Islamic Forum
Sofiaa

Black magick (jaadu)

PropellerAds
Salaam,

LOL sorry. It's not THAT scary. I'm sorry for putting you into such a tight position. You can check it out in daylight tomorrow okay? I don't want you to lose sleep over this. Anyway, have you been fasting 6 days in this month - Shawwal?

Peace

Salaam Insignia of Islam,

could you help in identifying if someone or a household might be under an influence of magick?

I need to gte in contact with this member can anyone help me?

salam thank you so much. my dad took me to the "baba" and he immediatley got the jinn that was possessing me out. i remember screaming for about 5 minutes , but he got it out very easily. he's an expert. he told me that what was done on me is black magic and ever since the first time that i went to him, every single night afterwards till this day i have been seeing dreams and nightmares of one of my aunt's hitting me with her eyes and they have been really freaky also. since i have been having these dreams nightly, i have noticed that through each night the dreams get more specific to the point where we actua,llly started exchanging words and she even admit to it. the man is currently in something called itiqaf so he's not answering his phone this whole ramadan lol but i really want to speak to him. he told my dad that i should go to him on a weekly basis but it has been like a month that i havnt gone to him so i need to go again. in the mean time i would like to speak to this isnigia of Islam since he is so outspoken. the baba i go doesnt really like to talk to me about these things but i have some questions so if u are there Insigna of Islam please come forward.

What is the difference between a Pirr and a Shaikh. How can I contact a trustworthy one in the north of England.

Sorry dont know how to edit a message so have to post a new one. I would also like to know the difference of an Aamil as well. If anyone knows the difference between them it would be much appreciated.

Hassan Ahmed < Hazrat Noor Zaman < Hazrat Qari zia ullah Shah sahab RA ijazat from Silsilay thanvi

Hazrat Noor Zaman < Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Sahab R A KHalifa of Hazrat Abdul ghani phul puri sahab R A < Hazrat e wala Hazrat Maulana Ashraf ali thanvi 1 sisilay

another is recently shaikh o mashaik Hazrat Maula Mohammad Ameen Sahab Damat Barkatuhum < Hazrat Shah Hakeem Akhter sahab damat barkathum you can find about his personility on intneret < Hazrat Dr. Maulana Abdul Hai R A Arfi sahab !!! < Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali thanvi R A

you may find about these perosnility on internet just search you will be easily get there Insha Allah ul Aziz

these are hanafia slsila followers Islamic > Hazrat Imam Abu Hanifa R A

We have ilaaj through a 33 Ayat of Qur'an that is managed by Hazrat Maula Zakaria R A thats name is MANZIL n Alhamdulillah those who came that knows about treatement !!! May Allah accept all our good deeds or work toward Deen Ameen Sum Ameen !!!

Sorry dont know how to edit a message so have to post a new one. I would also like to know the difference of an Aamil as well. If anyone knows the difference between them it would be much appreciated.

Assalam o Alaikum

My teachers shaikh hazrat mufti rasheed ahmed sahab R A problably said that dont be amil , only become kamil , as amil is the servant of JINN while JINN is doing what kamil says . it is due Aamil beleive onl his amal while kamil beleives onlly towards Allah that is the main difference

Shaikh and Pir

Shaikh and Peer almost the same thing but condition to the shaikh is that they have been ordered from his shaikh to do islah for the Ummat e muslima similiary his shaikh has been ordered by his shaikh till it reaches to Hazrat Janab Rasool e maqbool Salallahu Alaihi wasallam and they have capability . Pir is some thing like that he is under his teacher and they have permission to come people towards islah . but some time Shaikh and peer considered as same i m not talking about those peer who makes the people fool but they have some authicitiy that shown that he is Shaikh or Peer .

:sl:

I'd like to know what you're supposed to do/say when baseless accusations are levelled against you for having performed magick, when this is not so? My cousin says that some pious person took out 'ruqyah' and informed her family that someone in the family had done magick on them. And their logic pointed towards me :sl:

I've been yelled at and accused wrongly of doing something I would never think of... I tried to tell her that it was not me but she would not listen and has now stopped talking to me. :j:

Now I'm avoiding her. My uncle and aunt do not say anything but I feel as if they suspect me too... In the beginning, I couldn't help feeling really angry, but then I think this is a test... But I'm at a loss for what to do about it.

Would be grateful for some advice, thanks :D

:no:

asslamu alaikum,

you need to convince these relatives that magic involves shirk and you would not do kufr to help cast a spell as you are a muslim

Thank you thc!

I also have found solace in the following ayah:

“And it is Allah alone Whose help can be sought against that (lie) which you describe,†(12:18)

you need to find out some way to undo it, pray hard to god, also go to a healer or a sheikh and they can recommend stuff to you.