Islamic Forum
Luqman1984

What You Should Except From Obama..

What? How is that my reasoning?

from your response to nile salafy's post on page 1. are you Islamophobic, russ, for saying that muslims did 9/11?

wassalam,

y

PropellerAds
from your response to nile salafy's post on page 1. are you Islamophobic, russ, for saying that muslims did 9/11?

I would be, If I blamed Muslims or Islam for 9/11.

I would be, If I blamed Muslims or Islam for 9/11.

so who did 9/11?

wassalam,

y

Al Qaeda.

all or some al qaeda?

wassalam,

y

Great,

I also blame israel for 7/11, the indian massacre, and piracy in somali.

So I take it that you blame israel simply because you can?

All.

what made you so sure?

Messages issued by bin Laden after September 11, 2001 praised the attacks, and explained their motivation while denying any involvement.[93]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Al_Qaeda"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Al_Qaeda[/url]

we are talking about the difference between some and all

Well then lets stop the socratic method for now, and you can just tell me plainly what you feel 9/11 has to do with our discussion.

as usual you lost track of what's being discussed. please refer to previous posts.

as usual you lost track of what's being discussed. please refer to previous posts.

As usual you will do anything to avoid answering a straight-forward question. I assume you have been trying to make a point for the last several posts, so make it.

As usual you will do anything to avoid answering a straight-forward question. I assume you have been trying to make a point for the last several posts, so make it.

the reality is that not all alqaeda did wtc.. but you blame it on all of them. so why you criticized nile salafy again?

wassalam,

y

the reality is that not all alqaeda did wtc.. but you blame it on all of them. so why you criticized nile salafy again?

The entire organization planned it and participated in it.

that's what you believe. if you can believe whatever you want, then why deprive nile salafy of the same right?

wassalam,

y

that's what you believe. if you can believe whatever you want, then why deprive nile salafy of the same right?

I don't tar an entire racial or religious group.

you don't. but a very large number of americans are racists for saying muslims did 9/11, if we use your reasoning.

wassalam,

y

you don't. but a very large number of americans are racists for saying muslims did 9/11, if we use your reasoning.

It is not incorrect to point out that all of the attackers were muslim, but it would be incorrect and racist to say that the muslims in general caused 9/11.

It is not incorrect to point out that all of the attackers were muslim

then why it is incorrect to point this out?

I'm sure its a well known theory that the President of the US and its gov are the puppets of the Jews and co-operations ..

and mainly Jews control the co-operations .. so the president has to use politics ( lies ) to get on his knees for them

So we'll just wait and see how he serves his masters .. it will take time .. he's not in office yet

~Nile_Salafy~

I'm sure its a well known theory that the President of the US and its gov are the puppets of the Jews and co-operations ..

He blames "the Jews" for controlling the US government. That is as racist as blaming "the muslims" for 9/11.

So I take it that you blame israel simply because you can?

Why not? You seem to.

If the magical, mystical organisation 'al qaeda' is as large as the west makes it out to be,

you really believe that every member of every cell in every country across the globe, was involved in 9/11?

I really find that hard to believe.

al qaeda; the west's scapegoat on every problem in life.

He blames "the Jews" for controlling the US government. That is as racist as blaming "the muslims" for 9/11.

that's your manipulation. all he said is that President of the US and its gov are the puppets of the Jews and co-operations ..

wassalam,

y