Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hope and light

Israeli caught with hand gun

:D

Tell me wether you think that this man is telling the truth with your unbiased opinions.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.scotsman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/latest.cfm?id=3968356"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.scotsman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/latest.cfm?id=3968356[/url]

12:46pm (UK)

'Forgetful' Holidaymaker Cleared over Gun in Luggage

By Melvyn Howe, PA

An israeli holidaymaker who blamed his “poor memory� for having a loaded gun in his hand luggage was cleared today of any wrongdoing.

West Bank settler Benjamin Lehman’s “forgetfulness� first saw him breeze through an array of checks and X-ray scanners at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport, one of the most security-conscious in the world, without setting off a single alarm.

Then he unwittingly took the 1,000-dollar pistol aboard a packed British Airways flight to London, before successfully negotiating Customs four and a half hours later at his destination.

London’s Isleworth Crown Court heard that over the next couple of days the self-loading 9mm Steyr M9 remained undiscovered at the bottom of his backpack.

It was found only when he tried to board another plane for America, and then because a “dark shadow� and not the outline of the largely plastic handgun showed up on one of the scanners.

However, the computer company manager, who found himself embroiled in a massive security flap when he returned to israel following his arrest, successfully argued his medically diagnosed condition amounted to a “reasonable excuse�.

The father of six, who explained that he carried a weapon “like other people carry handkerchiefs�, gave a noticeable sigh of relief as he was unanimously cleared of two counts of “having a dangerous article� at Heathrow Airport on June 17 last year.

One related to the pistol he bought to protect himself and his family following a string of “Intifada� killings on the road to Jerusalem.

The other concerned the 10 bullets it contained.

The six-man, six-woman jury trying the three-day case took just over 30 minutes to reach its verdicts.

Afterwards, Lehman, flanked by his elderly parents, said: “I have had six months of absolute hell and pressure... I am just so relieved it is all over. However, it was worse for my family. It traumatised my children.�

What do you think?

PropellerAds

WHAT A REAL HAND GUN PASSED THROUGH TEL AVIV'S BEN GURION AIRPORT. WHEN I WAS THERE THEY DIDNT EVEN LET ME TAKE A WATER GUN ON BOARD JUST BECAUSE MY MOM WAS WEARING A HIJAB THEY THOUGHT OF US AS TERRORISTS AND THAT IS Y THEY TOOK A WATER GUN AWAY FROM ME, ONLY 5 WHEN THAT WATER GUN WAS TAKEN AWAY................... :P ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGG :D

:P

A MUSLIM MAN WAS PUT INTO PRISON FOR 7 YEARS IN THE UK FOR HOLDING A PLASTIC GUN IN HIS LAUGAGE!!! IT WAS HIS SONS TOY GUN THAT WAS PUT INTO HIS SUITCASE BY ACCIDENT!!! THE JUDGE SAID THAT HE WAS ARRESTED UNDER TERROR LAWS AND MUST BE SENTENCED UNDER THE ACT OF TERROR!!! AFTER 7 YEARS HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT AND AN APOLOGY WAS NEVER GIVEN TO HIM OR HIS FAMILY!!!

As the UK is ruled by Jews they obviously let him go!!! If that was a Muslim man he would be sentenced to life imprisonment.

Anyway BY Allah let him go free as he will have his infinite Prison in the fire of Hell if he does not turn to Islam!

This Yahood can deceive the people in this world, but he'll never be able to deceive Allah even if he wants to. I think it's ridiculous how he got through, but of course if anyone does anything or says anything about it they're "anti-semite". Wah wah someone call the whaa-mbulance.

^LOLZ ROFL WAHH-BULANCE lolz *sigh* ya....

ya the Yahood will parish in hell for ever if he doesnt turn towards the true religion.

^^ Well said! sister, well said!!