Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shez

google bot on the "main page"

:D

on the main page it says there is a googlebot, is he from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] or an actual member?

:w:

PropellerAds

Its from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Google[/url].

on the main page it says there is a googlebot, is he from google or an actual member?

googlebot7.jpg

Good question. I saw same thing at other board last time.

Now, as it says: 7 members = Yurt, J_D, clarity, doomhammer, Immaad, Idontgetit, lizhong

means : "GoogleBot" was not counted yet as member.

And in other board we can see also that "google" visits are for indexing the board ( i think ).

Allahu a'lam wa bishshowab.040915anj.gifth_6.jpgth_3.jpg[/url]

BTW: pls.participating in this "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.almost-everything.co.uk/Islam/"]forum[/url], we've "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.almost-everything.co.uk/Islam/"]almost-everything[/url].

just out of curiousity, how does GoogleBot works with the forums, i know about webpages but i presume the indexing forums is different?

just out of curiousity, how does GoogleBot works with the forums, i know about webpages but i presume the indexing forums is different?
Yes, indexing forums is different. Because the forum's contain are changing from time to time, then the indexing should also updated from time to time.

We had experienced also with MSNbot:

msnbot.jpg

BTW: pls.participating in this "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.almost-everything.co.uk/Islam/"]forum[/url], we've "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.almost-everything.co.uk/Islam/"]almost-everything[/url].

:D for the info MarineLiner.

Btw, we had rather a lively discussion the other day on "General Chat" board, the thread is called "We are #1" shez.

Salamwalaikum,

Dot, what is this ? should it concern us ?

who.jpg

And we saw also the "Archieve(contact admin if its a beneficial link)" now.

[flash=140,40]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sitesled(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/members/rofi/marine.swf