Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
qistina255

Doing all for Islam

Assalamualaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters,

I'm 15 right now and living in France.

I'm trying my best to do the best for Islam in academic

S pleace dear sisetrs and brothers, help me in my 'fight'.

I want to be the best so that one day I can stand out there and help our brothers and sisters 'cause i know that only with knowledge I can help them

'peace'

PropellerAds

ALHAMDULILLAHHH.. SISter..

U are such a GREAT person.. (because of Allah) :D

That Allah has given u this Desire .. MASHALLAH

SIS, i am pretty much a NOvice myself.. :(

But i know.. there are LOTS others who can help you Dearly, in this parth.. in THIS SITE :D

u have come to the VERY right Site sis

MASHALLAH..

And well sis, I think i can help you with some link of a Site.. where there are MUCH to learn from.. about Allah, our Creator.. :D

this is the Address of the site.. which i JUST got couple of hours ago from another sister, Safaa :P

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamcan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamcan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

if you are there be sure to read.. all the Signs of Allah :P its VERY fascinating :D

I prayyyy that SIS.. YOU CAN DO IT !! INSHALLAH :D

that ur Dreams come true With the Mercy of Allah (swt)

Assalamu alaykum

Masha'Allah sister.....you have a great attitude...continue like that and Allah will make your struggle easier Insha'Allah........

Your sister in Islaam

Wa'alaikumu salam

PS Je suis tres fiere de toi!! :D

Thanks sis,

thanks a lot!!!

Please...i feel quite lonely now...

i dunno know how much i can stand...just hate to find out how our bros and sis are treated in palestin and iraq,

please, make a dua for me

AWWW dont Feel loneley.. are are all here for you hun :D

Hun i know its veryy bad whats goin on Palestine and Iraq..

but only thing we can do i pray to Allah (SWT).. and well join the palestinians and fight.. but the whole world is against muslim, no one is there to help us.. NOT even the ARAB world.. which makes me soo SAD !!

i mean, what in the world is stopping them to do something against israel?

(no offence to anny one here, but Arabs DO have the Ability to help palestinians, cuz look That place IS surrounded by Arab NATIONS.. NOT USA or UK.. then whyy they dont do anything? I mean USA and UK are the only main country who are helping the israelis.. if THEY can help the israelis, WHY cant the ARABs help the PALESTINIANS? well i guess its because they dont want to be labeled as Terrorrists.. or having Economic sanctions.. but thats just too bad that the USA have that kind of power.. and the reality iss.. THE ARABS Gave them the power or else, the OIL that the ARABS have, they are the ones who should be the most powerful.. but too bad they are not.. cuz, they are not UNITED. no matter how United they sound or may LOOK )

Edited by Saira

Asalamu'Alycom

May Allah make everything easy for you and may Allah give you strength to win this fight for knowledge.

Mashalla dearest sister in Islam

Subhanallah its a blessing to see a sister strving at such young Age To be among the righteous ones

I would recommand you to read books and articles of Sheikh Ibn Taimiyyah and his student Sheikh Ibn Qayyim

Not Everyone at this young age has the light Of knowledge

Mashalla .Truly Allah Is The one who blesses us with what is kheir for us Please be patient and kneen in Searching ..search rfrom best sources..and inshalla By holding on to Sunnah ..sunnah is Islam and Islam is sunna ....

Knowledge is light... Every path that You take in search of knowledge is a way to paradise .. ``the Islamic Knowledge is best And worth acquring because through this Allah subhanawallaha is recognized and acknowledge and by it He is worshipped.``.. one who posssesses this knowledge knows what Allah subhanawatallah has made lawful from him and what He has prohibited him from.

The greatest and most excellent Knowledge is that which pertains to Allah subnawatallah His names and His attributes and this knowledge is known as Aqeedah (belief) . indeed to Allah subnawatallah belongs the best example, which is the highest description in every aspect of His essence , names attributes and actions.

These are some statments I read from Kitabul al elim, Knowledge by title(book) So inshalla would love to share

Inshalla sister anytime u need anyhelp feel free to pm me or mail me ok

May Allah reward you dearest sister fil deen

Barakatullahi feekhe

Edited by Saima

Thank u dearest sis for u'r pray to God,

insyaallah, i will try my best to devote myself to Islam,

sis Saima,

i will try to find those books,

insyaallah