Islamic Forum
Luqman1984

What You Should Except From Obama..

all he said is that President of the US and its gov are the puppets of the Jews and co-operations ..

How is that different?

PropellerAds
How is that different?

you can't accuse people of being judeophobia for stating a common fact.

wassalam,

y

you can't accuse people of being judeophobia for stating a common fact.

Well no, its nonsense, but assuming it is fact, would you say that the US is run by all of the Jews? Meaning did Judaism as an organization decide to take over the US govenment?

Well no, its nonsense, but assuming it is fact, would you say that the US is run by all of the Jews? Meaning did Judaism as an organization decide to take over the US govenment?

who talked about all? if i said americans outsourced their jobs to asia, does that mean that all americans as a group of people decide to outsource their jobs to asia? if i said americans are selling drugs in jakarta, does that mean all americans decide to sell drugs in jakarta?

wassalam,

y

who talked about all? if i said americans outsourced their jobs to asia, does that mean that all americans as a group of people decide to outsource their jobs to asia? if i said americans are selling drugs in jakarta, does that mean all americans decide to sell drugs in jakarta?

If you said "the" americans, then "all of them" is implied. You can avoid this by simply saying "some" americans or "some" Jews.

If you said "the" americans, then "all of them" is implied. You can avoid this by simply saying "some" americans or "some" Jews.

i guess you don't understand context. similarly, when you said "alqaeda" did 9/11, then "all of its members around the world" is implied.

wassalam,

y

neutralized is your preferred choice of word, which means your govt and your fellow americans have been enslaved by israeli state.

But the US` is also "enslaved" by the gun lobby, by the environmental lobby and so on. It isn't accurate or useful to descibe israel's infulence on one area of US foreign policy as enslavement of the whole country.

palestinian issue is one of the world's big problems that has been around for some fifty years. you can't deny that some other world's current issues today are attributable to this.

Some, yes. Most, no. By far the biggest problems facing the world right now are climate change, environmental degredation/over-population and the financial crisis. None of these has anything to do with israel/Palestine.

I blame all Jews that currently live in Palestine, who manly came during the establishment of the israeli Occupying State.

Did they? What proportion of israel's Jewish population was born there? Whatever it is, it will be a majority soon. Will that change you attitude?

Yasnov, your English isn't up to this. When you say "the Jews" it means ALL Jews. Not all Jews are even Zionists, much less in control of the US government.

Your racism is the equivalent of saying "the blacks rob banks" when you mean "two blacks robbed a bank".

Yasnov, your English isn't up to this. When you say "the Jews" it means ALL Jews. Not all Jews are even Zionists, much less in control of the US government.

you've never heard of the importance of situational context, do you?

wassalam,

y

I have, actually. What's your point?

if i said malaysia beats australia 3-0, do you think the whole malaysian beat australian 3-0?

when newspaper said zimbabwe accuses britain of cholera 'genocide', does that mean all zimbabwe people are accusing britain of cholera genocide?

wassalam,

y

You weren't taking about israel, you were talking about "the Jews". If you don't mean all Jews, which Jews do you mean?

If the media accused "the zimbabweans" of genocide, it would be accusing pretty much all zimbaweans.

You weren't taking about israel, you were talking about "the Jews". If you don't mean all Jews, which Jews do you mean?

since we talk about US government, then you should understand what i am referring to. i am referring to those jews who control the US govt.

wassalam,

y

And which Jews are those?

It's just silly to label an entire race/religion. If you are going to do it to Jews, you have to agree that the Muslims blew up 50 people in an Iraqi restaurant the other day, that the Muslims are the government of Afghanistan, that the Muslims attacked Mumbai.

Edited by troof

If you are going to do it to Jews, you have to agree that the Muslims blew up 50 people in an Iraqi restaurant the other day

yes, if they are muslims then i accept the fact that muslims blew up 50 people in an iraqi restaurant the other day.

wassalam,

y

Right. The Muslims blow up restaurants. The Muslims attacked Mumbai. The Muslims attacked London. The Muslims attacked NYC. The Muslims govern Afghanistan. The Muslims are suicide bombers. And so on. It's ridiculous to label an entire people that way.

Right. The Muslims blow up restaurants.

i don't understand you. if it's the muslims who blew up the restaurant, why would i say the jews?

wassalam,

y

What on earth are you talking about? Here it is in words of one syllable: if you say "the Jews" do bad things you must also say "the Muslims" (OK that's two syllables) do bad things. So don't say "the Jews" when you mean "some Jews".

don't make me laugh ... i followed all what you asked me ... what you still don't understand?

wassalam,

y

Fine. You will continue to say "the Jews" when you mean "some Jews". You can't object if others say "the Muslims" when they mean "some Muslims". You'll have to agree that the Muslims run Iraq, that the Muslims are suicide bombers and so on. You'll be in the odd situation of agreeing that the Muslims think it's haram to play the violin and also that the Muslims do not think it's haram to play the violin.

Fine. You will continue to say "the Jews" when you mean "some Jews". You can't object if others say "the Muslims" when they mean "some Muslims".

if the situational context of what it refers to is clear, why would i object?

wassalam,

y

Who know what you care about, but many Muslims and other groups who consider themselves discriminated against, rightly object strongly to the whole group being labelled for that actions of a few of its members.

If I was to say "The Aborigines are hopeless drunks who rape children" there would quite rightly be outrage. It wouldn't help at all if I disingenuously replied (as you do) that I was only talking about the Aborigines who are hopeless drunks who rape children.