Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cheerio

Some funny Quotes

Marriage

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield

Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day.

Mickey Rooney

In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice that still continues.

Helen Rowland

I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

Rita Rudner

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...

Sir Norman Wisdom

You know you're getting fat when you can pinch an inch on your forehead.

John Mendoza

Children

The first half of our life is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.

Clarence Darrow

The trouble with children is that they're not returnable.

Quentin Crisp

here are only two things a child will share willingly -- communicable diseases and his mother's age.

Benjamin Spock

I love children, especially when they cry, for then someone takes them away.

Nancy Mitford

We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.

Phyllis Diller

Politics

A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.

H. L. Mencken

Politicians are wonderful people as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, such as working for a living.

P. J. ORourke

Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book.

Ronald Reagan

PropellerAds

:D

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...

Sir Norman Wisdom

:laugh:

I love children, especially when they cry, for then someone takes them away.

Nancy Mitford

thats mean!!!

We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.

Phyllis Diller

:laugh: hahahha!!!!