who procrastinate?

Do you procrastinate?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you procrastinate?

• always
    • never
    • sometimes

:D

just curious as to who procrastinates. I am the Leader of all procrastinators that is for sure!! (w00t) :D :D but Alhumdulillah i always finish my work. :P plz tell the reason y.

i do it cuz these people never give me a break so i have to come up with one of my own lolz

:P

Edited by Mohammad ibn Naeem

PropellerAds

wow didnt know they actually had a word for such a practice....pro-cras-tinate.....

I am the last-minute-man (procrastinater) of last-minute-men.

i never go down without a last-minute-effort.

Asalaam Alaikum

Well i am sometimes this prostacinate, but most of the time i just leave it FULL STOP

^^ Errr, that's a little worrying. Meaning you hardly ever get anything done? :S.

Guest amani

wellll yes i do :D

for school homework i always used to do it night before (if it was a coursework)

or lesson before (with help from friends)

now hmmmmmm yeh i do leave a lot of things..like home stuff.. to last minute (hoping someone else will do it in the mean time (w00t) )

Asalaamualaikum

pro·cras·ti·nate Audio pronunciation of "Procrastinate" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (pr-krst-nt, pr-)

v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed

pro·cras·ti·nat·in

, pro·cras·ti·nates

v. intr.

To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

v. tr.

To postpone or delay needlessly.

interesting word...

I rarely do that with my studies, but i often do it with stuff like, having a shower, i leave it to the last minute and then im late for work!

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

I do it ALL THE TIME and it's getting out of hand. :D God, help me. :D

salam alikum,

ah i hate this characteristic i.m improving slowly alhamdulilah,

i donno why do it but like you bro i stil mange to get my work done nicly :D at the cost of bad sleeping patterns and isolation from outside world :D

salam alikum,

ah i hate this characteristic i.m improving slowly alhamdulilah,

i donno why do it but like you bro i stil mange to get my work done nicly  :D at the cost of bad sleeping patterns and isolation from outside world  :D

lol thas nothing man, my sister once stayed away 6 nights in a row on pro-plus doing her final year dissertation

Edited by SparklLZz

Procrastinator's Creed

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.

5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.

8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.

12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.

13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.

14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

Salaamu 'alaikum

I am the WORST procrastinator! I leave everything to the last minute, cooking dinner, taking a shower, doing homework! EVERYTHING! Hence I'm also usually late. Once I had 3 papers to turn in and 2 tests on the same day! Need I say how bad it all went? I do it 'cause I don't feel like doing it when I have a lot of time I can't really focus withoout pressure I start daydreaming and stuff.

w/s

Edited by sis Qassab

sister afG, no mostly every one i know gets it done including me lolz.

I like things done on time :P

however, this year I've kind of laid back.. I do most of my homework the night I get it.. but then again, I do some of my homework at home and leave the rest for reg in school :D

Coursework is done just a few days before it's deadline :D

Apart from that, I like to be oragnisd and do things on time :P

Im a serial procrastinator

I am QUEEN of the procrastinators! :D (when it comes to school work.) I always leave it to the last minute, and the pressure seems to work for me. :P

asalam alaikum

king of procrastinators? yeah right, you see at the end of the day all of you still get the work done, i actually procrastinate and still never get the work done, im not proud of it, but i guess that makes me the king then, i really should work upwards.

and the pressure seems to work for me. :P

:D, This was the case for me my whole 6 years of high school, now that its over(YAY!), I'm wondering if I get into uni, insha Allah, will I be the same?

:P, This was the case for me my whole 6 years of high school, now that its over(YAY!), I'm wondering if I get into uni, insha Allah, will I be the same?

6 years of high school? :shuriken:

hahaha

well then, YOU ARE a procrastinator, a huuuuuuuge one :D

Assalam Alaikum Wr Wb

Yes, I procrastinate. In fact, it's 6 AM here and I should be finishing up my homework which is due today (school starts at 8).

Assalam Alaikum Wr Wb

^^^...hey im in the same situation....and yet im here.

:D, This was the case for me my whole 6 years of high school, now that its over(YAY!), I'm wondering if I get into uni, insha Allah, will I be the same?

ya pressure always makes me think harder lolz but then when i am finished my home work and the pressure is off then i go to school and i can never seem to get any info in my brain :P LOLZ

^yo what home work are you talking about Brother MM, :D was there any home work?? huh? :D

:P

I Blame IF.......

Honestly everything is lastminute(contact admin if its a beneficial link) with me, its the worse and plus why do stuff i can do later? At school/college i hated them people who would do all their work on time, and then refuse to help me! ARGH some people *rolleyes* Amazing there is a word for everything lol......but i thought work would be different but i guess its much the same.....Have you done what i asked you to do last week? Yes.

<-------- starts typing very fast. Alhumdillah i learn to touchtype or else i would be wreck by now. Alhumdillah

I still blame IF..... :D

^^^ :D :P

No not really, I'm a do it now person. Leaving it for later is not a good idea, since sometimes things come up later and you have tons of things to do in the end.

Don't say you'll do things later unless Allah (subhanu wataala) wills, insha'Allah :P

Edited by Zeinab

6 years of high school?  :shuriken:

hahaha

well then, YOU ARE a procrastinator, a huuuuuuuge one :D

Hey! In Aust, everyone goes to highschool for 6 years, from grade 7 (12yrs old) till grade 12 (18 years old). Just to clear things up :D