Islamic Forum
hamza81

The Terrible Blasphemy Of Paul

Peace Calos

I'm not sure anyone can corrupt the word of God. I'm very sure that it can be distorted and manipulated to extricate a certain meaning, but the funny thing is, God' word will always prevail and the "corruptors" will suffer the fate planned for them.

The Bible is a good read, it raises my blood pressure at times and at others it softens my heart, this is when I know what is from God and what is from man.

Peace

Chris

Chris, that is no indication of what is true and what is not. You would be better off tossing a coin for heads or tails. How do you separate you personal likes and dislikes, opinions, philosophy, etc. for what you read and claim to know from your reading? You need to rethink that statement.

PropellerAds

originally posted by Chris

Peace Calos

I'm not sure anyone can corrupt the word of God.

They can, but they can't prevent God from keeping it alive in the hands of those who really want to follow God.

I'm very sure that it can be distorted and manipulated to extricate a certain meaning, but the funny thing is, God' word will always prevail and the "corruptors" will suffer the fate planned for them.

But they still corrupt. Eventually they will get their rewards, but that is after the damage has been done.

The Bible is a good read, it raises my blood pressure at times and at others it softens my heart, this is when I know what is from God and what is from man.

Peace

Chris

I prefer flipping a coin. It is much safer. At least I get a consistent 50% minimum on each toss. I will never get 0% unless the coin is not a fair one.

Again I ask you to provide the name of the person/s that has corrupted the Gospel we read today?

Actually, you'd have to show that the Gospel has reached us unaltered. What I am asking for is a chain of authority in this format: Jesus(pbuh) taught X who in turn taught Y who in turn taught Z. What we have is Jesus taught the disciples and Paul and they in turn taught some people but who are these people? And who did they teach?

Bismiallah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim All praise is due to Allah(swt). We praise HIM and seek HIS Help, and ask for HIS forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah(swt) from the evil in our souls and from our sinful deeds. Whoever Allah(swt) guides, no one can mislead. And whoever Allah(swt) misguides, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah(swt). And I bear witness that Muhammad is HIS servant and messenger. O believers, have taqwa[fear] of Allah(swt) according to HIS right and die not save as Muslims. O mankind have taqwa of your LORD, the ONE who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and from them spread many men and women. And fear Allah(swt) from whom you demand your mutal rights and [do not cut] familial relations. Surely, Allah(swt) is EVER an ALL-WATCHER over you. O believers, have taqwa of Allah(swt) and always speak the truth. HE will direct you to do righteous deeds and will forgive you your sins. And whosoever obeys Allah(swt) and HIS Messenger has in deed achieved a great achievement.

Christians

My beloved, various people will reject the holy way of life revealed through you. You will discover that those called Christians are often most responsive to Islam as the PATH of LOVE that returns directly to the SOURCE of LOVE. Among Christians, you will find fully dedicated lovers of DIVINE LOVE who have renounced the world to live solely for Allah(swt) MOST HIGH. They will not be arrogant or exclusive when they hear the WORDS of TRUTH that have descended through the Prophet of Allah(swt). You will see their eyes overflow with tears, as the deep recognition awakens that this GLORIOUS QUR'AN is the LIVING TRUTH. They will exclaim, “MOST precious Allah(swt), we experience spontaneous faith in Your Revelation through the Messenger Muhammad(sallallaahu 'alahi wasallaam). Please inscribe our names among the blessed witnesses to the truth of Islam. Why should we Christians not also affirm the message of unity that the SOURCE of WISDOM is transmitting through the RADIANT QUR'AN? Why should we not long to be embraced by Allah(swt) MOST MERCIFUL into the loving communication of Islam, the root and essence of all DIVINE REVELATION?“ Allah(swt) will respond with intense Love to the declaration of trust from HIS Christian lovers, and to their lives of sheer goodness, by bringing them home into the SOURCE of LOVE, which they will experience as verdant gardens beyond time, flowing with rivers of purity and peace. Holy Qur'an 5: 85-88 So my brothers in Al-Islam lets not castigate our brothes who seek the truth and remeber the only difference between Islam and Christianity is a line between us all so lets us not cut off family ties and teach one another Al-Hamdulillah. As Salaam Alaikum Rahmn Tu Lahi Wa Baraka Tu

Bismiallah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim All praise is due to Allah(swt). We praise HIM and seek HIS Help, and ask for HIS forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah(swt) from the evil in our souls and from our sinful deeds. Whoever Allah(swt) guides, no one can mislead. And whoever Allah(swt) misguides, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah(swt). And I bear witness that Muhammad is HIS servant and messenger. O believers, have taqwa[fear] of Allah(swt) according to HIS right and die not save as Muslims. O mankind have taqwa of your LORD, the ONE who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and from them spread many men and women. And fear Allah(swt) from whom you demand your mutal rights and [do not cut] familial relations. Surely, Allah(swt) is EVER an ALL-WATCHER over you. O believers, have taqwa of Allah(swt) and always speak the truth. HE will direct you to do righteous deeds and will forgive you your sins. And whosoever obeys Allah(swt) and HIS Messenger has in deed achieved a great achievement.

Christians;

My beloved Hamza & Carlos, various people will reject the holy way of life revealed through you. You will discover that those called Christians are often most responsive to Al-Islam as the PATH of LOVE that returns directly to the SOURCE of LOVE. Among Christians, you will find fully dedicated lovers of DIVINE LOVE who have renounced the world to live solely for Allah(swt) MOST HIGH. They will not be arrogant or exclusive when they hear the WORDS of TRUTH that have descended through the Prophet of Allah(swt). You will see their eyes overflow with tears, as the deep recognition awakens that this GLORIOUS QUR'AN is the LIVING TRUTH. They will exclaim, “MOST precious Allah(swt), we experience spontaneous faith in Your Revelation through the Messenger Muhammad(sallallaahu 'alahi wasallaam). Please inscribe our names among the blessed witnesses to the truth of Al-Islam. Why should we Christians not also affirm the message of unity that the SOURCE of WISDOM is transmitting through the RADIANT QUR'AN? Why should we not long to be embraced by Allah(swt) MOST MERCIFUL into the loving communication of Al-Islam, the root and essence of all DIVINE REVELATION?“ Allah(swt) will respond with intense Love to the declaration of trust from HIS Christian lovers, and to their lives of sheer goodness, by bringing them home into the SOURCE of LOVE, which they will experience as verdant gardens beyond time, flowing with rivers of purity and peace. HOLY QUR'AN 5:85-88. So my brothers in Al-Islam lets not castigate our brothes who seek the truth and remeber the only difference between Al-Islam and Christianity is a line between us all so lets us not cut off family ties and teach one another our truth Al-Hamdulillah. As-Salaam-Alaikum-Rahmn-Tu-Lahi-Wa-Baraka-Tu

Now that’s sad…all I hear from Muslims (with all respect) is “The Bible has been corrupted” yet they do not even know who corrupted the Bible many prefer to divert the issue by quoting verses from the Bible which only amplifies their own ignorance…

Grace and peace be with you,

The Bible admits that the Bible is corrupted into a lie by the keepers and writers of the Bible themselves according to Jeremiah 8:8 :

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! Therefore, the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption!

We know that there are many contradictory verses, errors, mistranslations, misinterpretations, illegal alterations and illegal addition etc in the OT and the NT. Therefore, the Bible is corrupt.