Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hashi Al-Eritre

An Explanation of Kitaab at-Tawheed

An Explanation of Muhammad ibn Abd al Wahhab's Kitab al Tawhid

ISBN: 1898649618

Author: Allamah(Scholar) Abd al-Rahman al-Sa'di (d.1376 AH); Abu Khaliyl (translator)

Publisher: Al-Hidaayah Publishing & Distribution (2003)

Pages: 288 Binding: Hardback

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_store.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/talkislam/b7892.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_store.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/talkislam/b7892.html[/url]

I have not read this book yet as it came out recently, but i decided to post this book first due to its great importance. One cannot worship his Lord if he does not know who his Lord is. There is ALOT more to 'laa illaha il Allah' than 'there is no God but Allah', and every single Muslim MUST learn the proper Tawheed in order to be able to worship Allah in the best manner.

I have provided a link above for anyone who wants to read more about the book and see the sample pages.

The translator, Abu Khaliyl, is a Da'ee in the United States. He comes over to Canada sometimes during the Year to the QSS Conferences ( "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url] ). He is also the head of a non-profit Islamic organization in Alabama called Dar al Kitaab wal Hikma ( "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dkh-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dkh-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url] ) . The website is an online bookstore as well and they sell this book.

wassalaamu 'alaikom

Edited by Hashi Al-Eritre

PropellerAds