are suffering. We should help, not accuse.

May Allah :sl: guide us all to whatever pleases Him.

Salam

dear brother or sister

thank you.

please brothers and sister, remember Allah says use your intellect and think. i advise everyone to spend the rest of their lives studying the Quran. this does not mean reading translations and reading books by Billal Phillips. such self-professed scholars are entitled to their opinion, but do not just accept it.

one of the worst things ruining Islam today is false scholars. there is no such thing as a clergy or church in Islam. when Allah questions us why we sinned, it will be no excuse to say this or that person or jinn or entity lead us astray. NO person will intercede on behalf of another; no father, no mother, no daughter, no son.

please think very carefully before condemning ANY person as kafir. it is for Allah the One alone to judge. read the Quran and you will find that even someone who never prayed one salat or even looked at the Quran might be muslim. Islam is older than the Quran, and than all the prophets. Islam is the creed of Abraham, of Moses, of Adam, "the one true faith".

i would also advise people to study the meaning of sahir and look to the Quran for guidance

back on topic, yes there are ruhanis in morocco, but as in every country they are rare and hard to find in amongst ethe thousands of frauds, satanic sorcerers, and fakes. i will travel to egypt and morocco in a few months inshaAllah, but i know the is a high risk of not coming back alive.

the real wise ones are understandably secretive. if anyone is in a similar situation and wishes to join together to find help, please feel free to email me. be advised that these people will not help you get a nicer car, or a promotion or do bad things to another. they mostly help for the pleasure of God alone and are righteous God fearing people.

if anyone thinks eating 7 ajwa dates and reciting baqarah everyday will cure them from black magick, please go ahead and try. after you have failed, then consider what i have said in a new light.

everything in alamin belongs to God alone. He alone is the Almight, the Wise, the Preventer, the Giver, the Light, the King, the Lord, the Creator, as-Samad. ALL praise is for him and him alone.

God bless

Hi all

This thread has me baffled. The Koran actually accepts Black magic as real? really?

As God is the only one with the power of creation, then God created Black Magic right? Why would he do this then forbid it to us? As God created everything for a reason what use does this have?

Peace

Hi all

This thread has me baffled. The Koran actually accepts Black magic as real? really?

As God is the only one with the power of creation, then God created Black Magic right? Why would he do this then forbid it to us? As God created everything for a reason what use does this have?

Peace

A'salaam Alekom,

Yes, it does.

In the Qur'an verse 102 of Surah Baqarah (The Cow) it says:

"They followed what the Shayâtin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaimân (Solomon). Sulaimân did not disbelieve, but the Shayâtin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Hârût and Mârût, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew."

Basically, these two angels teach magic to mankind after they warn them magic is a form of "disbelief".

Magic was created by Allah swt as another temptation for us. Same as alcohol, zina etc.. it's a lot worse though. As it says "And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter"

These angels that teach magic (i believe if my memory serves me correct) actually uttered something that displeased Allah swt and that is why they were sent to earth to teach people magic. So it was a form of punishment onto the angels. Maybe someone should correct me if this is wrong though.

Edited by isha

Hi all

Peace

'why' God did anything is a question no man can answer.

God created good, evil, satan, good poeple, bad people, murderers, rapists.... what is so surprising about about God creating black magick?

God bless

A'salaam Alekom

Magic was created by Allah swt as another temptation for us. Same as alcohol, zina etc.. it's a lot worse though. As it says "And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter"

These angels that teach magic (i believe if my memory serves me correct) actually uttered something that displeased Allah swt and that is why they were sent to earth to teach people magic. So it was a form of punishment onto the angels. Maybe someone should correct me if this is wrong though.

not that it affects the discussion, but you are wrong.

since when can an angel displease God? angels do not have free will.

where does God say zina and alcohol were created as temptations?

i know many have good intentions, but you should make 100% certain anything you say about God is 100% correct. God asks you in the Quran "what is worse than one who says thinks about God he does not know?"

God bless

Asslamo alykom ,

I read alot about black magic , and "domyat al fetich " .... it's scary and complicated issue , I hope that here is a specialiest here to tell us more about this .

All muslims believe in magic in general , because it's written in quran .. but black magic ? I dont know .. and we dont know how much can this affect the life of anyone , but I will try to gatehr more infromations abotu this ...

Hope that everyting will go well insha'Allah

Your brother , Moments For Life

There is NO SUCH THING as 'black magic', jinn and all that other superstitious crap. You guys (Muslims) are so superstitious it's pathetic. You're living in the 12th century for crying out loud !!! GROW UP !!!