ummammaar

I Do Not Apologize

:D

source: another forum

I Do Not Apologize

By

Sister Hafiza

Surah 61, 7:9 As Saff

Who doth greater wrong than one who forges falsehood against Allah even as he is being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not those who do wrong.

Their intention is to extinguish Allah’s Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light even though the unbelievers may detest (it). It is He who sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth that he may proclaim it over all religion even though the pagans may detest (it).

I do not apologize that La ilaha illalah, Muhammador Rasullulah is my song and it is a resounding sound throughout the heavens and earth.

I do not apologize that Allah is my lord, and has chosen me to be a Muslim. That He has given me Islam, the perfect way, as my way of life. I am happy and accept this favor from Allah.

Sura 5, 3 Al Maidah

This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear me. This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed my favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

I do not apologize for the Qur’an and it’s commands, in it’s totality. For accepting it as my guide and a mercy from Allah. Whether you understand it or not! No matter how hard you try to discredit it, forge it, hate it, or destroy it! You drop bombs and kill Muslims all over the world, but you cannot drop a bomb on a Sura or an Ayat.

Sura 15, 9 Al-Hijr

We have without doubt sent down the message; and we will assuredly guard it (from corruption)

Sura 10, 57 Yunus

Al-Qur’an is a mercy, blessing and cure for the problems of mankind. O mankind! There hath come to unto you an exhortation from your Lord, a balm for that which is in the breasts, a guidance and a mercy for believers.

I do not apologize for making salah five times a day. For prostrating my head on the ground in adoration and humility to the one who created me. You call me an extremist, a fanatic, and say that I am excessive. I say it is a very small price to pay to have my sins washed away and be in Jannah one day.

Sura 9, 112 Al- Tauba

(Triumphant) are those who turn repentant (to Allah), those who serve (Him), those who praise (Him), those who fast, these who bow down, those who fall prostrate in (worship), those who enjoin the right and who forbid the wrong and those who keep the limits (ordained) of Allah and give glad tidings to believers!

I do not apologize for paying zakat to purify my wealth, and giving in charity to those less fortunate than me. While you engage in the promotion and creation of laws, rules, and regulations than encourage, hoarding, niggardliness, and miserliness. All the while the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Then you have the audacity to form committees, boards, and summits on “how to bridge the economical divide�.

Sura 3, 180 Ali Imran

And let not those who hoard up that which Allah hath bestowed upon them. Nay, it is worse for them. That which they hoard will be their collar on the Day of Resurrection. Allah’s is the heritage of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is informed of what ye do.

I do not apologize for trying to establish Islam as the dominant way of life, or for proclaiming it over all other religions. I do no more in the dissemination and proprogation of Islam than you do for you your religion. You send mercenaries and “relief Workers� throughout the Muslim world under the guise of humanitarian aid; yet all the while you are attempting to discredit and lead people, especially our children, away form Islam. However, when I, we speak out for Islam and our way of life, we are labeled “radical fundamentalist, un-American, and haters of Christianity.� We are harassed for a lifetime, and even as in the case of our brother, Imam Jamil Al-Amin, made political prisoners and locked up unjustly.

Sahih Bukhari

It is narrated on the authority of Abdullah B. Umar, that the messenger of Allah (saw) said,� I have been commanded by Allah to fight against people till they testify that there is no ilah but Allah, and when they profess it (that there is no ilah except Allah) Their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except were it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Sura 9, 33 Al Tauba

He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religions, however much the idolaters may be averse.

I do not apologize for trying to change things that are haram with my hands instead of just hating it in my heart.

I do not apologize for the word “JIHAD� and all it stands for.

I DO NOT APOLOGIZE, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE

PropellerAds

Peace,

Hafiza could apologize for using the term "you" instead of "some Americans", or "some Christian's."

Otherwise 'you' blow up schoolbuses and crash airliners into buildings. Which I expect could be a bit inciteful considering nobody on this forum has ever done that...

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh to my brothers and sisters.

:D for this beautiful article. :D

Assalam Alaikum Wr Wb

Salam Eoin!

I think "you" is a more correct term than mentioning "some Americans"...etc, because the term "you" doesn't point at any specifed group of people but at the reader. So you wouldn't feel offended unless you're among the ones whom this article is directed at.

Peace StarLight, :D

I see what you're trying to say, and perhaps I'm just utterly paranoid. (w00t)

However try to see this from a non-Muslims perspective!

Who does greater wrong than one who makes false accusations against Great Britain even as he emigrates here enjoying our way of life? Her Majesties Government does not protect traitors to our nation.

Their intention is to extinguish our way of life by lying about us: but Great Britain will complete her acts of good even though the Muslims may detest it. It is Tony Blair who sent his men with guidance to Iraq and Afghanistan that the people may have a better standard of living even though the Muslims may detest it.

I do not apologize that God Save the Queen is my song and it is a resounding sound throughout the heavens and earth.

I do not apologize that Tony Blair is my Prime Minister, and has accepted me as a British subject. That he has given me a good standard of living, free health care, free education - the perfect way, as my way of life. I am happy and accept this favor from him.

I do not apologize for the Tony Blair and his commands, in their totality. For accepting it as my guide, whether you understand it or not! No matter how hard you try to discredit it, forge it, hate it, or destroy it! You drop bombs and kill westerners all over the world, but you cannot drop a bomb on the spirit of freedom.

I do not apologize for toasting to the Queen five times a day. For prostrating my head on the carpet, in adoration and humility to the one who leads me. You call me an extremist, a fanatic, and say that I am excessive. I say it is a very small price to pay for living on paradise on earth.

I do not apologize for paying taxes to keep my country strong, and giving in charity to those less fortunate than me. While you engage in the promotion of laws, rules, and regulations that encourage intolerance of other religions, other people such as apostates and homosexuals , and anyone who criticizes another Muslim. All the while you're brothers and sisters get poorer because of backward economic policies. Then you have the audacity to blame western countries for your own failings.

I do not apologize for trying to establish Democracy as the dominant way of life, or for proclaiming it over all other systems. I do no more in the dissemination and proprogation of Democracy than you do for you your beliefs. You send immigrant leeches and extremeist imam's throughout the free world under the guise of dawah; yet all the while you are attempting to discredit and lead people, especially our children, away from Democracy and tolerance. However, when I, we speak out for Democracy and our way of life, we are labeled “Stupid Kafir's, Crusaders, American pigs, and haters of Islam.� We are harassed for a lifetime, and even as in the case of our fellow westerners in the twin towers, blown up in the name of your cause.

It is narrated on the authority of Pope Innocent III, that God wants us to fight against Muslims till they renounce their religion, and when they profess it (that there is no religion except that of Christ) Their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except were it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with their legislative body.

I do not apologize for trying to change things that are wrong with my hands instead of just hating it in my heart.

I do not apologize for the word “Democratisation� and all it stands for.

I DO NOT APOLOGIZE, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE

Peace out,

Eoin

(I don't believe in what I've just said, I just like turning the tables to give an impression of what a non-Muslim feels when he/she reads a post like this.)

Salam Eoin!

Yea, I read both essays but I think yours had more anti-muslim sentiments :D It had a feeling it was directed agains muslims.

:D muslimeen,

The way I look at it is that she does not mean all nonmuslim americans. I think she wrote this for appologists Muslims who sometimes lie to nonmuslims. There are people out there who are appologetic about Islam. They will lie to Nonmuslims saying stuff like "Hijab is not obligatory", "Polygyny is not allowed at all today." "Music is allowed." They need to fear Allah.

Peace again Starlight, :D

I had a feeling the former was directed against non-Muslims!

I can appreciate that to you and your brothers and sisters the first article may not have seemed particularly anti-kafir, but to a westerner reading it, even though the points may be perfectly true and valid, it does seem very aggressive!

Salam brothers,

This is how it sounds to me

... I do not apologize, I do not apologize, I do not apologize ... I have no reason to apologize ... I hate to apologize ... I never apologize ... because I am perfect ... and arrogant ...

I remember in this forum someone started the Topic "Have Muslims ever done anything wrong? There was no answer.

Who does not like to apologize, your soul, that is, the part of you that loves humility and union or or your ego, the part that likes pride, arrogance and separation?

Did Prophets teach us to be proud and arrogant or humble?

Guest amani

^ that does not make sense ...read what the topic is. what is she not apologising for?

has she murdered 100 children and is not apologising for that?

no

she is not apologising for believing in Allah and Muhammed SAW as the final Prophet.

is that something she SHOULD apologise for?

the Prophet Muhammed SAW taught us to be humble,yes you are right. but are we to apoligise for being muslims?

Salaam,

Very very nice post MashAllah.

I beleive the only term would be "Pentagon", "White House" "Downing St" and the like , to help clear things up so that it doesnt apply to all the people of the west.

I dont think she was applying it to them either, it may seem that way but its not the case.

Everyone knows its the corrupt leaders of the west who misguide their people (naturally any of the people who agree/apply/follow their leaders then fit in this category)

And Allah(swt) knows best.

Hi, Eóin,

Your post reversing the incredible article by the incredible Hafiza was brilliant, and the fact that you personally do not agree with what you wrote made it twice as brilliant. I had to put on my sunglasses to read it the second time.

Hafiza is simply a psychiatric case of religious fascism. Now it is not the superior race, but the superior religion. The rest is the same old story. If she had the power of Hitler, she would make high performance, high tech installations that nazis could never dream, as she would need to gas and cremate not just 6 million jews, but hundreds of millions of homosexuals.

That to start with, of course, until the “final solution� could finally be carried out and all non Muslims could be conveniently gased and incinerated so that her dream of a Muslim planet could finally come true. Allah would then look at her in astonishment, and probably tell her: “Hafiza, that is not exactly how I wanted it.�

Brother starlight, after reading this incredible statement,

I think "you" is a more correct term than mentioning "some Americans"...etc, because the term "you" doesn't point at any specifed group of people but at the reader. So you wouldn't feel offended unless you're among the ones whom this article is directed at.

You do not even seem to notice that you were telling Eoin that he was right when you said

It had a feeling it was directed agains muslims.

If you had a feeling it was directed against muslims, and it says almost exactly the same as Hafiza’s, you are confirming that Hafiza’s article is aggressive, which is what Eoin is saying. You are confirming he is right.

After this, I was thinking you should perhaps change your name “Star Light� to “Black Hole�

Salam aliekum,

Jazakallah, sis, for the article.

Hafiza is simply a psychiatric case of religious fascism. Now it is not the superior race, but the superior religion. The rest is the same old story. If she had the power of Hitler, she would make high performance, high tech installations that nazis could never dream, as she would need to gas and cremate not just 6 million jews, but hundreds of millions of homosexuals.

That to start with, of course, until the “final solutionâ€?  could finally be carried out and all non Muslims could be conveniently gased and incinerated so that her dream of a Muslim planet could finally come true. Allah would then look at her in astonishment, and probably tell her: “Hafiza, that is not exactly how I wanted it.â€?

With all due respect, Asking. Please, how do you know that Hafiza is a psychiatric case (of religious fascism)? How do you know she's Hitler part two? Does it say anywhere of intolerance of other religions? It says about Islam as the only true religion- and don't other religions say so as well? And if she's so religious, then she wouldn't even dream about torturing innocent people, whether Jews, Christians, or anyone else. Islam says even one murder of an innocent is equivalent to the murder of every human- and she's going to want to wipe out 5 billion non Muslim people why? She believes in Allah(SWT), The Just, and she thinks she'll get out of punishment for murdering on Judgement Day, how exactly? I don't claim to know her- it's just if she loves Islam, Allah (SWT), and The Prophet (SAW) so much as you can see from the article, she would not dare disobey to such an extent. In My Humble Opinion. :D

Peace out :D

and

Ma'salama.

Asking, every post I've read from you contained nothing but negativity towards the Muslim. Now, from my understanding, you call yourself a Muslim. So why do you insist on putting us down?

Edited by o2cute4u

Peace brothers,

Anya

It says about Islam as the only true religion- and don't other religions say so as well?

Only Christians and Jews. They are also wrong. They are the 3 arrogant “only we are the true and superior� religions. Buddhism, Hinduism and Yoga say all paths are accepted by Allah as Allah has no religion.

And if she's so religious, then she wouldn't even dream about torturing innocent people, whether Jews, Christians, or anyone else. 

How can you say something like this? People may be religious with a wrong understanding of religion and kill. What about the Inquisition, Crusades, Bin Laden, Al Zarqawi, Jim Jones, James Manson, etc. etc. Do you have no idea of history? Do you think that if a person names Allah or the Quran or the Bible automatically everything that comes out of his/her mouth is like if Allah was speaking Himself? Mental institutions are full of people crazy with religion.

I will not bother to analize each of the sentences of her incredible post which starts with the paranoid statement that non Muslims want to extinguish Allah’s light, exactly as Bin Laden says. The post sounds like Islam is perfect, therefore I am perfect. Islam is superior therefore I am superior. That is fascism. In my humble opinion.

After this, I was thinking you should perhaps change your name “Star Light� to “Black Hole�

Pecae Asking!

My oh my! You can build a huge story on your presumptions. The word "if" is the most dangerous word when used to build such stories. She does not have the power of Hitler. Period. Hence, all your subsequent statements are just worthless.

As for calling people names, or switching their names is a derogatory exercise for which you need to apologise, if you are man enough.

Peace out.

Peace brothers,

Anya

Only Christians and Jews. They are also wrong. They are the 3 arrogant “only we are the true and superior� religions. Buddhism, Hinduism and Yoga say all paths are accepted by Allah as Allah has no religion.

The three religions that say that they are the true religion because they are Divine. I believe that is sufficient grounds for them to say that. However, the Jews and Christians err in the sense that they have changed their religions so much that it now ceases to be Divine.

As for the other religions, they are mostly man-made, hence, they have no grounds to call themselves to be true. Moreover, talk to a Hindu who considers himself in power/strength. He will not consider other religions to be true. He will insist that Hinduism is true, despite the fact that they venerate idols and fictitious characters.

How can you say something like this? People may be religious with a wrong understanding of religion and kill. What about the Inquisition, Crusades, Bin Laden, Al Zarqawi, Jim Jones, James Manson, etc. etc. Do you have no idea of history? Do you think that if a person names Allah or the Quran or the Bible automatically everything that comes out of his/her mouth is like if Allah was speaking Himself? Mental institutions are full of people crazy with religion.

Religious means basically to adhere to what the Word of God/Allah says. In Islam, taking a life without a valid cause is akin to taking the life of humanity. No Muslim will take life, unless it is accordingto the dictates of Qur'an and Sunnah. Words that come out of a religious person's mouth are necessarily Words of Allah, or dictated by the Words of Allah. There are no two ways about it. Using some examples like Osama bin Laden or Zarqawi does not change the correctness of my above assertions.

I will not bother to analize each of the sentences of her incredible post which starts with the paranoid statement that non Muslims want to extinguish Allah’s light, exactly as Bin Laden says. The post sounds like Islam is perfect, therefore I am perfect. Islam is superior therefore I am superior. That is fascism. In my humble opinion.

I will also not comment as, firstly, I believe that no one can extinguish the light of Allah. If she has said that, she is wrong.

Secondly, what it sounds to you may be different from what she says. As a necessity, a Muslim has to be humble. I am humble because my religion requires me to be; and my religion is perfect and superior because it is from the Creator. If I believe that, I have to be what it wants me to be. I draw no perfection and superiority from my being a Muslim.

Peace out.

Brother starlight, after reading this incredible statement,

You do not even seem to notice that you were telling Eoin that he was right when you said

If you had a feeling it was directed against muslims, and it says almost exactly the same as Hafiza’s, you are confirming that Hafiza’s article is aggressive, which is what Eoin is saying. You are confirming he is right.

Salam!

Thanks for your comments! But also calm down a little bit and don't get too emotional over an essay!

Regarding the username, nice suggestion but no thanks I'm happy with the one I'm currently using... :D

Wassalam!

Peace brothers,

Star Light,

I also welcome jokes about my posts as I think sarcastic humor is better than anger. I tried to joke to bring a little humor to this hateful topic. In any case, if you felt offended, please accept my sincere apology. I had already explained this in a previous post which has not been revised or approved yet, and where I also explained the psychological roots of the feelings of union and separation.

Yes, you are right, I got too emotional. Nobody's perfect. I have a sister, and many other family members and friends in Madrid, some near the train station that was bombed, and I live in the Netherlands, and my son's best friend is a Muslim, so I imagine how he feels after a Muslim killed Theo van Gogh. When I see someone defend the aggressive or fascist version of Islam I lose my patience just as you would have lost it if you had lived in Spain in the times of religious fascism with the Inquisition.

Umammaar, we may know from which Forum came Hafiza's article?

Peace brothers

Asking, every post I've read from you contained nothing but negativity towards the Muslim.

2cute4u, every post I've read from you contained nothing but negativity towards the non-Muslims

Salam brothers,

In my opinion the opening article breaks the following "forums.gawaher/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum rules[/url]:

19- posting article/poem/story without mentioning source/author: disable10 +ask to add

It mentions the author but not source, as has ben asked.

32- posting what wrongfully gives Islam a bad name: disable

Islam is not the only religion I love and respect, but it is a religion I love and respect. I dislike people who give a bad name to Islam as much as Muslims do. This post seems to me, and at least also to Eoin, not to earn respect for Islam. I am sure most or all other non Muslims in the Forum will think the same if they read it. And probably some Muslims too.

33- discriminating based on race, religion, nationality: warn, if repeated disable

The article says Islam is the only true and superior religion, so that implies all other religions are inferior and false. It is alright to think it or say it among Muslims, but not to others. The same rule for Christians and every religion. This is for me discrimination based on religion. In 2005 I find this unacceptable, specially in a Forum intended for “Let us understand each other for a better world�. It seems to me to do exactly the opposite.

35- giving wrong meaning of a verse or quoting un-authentic hadith: disable

I have been commanded by Allah to fight against people till they testify that there is no ilah but Allah, and when they profess it (that there is no ilah except Allah) Their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except were it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

In the opinion of many or most Muslims, calls to war against non Muslims made by Mohammed in his time were right in his time and his situation and are not applicable to every time and every situation, otherwise Muslims would be in eternal war with everyone.

So, perhaps Umammaar should explain if her intention to post the article has met the expected results or not.

Salam brothers.