Islamic Forum

assalamu aliakum I am new here but I really need help.my daughter recently went overseas for what I thought was a holiday.now I am told she got married.alhamdulilah I am new to Islam and so heartbroken that we was close and shared everything.suddenly she seems cold and incaring.she is a muslim also.we live dalone here where I am as my husband is overseas.I dont know what to say or how to act anymore.I am depressed I am holding tight to Allah.when she knew how upset I am she said to me she is not to blame for my feelings,I didnt realise that when I said goodbye at the airport I might not see her again.please can someone give me advice.the close bond we had seems to have gone.I am normally understanding but I feel like this has destoyed my trust in her

PropellerAds

Assalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb

I understand how you feel about your daughter. I would pray that everything would be allright again with you and your family. Ameen.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Asalamu Alaykum,

Hey sis, I understand that this is a very draining time for you, for which, may Allah guide and help you, ameen! But, from what you say, I don't think your daughter's marriage can be considered valid, Islamically? Did she have the permission of a Wali, to let her marry? Wali is a male guardian, the first would be Father...otherwise, brother/uncle/grandfather...etc, don't know the specific order.

May the bond between you two be strengthened, ameen!

Salam Alikum

Accept her marriage .... She has teh right to choose.

Accept her, forgive her, and accept her husband, you will strenghthen the bond again. InshAllah

Alhamdulilah she married she didnt do a sin. please sister accept her and her marriage and forgive her..

May Allah bless you with the best in both worlds... and make things easy on you.. aameen

Jazak Alah khair