Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

mashallah ###### you are mujahid may Allah reward you and filhikmah i pray that Allah increases you in knowledge that is beneficcial wasalaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu

PropellerAds

Speaking as someone versed in various forms of magic and prayer (I also somewhat regularly go to various religions and ask them to pray for me to guide me on my path in God's guidance) If anyone believes I am wrong or evil or incorrect i ask that they pray to god/Allah to show me the truth. I do not forbade it, infact I encourage it.

That being said returning to what the original poster said, black magic does exists but it is more of a matter of definition. There is magic that comes from spirits (benevolent and evil) as well as raw energy from various natural phenomena (such as rivers/trees/ground) and so on.

For example, if you stand in a temple or a holy grove or a shrine or a Masjid there are atleast 3 major sources of spiritual energy. Physical (location, materials) spiritual (thoughts/ "energies" of the people present as well as ghosts/spirits/dinji) and Divine (All direct manifestations of the creative energy, Allah/God)

Black magic is most often a manifestation of physical or spiritual layers and as such is at best ineffective when confronted by divine energy such as a prayer seated in belief seated in reason.

Blind belief that stems from "I've been told this is how things work" instead of "I've come to realise this is how things work and rest at peace in God" is not the belief that will protect you well. It is a type of belief that will only calm your mind for a while and always force you to push things aside that dont fit your world and it will eventually blind/deafn and paralyze you as anything new or outside of what you were told to be the truth will immidiately cause your mind to freeze and go into panic.

However, belief that stems from true soul searching and the true desire to know what Gods will is and through that surrender to gods will WILL protect you regardless of how you go about doing this.

So, if you wish to protect yourself from black magic. First ignore it, dont ask it in, dont acknowledge it (belief in another persons power to harm you is a strong weapon in their hands). Once you are certain that someone is harming you with magic despite trying to avoid it then sit still and ask yourself and ask god. "How have i strayed from where I want to be, how have i strayed where God wants me to be". And be honest with yourself, after you find an answer pursue it where ever it might lead you.

Remeber that there is not a saint in the world who had an easy path to get to sainthood. I'm not a muslim but i know enough of history to say that Muhammad (PBUH) did not have an easy life as most would understand it. He was cast out of his home, nearly killed but he never gave up his faith, he faltered and doubted but always came back stronger.

The path of the Believer is never an easy one, God has a great sense of humor. It only makes sense once you've gone through it yourself. I can only wish and pray that you have strength to rise when you falter and stand when you are shouted at.

Peace

DEAR MUSLIMS and others there is no such thing as black magic!! Allah says what ever good is from HIM and whatever bad is from your own hands. TO the sister that started this forum come on wake up. Allah says the pure for the pure and the unpure for the unpure, if you was going to get married and somthing happened and this happens constanly it means either the men you want to marry is not right for you or you wasnt right for them.NO black magic no pins in dolls thats crap,Allah is protecting you or those men. NOW look at your life and if your living foul then Allah will keep good people away from you and vice versa. AS SALAAM ALAKIUM.

peace

there is absolutely no point in any of your post. this is merely an unsupported opinion, which has been posted several times already.

try reading the thread before posting.

God bless

DEAR MUSLIMS and others there is no such thing as black magic!! Allah says what ever good is from HIM and whatever bad is from your own hands. TO the sister that started this forum come on wake up. Allah says the pure for the pure and the unpure for the unpure, if you was going to get married and somthing happened and this happens constanly it means either the men you want to marry is not right for you or you wasnt right for them.NO black magic no pins in dolls thats crap,Allah is protecting you or those men. NOW look at your life and if your living foul then Allah will keep good people away from you and vice versa. AS SALAAM ALAKIUM.

OK BROTHER SHOW ME IN OUR QURAN WHERE SOMEONE CAN USE BLACK MAGIC, TO MUNIPULATE AND MAKE YOU DO THINGS AGAINST YOUR WILL . AS FAR AS I SEE NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BAD LUCK EXCEPT YOURSELF

OK BROTHER SHOW ME IN OUR QURAN WHERE SOMEONE CAN USE BLACK MAGIC, TO MUNIPULATE AND MAKE YOU DO THINGS AGAINST YOUR WILL . AS FAR AS I SEE NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BAD LUCK EXCEPT YOURSELF

peace

dear brother,

in your previous post, you said black magic does not exist. this is absolute nonsense.

if you had bothered to read the whole thread, i and many others have said that black magic is forbidden. if you still are clueless, look up harut and marut, or even easier, read this thread!!!

as for the 'as far as you can see' bit, fair enough, you have an opinion which you have stated, which has been stated by several others. obviously you also suffer from chrnoic myopia as well.

i will say this again so please read:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN REPEATING AGAIN AND AGAIN THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE MAGIC DOES NOT EXIST. IF YOU HAVE SOME INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT OR PROOF TO BACK IT UP, WHICH HAS NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY PRESENTED THEN BY ALL MEANS SHOW US. HOWEVER IT IS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME REPEATING YOURSELF AND OTHERS. IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT, LOCK YOURSELF IN AN AVIARY WITH OTHER EXOTIC BIRDS AND CHIRP AWAY TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT.

LET IT HEREBY BE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT BROTHER twoswordali HAS THE OPINION STATED IN HIS 2 POSTS.

i will not continue trying to educate you in the purpose of a debate.

clearly, there are many people on this forum who feel the need to say the same thing again and again, who are also the same people who do not bother to read the thread in its entirety.

to all readers: say not things about God which you do not know. who is worse than he who says lies about God?

God bless

My dear brother that was insulting, I have not said any lies against Allah ? and i hope i wasnt insultin to you and if i was please forgive me. Harut and Marut were scientist at Babylon sura 2 ayat 102, now the word sihr coming from the root word sahira also means to gild, fascinate bewitch, involve in trouble, deprive of understanding, SIHR meaning also eloquence; seduction falsehood;deception; turning of a thing from its proper manner to another; anything the source of which is not quite visible; showing off falsehood in the form of truth.

SO in this ayat Allah says the satans, these rebels disbelieved teaching men SIHR(seen ha and ra) teaching men eloquent seduction,deception they taught how to turn a thing from its proper place to a false place. So who were these rebels of PROPHET SOLOMONS kingdom?? The bad JEWS.Thats why they cry at the weeping wall in Jerusalum crying over the loss of the great kingdom of SOLOMON. Now Hurut and Marut did not teach deception, falsehood, turning things from there proper place, they were wise and taught men the sciences but telling them that we are a test for you.

So donot commit breach of faith.Meaning donot take these teachings and do bad with them,Allah says they lernt from them (HARUT and MARUT) that by which they made distinction between man and his wife. They learned the sciences of how to make seperation between religious order (MAN) and communitie life (WIFE) seperation of religion and state. HARUT and MARUT did not teach them to separate them but Allah says they (the rebels the satans the bad JEWS) learned what harmed them, NOT what profited them.

And they knew that the buyers of SIHR (REMEMBER WHAT SIHR MEANS) those that brought into the idea of SIHR whould have no share in the happiness of the Hearafter. And Allah says evil was the price for which they sold their own souls, If they but knew. They took the teaching of HARUT and MARUT and instead of getting the good they went for the bad the SIHR. Just ask yourself who are selling and buying and profit greatly in the world today is it not the JEWS, wars, banks, deception, all for the dollar theve sold their souls at a evil price. So my brother no i do not believe in magic this SIHR is looked at as magic but not the magic like dolls pins vodoo and all that no!! This using the sciences of the earth to manipulate masses of people. I hope that ive added another look on this debate. AS SALAAM ALAKIUM

:sl:

DEAR MUSLIMS and others there is no such thing as black magic!!

Who are you to come out with such a statement?

1) Black magic was done on the Prophet :no: himself.

2) Allah swt would never have made it a MAJOR SIN if it 'didn't exist. '

3) Read the translation of Surah al falaq and surah an nas.

So Allah swt asked us to seek His protection from something which 'doesn't exist' huh?

Kindly read the whole thread before posting such nonsense.

Assalamu alaikum, Black Magic / regular Magic / Evil Eye all this things are there, and there are people out there who use these Evil methods to bother others and try to play with peoples lives. People practicing these things are doing Shirk and will be punished by Allah in a severe way unless they repent sincerely for this major sin that they have committed and do justice by the people whom they hurt.

Yes, like mehnaz has said read surah An Naas and Al Falaq, and read its commentry, and inshaAllah you will understand the issue.

Just because one has been proteted by Allah from this type of mischief of people, does'nt give one the right to reject what others who have been suffering because of some persons wicked doings. It does'nt even mean that if a person is suffering because of these type of things, that the person has weak Emaan, many very pious people had to go through tests like this because of people's jealousy.

I heard about the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam suffering because of Magic too, but I have no source to post, if anyone can please post it here, JazaakAllahu Khairan in advance.

May Allah protect us all from the effects of the wickidness of the people, ameen.

Salaams and duaas.

I heard about the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam suffering because of Magic too, but I have no source to post

Here is the source, aunty:

Answered by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari

A Jew by the name of Labid ibn Asim who outwardly posed to be a believer (munafiq) carried out black magic on the Messenger of Allah :no:. He took the hair of the Messenger of Allah :j: and made eleven knots and placed it under a rock in a well called Zarwan. The effect of this was that it created uncertainty in the mind of the Messenger of Allah :D as to whether he had done or not done certain things (although this had no effect on his religious and prophetic obligations). At times the Messenger of Allah :D felt he had accomplished something yet he had not done so and vice versa. The angel Jibra’il informed the Messenger of Allah :D as to what had occurred and came down with the two Surahs, namely Surah al-Falaq and Surah an-Nas. The Messenger of Allah :D together with the Companions (Allah be pleased with them all) went to the well and removed the knotted hair. As each verse was recited, the knots untied miraculously. At the eleventh knot, the Messenger of Allah :D was relieved from the effects of this black magic. (See: Tafisir Ibn Kathir & Ma’arif al-Qur’an)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=3018&CATE=115"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=...18&CATE=115[/url]

May Allah protect us all from the effects of the wickidness of the people,

Assalamu alaikum mhnaz, JazaakAllahu Khairan Katheeran for the information.

I had no idea about the history of the 2 Surahs. There is no end to learning, SubhanAllah.

Salaams.

SURA 2 AYAT 102....

SO in this ayat Allah says the satans, these rebels disbelieved teaching men SIHR(seen ha and ra) teaching men eloquent seduction,deception they taught how to turn a thing from its proper place to a false place. So who were these rebels of PROPHET SOLOMONS kingdom?? The bad JEWS.Thats why they cry at the weeping wall in Jerusalum crying over the loss of the great kingdom of SOLOMON. Now Hurut and Marut did not teach deception, falsehood, turning things from there proper place, they were wise and taught men the sciences but telling them that we are a test for you.

So donot commit breach of faith.Meaning donot take these teachings and do bad with them,Allah says they lernt from them (HARUT and MARUT) that by which they made distinction between man and his wife. They learned the sciences of how to make seperation between religious order (MAN) and communitie life (WIFE) seperation of religion and state. HARUT and MARUT did not teach them to separate them but Allah says they (the rebels the satans the bad JEWS) learned what harmed them, NOT what profited them.

And they knew that the buyers of SIHR (REMEMBER WHAT SIHR MEANS) those that brought into the idea of SIHR whould have no share in the happiness of the Hearafter. And Allah says evil was the price for which they sold their own souls, If they but knew. They took the teaching of HARUT and MARUT and instead of getting the good they went for the bad the SIHR. Just ask yourself who are selling and buying and profit greatly in the world today is it not the JEWS, wars, banks, deception, all for the dollar theve sold their souls at a evil price. So my brother no i do not believe in magic this SIHR is looked at as magic but not the magic like dolls pins vodoo and all that no!! This using the sciences of the earth to manipulate masses of people. I hope that ive added another look on this debate. AS SALAAM ALAKIUM

Black magick should not even exist, but unfortunatly, it does. Not that I believe dark magick, as all it is someone casting spells to harm another.

White magick, on the other hand, is only done to bring goodness into the lives and hearts of others.

Pagans/Wiccans use white magick often - their religion forbids them using black magick for any reason whatsoever.

I don't think anyone should say that magick is evil, as other religions use it, and saying it is evil would be quite disrespectful to those people.

Black magick should not even exist, but unfortunatly, it does. Not that I believe dark magick, as all it is someone casting spells to harm another.

White magick, on the other hand, is only done to bring goodness into the lives and hearts of others.

Pagans/Wiccans use white magick often - their religion forbids them using black magick for any reason whatsoever.

I don't think anyone should say that magick is evil, as other religions use it, and saying it is evil would be quite disrespectful to those people.

What you are saying is magic. The magic of being a racisist ,white magic is good and black magic is bad do you see the evil in these words. How many kkk members would agree with you? The magic that im talking about is when people try to call on spirits, voodoo, and all that crap. If someone takes a doll and sticks pins in it there is no way that can affect you. Only if you let it, this so called magic relies heavely on your thinking. If you are weak minded then it will affect you if you are strong minded it will not. Thats why I said that it doesnt exist, Well I will rephrase it an say magic canot affect you if you are strong minded. Who here falls for david copperfield, or david blains tricks??? If you do then you have been affected by their magic their deception

Just one thing SilentForce,

Anyone who has been hurt by it can say it is evil.

"White" magic too can be evil. It all depends on the perspective from which it is seen. The caster of the spell might not view it as evil.. however, he who has been targeted can very well feel its evil.

Peace

What you are saying is magic. The magic of being a racisist ,white magic is good and black magic is bad do you see the evil in these words. How many kkk members would agree with you? The magic that im talking about is when people try to call on spirits, voodoo, and all that crap. If someone takes a doll and sticks pins in it there is no way that can affect you. Only if you let it, this so called magic relies heavely on your thinking. If you are weak minded then it will affect you if you are strong minded it will not. Thats why I said that it doesnt exist, Well I will rephrase it an say magic canot affect you if you are strong minded. Who here falls for david copperfield, or david blains tricks??? If you do then you have been affected by their magic their deception

Salam Aalikum Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhum

I hope Allah enlightens us all ..

I avoid talks on Magic/spirits/Curses.

I am infact bound to reply and tell what I have noticed in this long thread, My reply will not be an answer to every individual here.

Magic exists!!!!! You like it or not, it does exist and its existence is a test for us all.

Denying the existence of Magic is like denying a part of Islam. As earlier sum1 had stated that The Prophet Peace be Upon Him was cursed and thaz y The 2 Quls had been revealed.

Second thing, MAgic exisits but Please strengthen your faith so much and bear in mind that if the whole world wanted to harm you except Allah ten no harm would come to you, and if the whole world wanted to benefit you except Allah then no benefit would come to you.

I have been told by scholars that I am cursed and posssessed to extremes:)

and then they ask me how is it you walk and I tell them Its from Allah. I went for Umra and i drank Zam Zam and i started vomiting, The Locla ladies told me i was cursed and got me more Zam Zam to drink, and i drank and i vpmitted for 1 whol hour, I had filled a whole polythene bag vomitting. and at last i gave up and Said Alahmdulillah and went home, because or else i would have gone unconcious with the vomiting.

I have been around people who were cursed with magic, and Alhamdulillah by the will of Allah they were cured.

I had been afflicted with paralysis at age 2 and you will not believe after we left the country we were in I was standing on my feet at the Indian Airport. Subhaan Allah .. My family was just shocked, and today even my mom says it was a surprise.

I can go on with incidents coz Alhmadulillah Allah had made me see alot of different things in this short life of mine.. I can never thank him enough ever. And everything i went through only made me believe more strongly in Allah and his powers

I am Psychologically not Fit, well means i have Problems with my brain, and some fissures are abnormal, and i had 3 breakdowns, (Alhamdulillah Ala kull e haal), I suffered Amnesia, and a lot more, My doc thought i would never make itthrough my gradutaion this year, and the Religious ppl were saying I was cursed really bad, and i dunno wat all .. But Alhamdulillah Believe it or not, I topped Finance in my University, Did well in My Other exams, just badly in one exam but ALhamdulillah i wasnt feeling bad about anything.

And i shocked the world around me.

and i only have one answer to it .. If you believe in Allah nothing is impossible, and if you yet fail say Alhamdulillah ...

In the end I will only say that make your belief so strong in Allah and believe that No harm comes to you unless Allah lets it. so be patient, Hold onto the Quran and Sunnah, and Trust Allah.....

JAzak Allah khair

wa TAqabbal Allah minna wa minkum

Wa salam Alaikum Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhum

Walaykum salam sister Umm e Sarwat, that was an awesome post, mashaAllah!

May Allah reward, guide, help and protect you always ameen!

May Allah UTTERLY DESTROY the people who did magic on you, ameen!

What you say is so true - with total faith, trust and patience with Allah, you can accomplish anything!

Salaam UmESarwat,

May Allah the Almighty reward you for the wonderful reminder and truth to your post.

YES, it is very important to remember that it only comes to us if Allah the Almighty wills it.

While I believe that will is a strong component in effective magic, I'll also say that regardless of ones will, it WILL never happen if Allah taala wishes it not to happen.

Magick is real and the cure is out there.

For those who are afflicted, their test is one of faith and patience.

May we all be protected from the harm and evil of others.

Peace

Salam Alaikum wa rahmatullah

Walaykum salam sister Umm e Sarwat, that was an awesome post, mashaAllah!

May Allah reward, guide, help and protect you always ameen!

May Allah UTTERLY DESTROY the people who did magic on you, ameen!

What you say is so true - with total faith, trust and patience with Allah, you can accomplish anything!

JAzak Allah khair Brother Alpha Dude.

well i never asked Allah to destroy them, How could i bear any1 go to hell, I forgive them and I ask Allah to guide them and may they realise they are wrong, And i believe if I forgive them InshAllah Allah will forgive me, coz i am nothing but a humble servant of Allah... aameen

Salaam UmESarwat,

May Allah the Almighty reward you for the wonderful reminder and truth to your post.

YES, it is very important to remember that it only comes to us if Allah the Almighty wills it.

While I believe that will is a strong component in effective magic, I'll also say that regardless of ones will, it WILL never happen if Allah taala wishes it not to happen.

Magick is real and the cure is out there.

For those who are afflicted, their test is one of faith and patience.

May we all be protected from the harm and evil of others.

Peace

Walaikum Salam Sis Luv2Learn JAzak Allah Khair for acknowledging the truth dear one.

May Allah steadfast us all, give us patience, Perseverance, protect us from the Malooon shaitaan... Allahumma aameen

wa Sall Allah u ala Khairihi Khalqihi Ajmaeen

Bi Rahmatika Ta Arhamur Raheemeen

TAqabbal Allah minna wa minkum

was salam

Assalamu alaikum,

i have also heard of cases of physical illnesses caused by magic/jinn.

Assalam Alaikum

i have also heard of cases of physical illnesses caused by magic/jinn.

Yes indeed, I have myself seen a case of a religious and spiritual scholar who suffered paralysis coz of Magic. May Allah heal him.. aameen

I have seen another case of my friends Uncle (May he rest in the abode of heaven) who was paralysed coz of magic and the picture on wich magic was done was even found, well Uncle left for eternity last year. yet paralysed.

and as i stated i myself was also paralysed at age 2.

I have been a student of Molana Ismail Sahab who is now in Bangladesh, and Alhamdulillah i got to learn alot from him about Magic, curses, hasad, and alot more.

May Allah enlighten us all and protect us from every eveil .. Allahumma ameen ..

JAzak Allah Khair

wa Taqabbal Allah minna wa minkum

As salam a aliakum

I have a question for Insignia of Islam.

I am not sure whether my brother has had magic done on him or not and thought may be you could shed some light. I was told by someone that this would be the case in light of what he does now. My Brother is married to a lady of his choice and everything was fine. Recently, he has changed to become 2 people. When he is good, he is very good but then for some reason he completely changes. During this change he drinks, does drugs, etc. An example of this is that he booked his holiday in the end of September to do Umrah and two weeks after he is drinking, doing drugs, doesn’t go to work and disrespecting his wife and family. The change occurred after first cousins requested the hand of my younger brother and both my parents said no. Since then we have no link with any of our first cousins.

Could they have done black magic on my Brother and if so what can I do to reverse this as both my parents and sister in law is completely stressed.

Your response is eagerly awaited.

Assalam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

My brother in Islam May Allah SWT ease it on u and your family and your brother

Could they have done black magic on my Brother and if so what can I do to reverse this as both my parents and sister in law is completely stressed.

these r sins that he is actually indulging in, and you'll should try to find the cause, is it bad company or any depression etc... magic isnt the very first option..

consult a shaikh, the most prominent sign of magic is posession..

Try to contact a shaikh at your area..

May Allah SWT guide your brother and all of us alike and protect us.. Allahumma aameen

Was salam