Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SparklLZz

IF Community Projects Forum

Asalaamualaikum

brother dot, please can we have a separate forum for IF Team/Community Projects? It will make it easier for us to discuss how each project or fund raiser goes, rather than making topics in General Chat which get lost and hard to track.

Jazakhallah

PropellerAds

Walaikum Salaam,

Mash Allah, an excellent idea.

In our community we have some excellent adult and youth projects specifically for Muslims, including a prison rehabilitation project, a youth project and a Muslim school that all need help in whatever way people can help.

Was-Salaamu Alaikum,

Abu Suhaylah.

Asalaamualaikum

wowwww i want to be a part of that, what area is it? my main problem is that imreally really shy. where i live theres no sense of community, and for the community projects that ARE available, dont really appeal ot me, plus i feel awkward trying to get involved. Also, i dont know how to find out what MUSLIM community projects are happening in my local area.

Ma'salaama

Asalaamualaikum

im making a site on manchester online website, i have no idea what im doing but i might aswell, nothing to loose. i think i just found a charities & voluntary bulletin board.

Walaikum Salaam,

Manchester, bit to far north for me - LOL! I was in Cheatham Hill a few months ago, I don't know how close you are to there.

Our community is based in Luton, strong Muslim area here, but sadly most do not practice the deen.

Was-Salaamu Alaikum,

Abu Suhaylah.

Asalaamualaikum

i dont know anyone from Luton but im often in London which isnt too far away. Im about 10 mins away from Cheethamhill.

Walaikum Salaam,

Well think of some ideas as to what you want to do and I will put you in touch with a Masjid in Cheatham Hill or may need your help and ideas.

Was-Salaamu Alaikum,

Abu Suhaylah.

Asalaamualaikum

well inshallah we will gather some ideas. Sister Swanlake had a great idea, of visiting the elderly. not many muslims do that, gathering youth and doing that would be a fantastic idea.

street clean ups are also great ideas, especially cleaning up cheethamhill!!

will get back to u with some better ideas inshallah

Edited by SparklLZz