Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hashi Al-Eritre

The Methodology of the Saved Sect

The Methodology of the Saved Sect

Shaikh Muhammad bin Jameel Zaynoo

198 pg Paperback

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_onlineislamicstore(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/b3220.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_onlineislamicstore(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/b3220.html[/url]

You can also purchase this book from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dkh-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dkh-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

This book relates more to Methodology of following Islam (Manhaj). Beliefs and Methodology (Aqeedah and Manhaj) go hand in hand, if one is difficient, the other will somehow be difficient as well.

The book above is a beginners intruduction the correct Aqeedah and Manhaj of Islam. The author discusses who the saved sect is, their methodology, the signs of the saved sect, as well as other aspects of Aqeedah. What i like about this book is that it gives you all the topics you need to know in a summarized yet sufficient form. Anyone can read it and understand it easily. It gives the reader the foundations he needs to have to know the correct methodology of following the Sunnah, while presenting it in a way any reader, regardless of his background in knowledge, would understand and benefit from it. The book also discusses the term 'wahabi' and who Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahaab was and he relates a personal story (which is rather funny, but true) which inshaa Allah i will post later (i lended my book to another brother so have to get it back to transcribe for u all to read inshaa Allah).

Conclusion, an excellent beginners book thats summarized and simplified so any and every muslim can benefit and absorb its benefit, yet concise and detailed enough to give u a solid foundation of the Manhaj of Islam.

PropellerAds