Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Allahs Religion is serious

Jinn Powers

Aselamu Aleykum

i dont like asking this question but I am very curious about this

i tryed to get it out of my mind but i couldnt

i have heard from some woman that how imams work with jinns and such

1.How do jinns know this stuff who tells them?

this lady was telling me how this woman made a spell on her

from that spell she got really sick

she talked to an imam the next day the imam told her where were the things the other woman put to her as a spell

under her bed .......... :sl:

how does the imam know this?

is it from jinns ?

how do jinns know ?

are the jinns oround us at all times like meleks ?i dont think so (unsure)

she said that she has been to many doctors but they screwed her more so its definetelly the spell

poor woman

this world is full of evil and hate

the unseen world

wow

PropellerAds

sister, i pray for this woman.

but forgive me when i say: what? i do not comprehend.

waalaikum assalam sister,

To answer your questions, it is true that some imams and others cooperate with the jinn.

Jinns can get information about you from your companion jinn (Qareen). Spells can be cast on people using the jinn. This is haram and spoken about explicitly in the qur'an in surat albaqarah. Spells can cause all sorts of damage in ones life.

That imam who found out how where the things the other woman put to place the spell on her, found it out through a jinn. That knowledge is only known through contact with the jinn. Jinns are oftentimes dishonest and lie to create enmity between people so they are not to be trusted. Jinns are more corrupt than people.

Yes, jinns are around us at all times. They are not like Angels. They are different in nature and oftentimes the disbelieving ones hang around to sow enmity and hatred between people. They hang around to distract you during your prayer.

If you are reading your morning and evening supplications and those before bed, you should be protected from their harm.

Doctors can not always solve the problems of those who have spells on them because the jinn are the cause and oftentimes it's hard to diagnose those sorts of issues. This world is truly full of hate but what you can do is avoid thinking about jinns much and protect yourself.

Peace

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

1) It is forbidden for anyone to deal with the jinn, including this man that is referred to as an "Imam."

For the fatwa, go to the following site: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/10518/jinn"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/10518/jinn[/url] and (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/search/jinn/AllWords/t,q,a"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/search/jinn/AllWords/t,q,a[/url]

how would one even talk to the jinn?

not that i want to, i praie Allah and only Allah, but this is somthing totaly new to me, and i want to know so that i can be aware of a jinn when i "see" one.

aselamu aleykum

Andre check out the links above

thats a good question "how would one even talk to the jinn?" those that talk to them know how

as Ruk has said 1) It is forbidden for anyone to deal with the jinn, including this man that is referred to as an "Imam."

another question

would Qareen be good or evil or both

:sl: / Peace

how would one even talk to the jinn?

Mostly through witchcraft and other deviant rituals are certain people able to do this. It varies from culture to culture. What we need to know as Muslims is to stay away from these people and practices (which is regarded as shirk because it involves invoking the powers of something other then Allah), and stay closer to the majority of Muslims who do not engage in such things.

would Qareen be good or evil or both

Maybe a better answer can be given for this, but simply put Qareen is regarded as evil, as it's main purpose as a companion to humans is to seduce them into doing evil actions.

so pagans, when they do whatever do do correctly, get powers from the jinn?

if so this is bad becasue my mother is peagan. she is very loving, and dosent force anything uppon me, and if she dose well Allah almight rules over her any day.

sorry i went off track there.

so pagans, when they do whatever do do correctly, get powers from the jinn?

I don't quite understand you here brother...maybe you can elaborate further?

like when pagans do their rituals and stuff, they call uppon the jinn?

like when pagans do their rituals and stuff, they call uppon the jinn?

Pagans worship and call upon many things; it could be the sun, fire or any other inanimate or animate objects. So its not just the jinn.

I trust you know your mother best when it comes to what she worships, and what her intentions may be.

actually that all i know. that shes a pagan.

:sl:

If there are no reasons to show that she means you ill harm then I would suggest to you not to doubt and suspect her intentions. You did say that your mom would not force anything on you. Thats a good thing right? That shows understanding on her part.

Try to reason with her, and show respect to her, even if she's not convinced of Islam.

Its best to avoid suspicion and saying things with no basis when talking about one's intentions brother.

Also, if you're interested there are ways to protect yourself against jinn and other forms of black magic.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503547054"]Source[/url]

:sl:

If there are no reasons to show that she means you ill harm then I would suggest to you not to doubt and suspect her intentions. You did say that your mom would not force anything on you. Thats a good thing right? That shows understanding on her part.

Try to reason with her, and show respect to her, even if she's not convinced of Islam.

Its best to avoid suspicion and saying things with no basis when talking about one's intentions brother.

Also, if you're interested there are ways to protect yourself against jinn and other forms of black magic.

im not saying she would harm me, she never would. she is a very open minded, loving, caring person. i just want her to be in paradise, she is my mother after all.

sorry to sound naive and ignorant but what exactly is a pagan? is it a form of christianity? and what sort of rituals are done where they call jinns?