Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Musafir

General chat

Why cant I post in the general chat....since I cant I will forward my question here...

I was lost trying to find directions and came upon this black man, I asked him for directions. After helping me out he yanks out somes articles relating to the christianity faith and tells me to read, lucky for me my dreind arrived and I said I have to go. But next time someone does that what should I do, must I say no why dont you read some articles of Islamic faith and combat him there and then, but I dont carry articles of faith on me because I dont expecr such instances to happen, what advice would you give me especially to those that have faced similar situations.

PropellerAds

:D

You will be able to post on General Chat after getting 50 posts.

Regarding your question, if you are knowlegeable in Islam try and give him dawah, their and then on the spot, if he is interested to teach about christianity teach him about ours, but also ask questions about his religion relating to some loop holes in his religion, afterall we have the truth...

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]read this[/url].

:D Asalamalaikum everyone (w00t) :D :D

What has been happening here then?????? (w00t)

SUbhanAllah sisters and brothers - why are we stooping SO LOW as to breach privacy?

Words are an Amanah and we should keep away from that which doesnt concern us -

Come on folks - brighten your lives with the Beauty of the Love of God and you will find no need to invade other peoples' privacy -

shame on you -

so sad -

so immature -

and then we wonder WHY the Ummah is being defeated ???????

GROW UP B)

And I think its a good idea that brother & sisters chit/chat has been addressed :D

However - for many, a forum such as this is one of the main sources of advise. Therefore I suggest people have a gender-specific problem room for sensitive topics - if its one with regular password changes - it should be better to maintain privacy?

InshaAllah - the other option is setting up an msn chat

I am always here if anyone needs anything -

Take care all

Wasalam, duas

sis in "you crazy people" mode :D

Peace_Child, looks like its been too long since you last visited here.

Anyhow, welcome back sister. btw, please do not go off topic.