Islamic Forum
skibture

The Event India

Assalam wa'alaykum,

Why is it that terrorist organisations like the Hindu fascist RSS who print copies of Mein Kamf are not as strongly covered and condemned when they conduct genocide against minorities? These Hindu nazi groups are often centralised and well organised, well trained in rank. They have conducted professional and succinct massacres throughout India and call for the conversion of non-Hindu South Asians to Hinduism. Astagfirullah! During the partition of India in 1947 the RSS was a key leader in the massacre of Muslims. How come these groups are allowed to goose step down the streets of Delhi and Mumbai after all they have done? I will tell you why, it is because their political wing is the BJP, Insha'Allah.

Death to Hindutva! Death to fascism! Death to those who murder children!

May Allah(s.w.t.) protect the Muslims from the spite of the enemies of Islam and allow them to show such people the light of this Deen. Ameen.

Assalam wa'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baraakatuh.

PropellerAds

This is going to be interesting.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettimesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5280084.ece"]The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth[/url]

Pakistanis, lol. This world is idiot, the masses are idiot, and one who believe in this crap is idiot. The attack may be funded by ISI, but if someone believe that the participants are pakistanis than He is Idiot, From Head to Toe is idiot, and nothing but Idiot.

Pakistanis, lol. This world is idiot, the masses are idiot, and one who believe in this crap is idiot. The attack may be funded by ISI, but if someone believe that the participants are pakistanis than He is Idiot, From Head to Toe is idiot, and nothing but Idiot.

Well, I'm convinced. What a compelling argument.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Al Farooq, if you think that most terrorism is done by agents of the countries/groups it is directed against, why don't you think that the Gujurat massacres were commited by Islamists?

Well, I'm convinced. What a compelling argument.

You really need something to cinvince? don't you have your own brain to think about this crap? They say that these people just arrived from a boat from Pakistan, and staright went to the locations and started killing.. Did you see that show that ran for 3 days? they know every single place of the bombay, someone who JUST arrived from Pakistan and standing in bombay (population of 2 crore)for the first time will do such actions with this control? and well, read latest reports. now they are blaming Bangladesh...

Al Farooq, if you think that most terrorism is done by agents of the countries/groups it is directed against, why don't you think that the Gujurat massacres were commited by Islamists?

Are you dumbo? Islamists kill their ownselves? did you even know what happened in Gujarat massacre? or you just wanna show here how ignorant you people are? You can see hindu mobs running in the city, burning muslims alive on different channels at that time.. and even the reports later find the MODI, the hindu minister backed that massacre.

Well, you are claiming that nearly all terrorist acts are really committed by the leaders of the people being attacked. I repeat, why not in Gujurat?

so the american dudes are now able to see that the crimes in mumbai were committed solely in the name of those who commit them. while the american crimes in iraq, afghanistan, pakistan and syria are committed by elected governments on behalf of the american people.

I did, and I cannot see how it is a response the discussion I am having - that a claim that 90% of terrorist acts are really 'false flag' operations would tend to suggest that the Gujurat atrocities were committed by Muslims.

my post above was a response to russ and sky ... that's why i asked you to read. you are not an american dude, are you?

wassalam,

y