Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Safiyyah UmmMaher

Very Beautiful Recitation

Assalamo Alaykom wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

May Allah subhaana wa taala bless whole ummah and keep us all in the right path, ameen.

Assalamo Alaykom wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

PropellerAds

Mashallah , amazing , Alhamdolelah for having Quran .

Shokran Um Maher ,

Proud

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

This is a miracle of Allah subhaanahu wa ta'ala, because such as large crowd standing together shoulder to shoulder and feet to feet in such a peaceful manner.

The way they stand clearly remind me of the Day of Judgment where/when we are going to stand in a similar manner in ranks. Each nation will be summoned.

The followers of Isa bin Maryam alayhissalam are going to follow Isa bin Maryam in similar manner. Isa will be the Imam and the people will stand peaceful behind him. This is the way I imagine the Day of Judgment during the Hisab Stage which will take place, Allah knows best, in the Seventh Heaven in a place Allah decided.

The followers of the other prophets will follow their prophets in a similar manner.

Just imagine you stand on a day of judgment in such a peaceful manner behind your prophet which is Rasulullah Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.

I wished I could watch them making sujood which is another miracle of Islam.

Other religions need music to entertain themselve, but in Islam the only music that is played, which is a most powerful music, is Peaceful Silence. Here peace lives on earth.